Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intensive Shaolin Kung Fu Course - March 2018

Dear all,

Paz and i would like to express our gratitude to Sifu and Wei Foong for such a fantastic Intensive Shaolin Kung Fu Course that they are kindly offering us in Penang these days. Surprisingly for us the first day we knew that we were the only participants so this automatically increase our responsibility and at the same time our gratefulness to Sifu for his immense generosity by giving us such a gift.

We are learning extremely fast, this course is the first one with the new schedule, but even with some hours reduced on the first day, we had enough time even to have a nice 30 minutes breakfast and break in between the two first sessions. Sifu´s teaching is extremely fast, precise and direct, we are experiencing it as a continuous flow of learning without interruption and with more than enough time to put into practice and integrate all the steps received. At the time of practice, even with our failures or blockages present we feel very clear and being able to take action with a very nice sensation of freedom.

Every aspect of kung fu fundamental training is transmitted in a complete way, closing the circle and with immense possibilities of development. After that it´s just up to the practitioner to create the space and put the necessary time and action daily to enjoy the expanding benefits.

The course is a real treasure, full of new experiences and incredible transmissions and we would like to share some of them here with you along the next days.

By the way Penang is a beautiful place and this is our first time visiting it in spring, we are enjoying a lot of colorful decorations like flowers, lamps... remaining from the Chinese New Year. Kek Lok Si "Temple of Supreme Bliss" is specially beautifully decorated yet.

We learnt, thanks to Wei Foong, that the temple maintain the spectacular illumination for one month after the Chinese New Year, we arrived just the last day of lights, but even if at that time we didn´t know it and we missed the show, is good to know it for next occasion and it may be useful for you if in future years you visit Penang close to the Chinese New Year Celebration, many people visit Penang just for this reason.

A friendly taxi driver shared with us some photos of the Kek Lok Si lights and we took a picture from the picture:

This is a photo we took of the Temple in the daylight:

Looking forward to connect with you soon,

Warm Regards,

Paz and Ángel

Dear Ángel,

it's really a surprice to hear that you are the only participants on the Intensive course! But I am sure that the private teaching you get is a priviledge.

Have a great course!

Best wishes,

Nessa
    Nessa Kahila
    Shaolin Nordic Finland
    Instructor
    nessa@shaolin-nordic.com

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Hi Angel & Paz! Hola~!

Didn''t realise you guys are back in Penang so soon. You two sure are on an intense learning mode!

This is just like a personal one-on-one training with Sifu. Enjoy your training and be sure to ask Sifu lots of questions on the finer points.

Have fun! :-)

Cheers,
      FJ

Comment

Dear Nessa,

Thank you very much. Yes, it´s both, a privilege and a surprise

Warm regards,

Ángel

Comment

¡Hola FJ!

Hahaha, yes, it has not been long since the last time but it was, a real need for us to get a good foundation so it's great that the opportunity appeared at the beginning of the year.

Thanks for the good tips, we are enjoying every second

Best regards,

Paz and Ángel

Comment

Wonderful, private session with Sifu

Comment

I remember doing the Special Intensive and there was only 3 of us

No hiding from 2000 kicks

Best wishes
              Mark

Comment

Hi Mark!

Wow, I'm sure that you slept veeery well that night.

By the way, it seems to me that tomorrow we may be kicking a bit

Warm regards,

Ángel

Comment

Congratulations to the lovely couple Angel and Pax and thanks much to our dearest Sifu

Thank you for sharing the ongoing wonderful course with us and showing the peaceful and angelic atmospheres in Penang
                  Damian Kissey
                  Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
                  www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Rare oppurtunity - enjoy it!

With shaolin salute,

Dimitri.
                    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
                    When the student is truly ready, the teacher will disappear.

-Lao Tzu-

Comment

Intensive Shaolin Kung Fu Course

Hello everyone!

I want to thank Sifu and Wei Foong once again for giving us the opportunity to take this Intensive Shaolin Kung Fu Course, which is being splendid!

It´s really amazing how much we can learn in such a "short time". During the course i get the feeling that time is expanded, being able to be very effective in covering a wide range of topics.

Having the rare opportunity to learn so personally with Sifu is a privilege and we are learning a lot, more than what I had imagined, seeing every detail and improving with great speed. It is a unique, special and very significant experience.

The course far exceeds any expectations that may have had, and I definitely recommend it to anyone who has not done it before and who wants a deep and extensive view on the foundations, internal force and applications of Kung Fu.
                      I think that even repeating the course can have many benefits because we can always move forward and improve more, I personally would like to do it again in the future (after practicing for some time, to perfect the fine points that now I may be missing.)

I am very happy in general, the course is very enjoyable, it never ceases to amaze me how much I am learning and having fun.
                      The dynamics of the course seem different to other courses i have been in before, they are carefully designed by Sifu to take us to the next level very effectively.

In the other hand, we also wanted to share an excursion we did in Penang Hill called: "The Habitat" is a path in the jungle and a bridge on top where you can see different species of plants an animals. Here we attach some photos of a monkey and a lizard called: bearded dragon.

Thank you very much Nessa, FJ, Mark, Damian, Dimitri for your comments, Angel and I send you warm greetings and hope to see you soon, maybe in December

Comment

Hello Damian,

thank you very much!

It´s a pleasure to share with you and happy to know that you enjoyed the writing and the photos.

Warm regards to you and Roseline

Comment

Hi Dimitri,

Thank you! I view many videos from your Intensive Kung Fu Course to prepare this course.

All the best,

Ángel

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                            Hi Mark!

Wow, I'm sure that you slept veeery well that night.

By the way, it seems to me that tomorrow we may be kicking a bit

Warm regards,

Ángel
                            I think I did ha

Comment

we slept so well too after the kicks...

Comment

Working...
                              X