Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hi,
    My name is Alonso. I am from Chile but now living in Switzerland with my family.
    I started to practice chi kung in 2014-2015 after watching videos and also reading a book about it. I was suffering from depressive symptoms and trauma.
    I was healed by Sifu Andrew Barnett in 2016 using QEA treatment successfully. I then attended two courses with Sifu Wong in Zurich. The courses were Generating Energy Flow and Cosmic Shower.

I am now healing of something I do not know exactly the cause of, but I have been living in a fantasy world since August now. It could be a mental disorder, but nothing has been diagnosed officially yet. During a QEA session with Sifu Andrew, he noticed an entity attached to me which probably caused more trouble than I had thought.

Since then, my life has changed for worse, which is why I decided to join the forum officially (had been reading for years now). I thank every family member who has helped me on Facebook to join this forum and ask my questions. All of them have been incredibly helpful and loving towards me. I also thank wholeheartedly Sifu Wong Kiew Kit for sharing such amazing arts with the public and Sifu Andrew Barnett for literally saving my life and for creating such a revolutionnary healing system called QEA.

I am now planning to take a course with Sifu Roland Mastel here in Switzerland, hoping to get better from whatever it is that is affecting me.

I thank you all for stopping by and hope to meet you all in the future. Thank you so much for everything and for being such a wonderful family.

Best wishes to everyone,
    Alonso

Hey Alonso! Welcome to the forum & the Shaolin family

Best wishes,
    Markus Kahila
    Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Thank you

Thank you, Sifu Markus, for such a warm welcome.

Comment

Working...
      X