Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Please find below another of my favorites Sifu's quotes:

"Letting go is very important. We should let go physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

A lot of problems arise when a person cannot let go. He becomes tensed when he cannot let go physically. He becomes angry, afraid, nervous or sad when he cannot let go emotionally. He becomes dull-minded and stressful when he cannot let go mentally. He becomes depressed and imprisoned when he cannot let go spiritually.

When you let go spiritually, you open your heart. When your heart opens, you feel happy and you set your spirit free.​"

- Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
    Quote Source and Further Reading

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi​

Letting Go.jpg

Comment

Please find below another of my favorites Sifu's quotes:​

"We in Shaolin Wahnam cultivate unconditional love, though our family members may not realize it consciously. Every time we practice our arts, we smile form our heart. This makes us happy irrespective of where we are, and what exercise we shall perform. We find each day a beautiful day, irrespective of whether it rains or shines." - Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Santi​

Unconditional Love.jpg

Comment

"Energy is the link between the physical body and the mind." - Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Santi​

healing-energy01.jpg

Comment

"In both thinking nothing doing nothing and smiling from the heart, you are relaxed, peaceful and happy, and are tuned into Cosmic Reality.

But their benefits can also be different, both in nature and in degree. For example, when thinking nothing doing nothing you are free from intellectualization and activities. In smiling from the heart, you may intellectualize if you want to though you normally don't, and you are involved in some activity. These are differences in nature.

Although both thinking nothing doing nothing and smiling from the heart result in mental clarity and happiness, the degree of mental clarity and happiness is not the same. Usually thinking nothing doing nothing gives you more mental clarity, whereas smiling from the heart gives you more happiness. These are differences in degree." - Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Santi​​

smile01.jpg

Comment

Please find below another of my favorites Sifu's quotes attributed to Immortal Li:​

"You have a jade in your house; wherefore search outside?" - Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

From "The Way of the Master"

Santi​​

jewel.jpg

Comment

• " Without doubt and without any hesitation in answering, the most important lesson I have learned from my sifu, Sifu Ho Fatt Nam, was “sum seong si seng”, whch means, word-by-wod, “heart thinks events materialize”."

-Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit-

..quoted from https://shaolin.org/general-2/legacy...att-nam04.html
              Damian Kissey
              Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
              www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Working...
              X