Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: I did Chi Kung in a forceful manner - Deep intense cleansing

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew R View Post
    Hi Peacekeeper,

    What style of chi kung does your instructor teach?
    Hello. I haven't asked.

    PD: I forgot to mention. I'm doing sexual abstinence so I can recover more quickly.
    Last edited by Peacekeeper; 14th November 2017 at 02:34 AM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    428
    Dear Peacekeeper,

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
    Is there a way to "recharge" or replentish lost chi? Beacuse I am abosolutely certain that my chi is flowing perfectly. I just need to recover my vitality.
    Again this is a typically intellectual question. You shouldn't perform self-diagnoses, but just leave it to a competent Chinese Medicine expert who can examine you in person.

    The great thing about any high-level Chi Kung is that it works wonderfully regardless of your issues. You don't have to know anything, but just do it.

    Like it was mentioned by my Sisook Alex, cleansing will also help you build. Usually people with health problems of any kind (including lost vitality) should begin Chi Kung gently with the emphasis on cleansing. This will help you get a faster result.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
    Sorry, I confused the word "qualified" with "certified", as he's not an official instructor from Shaolin Wahnam. He's very qualified.

    [...]

    It's been 7 years of living with my energy totally depleted. And the recovery is painfuly slow.
    How long have you practiced regularly (at least once a day) with your current master?

    You are complaining about the slowness of recovery. I have personal account that serious deviation experiences with lots of pain and many symptoms can take long time to ease up even with excellent teachers and their wonderful teaching, but I would conservatively estimate that it shouldn't take you more than 18 months to have near complete recovery. Again this is based on my personal experience, but please understand that I am just a fairly new student and not really qualified to give proper estimations.

    Practicing absistence as you mentioned in your latest post should help you recover faster.

    With sincere respect,
    Olli
    Last edited by understanding; 14th November 2017 at 06:27 AM. Reason: again grammar and clarity :)
    On my way to understanding the greatness of gratitude.
    Thank you Sifu, Sigung, and Past Masters!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    8
    Dear Olli,

    Quote Originally Posted by understanding View Post
    Dear Peacekeeper,

    Again this is a typically intellectual question. You shouldn't perform self-diagnoses, but just leave it to a competent Chinese Medicine expert who can examine you in person.
    I'm going to look for someone here. If anyone knows where I could go in Argentina, it would be of great help.


    Quote Originally Posted by understanding View Post
    How long have you practiced regularly (at least once a day) with your current master?
    I'm pretty new to Chi Kung. I didn't know it existed until this year and it is difficult to find a master in the place where I live, so I've been practicing for a month.

    I always though energy was something spiritual, so I read countless books on spirituality to find a cure but I was unsuccesful. Eventually I gave up and went on with my life.

    Quote Originally Posted by understanding View Post
    You are complaining about the slowness of recovery. I have personal account that serious deviation experiences with lots of pain and many symptoms can take long time to ease up even with excellent teachers and their wonderful teaching, but I would conservatively estimate that it shouldn't take you more than 18 months to have near complete recovery. Again this is based on my personal experience, but please understand that I am just a fairly new student and not really qualified to give proper estimations.
    I think this either was a very serious deviation or my energy body was really in a really bad shape, because it's been 7 years and I haven't recovered half of my vitality.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    428
    Dear Peacekeeper,

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
    I'm pretty new to Chi Kung. I didn't know it existed until this year and it is difficult to find a master in the place where I live, so I've been practicing for a month.
    It's usual that it takes 3-6 months before the momentum of anyone's new Chi Kung practice starts bringing breakthrough benefits. Personal Chi Kung practice is not an immediate magic bullet, so it will take time regardless of whichever tradition or master you receive teachings from.

    Are you not satisfied with your current master or the benefits of his teachings, or why are you here asking questions from us? Patience and perseverence are essentials in any internal art, and shopping for masters may not be beneficial to your recovery. I think I have read somewhere that it's good to give three months of trial to any teaching if it brings good results and presents no contraindications, and it's often good to examine a master's students to see what kind of results you might expect.

    A powerful Chi Kung healer such as Sifu Andrew might be able to help you with remote healing (a Skype session) if you are looking for accelerated recovery. However, the healing will be holistic and cannot guarantee any particular outcome. I did a healing session with him on 25th September where he worked among other things on my solar plexus which really relieved me of deep blockages. He has an excellent reputation in our school, and based on my own experience I can also warmly recommend him.

    With sincere respect,
    Olli
    On my way to understanding the greatness of gratitude.
    Thank you Sifu, Sigung, and Past Masters!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by understanding View Post
    Dear Peacekeeper,



    It's usual that it takes 3-6 months before the momentum of anyone's new Chi Kung practice starts bringing breakthrough benefits. Personal Chi Kung practice is not an immediate magic bullet, so it will take time regardless of whichever tradition or master you receive teachings from.
    Yes, I admit I'm being a little bit impatient. We have just begun the training and I been practicing roughly 2 times a week, so I can't expect great results. I'm beginning to practice daily, as I'm taking this more seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by understanding View Post
    Are you not satisfied with your current master or the benefits of his teachings, or why are you here asking questions from us? Patience and perseverence are essentials in any internal art, and shopping for masters may not be beneficial to your recovery. I think I have read somewhere that it's good to give three months of trial to any teaching if it brings good results and presents no contraindications, and it's often good to examine a master's students to see what kind of results you might expect.
    Honestly, I'm a bit...shy when it comes to telling my personal problems to people I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by understanding View Post
    A powerful Chi Kung healer such as Sifu Andrew might be able to help you with remote healing (a Skype session) if you are looking for accelerated recovery. However, the healing will be holistic and cannot guarantee any particular outcome. I did a healing session with him on 25th September where he worked among other things on my solar plexus which really relieved me of deep blockages. He has an excellent reputation in our school, and based on my own experience I can also warmly recommend him.

    With sincere respect,
    Olli
    I will take that as an option.

    Thanks for your response.

  6. #16
    Nessa is offline Sifu Nessa Kahila - Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam Finland
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    378
    Dear Peacekeeper,

    you have already gotten some good advice.

    When considering Chi Kung as your main method for healing, it's good to ask some important questions: is the art you are learning genuine? If it is, is the teacher or Master who teaches you good/average/bad?

    Shaolin Chi Kung is an excellent art for healing you of your health problems. If it is genuine, and you practice it correctly and daily, you should be able to overcome your problems and stay healthy.
    However, if the chi kung you practice is mainly focused on outward forms and movement, it cannot and will not cure you of your problems.

    Genuine chi kung is the art of energy, and energy flow is the most important part of that art. It is the energy flow that will overcome your problems, what ever they may be.

    The best choice for you would be to attend our Grandmasters Intensive Chi Kung course in Malaysia. (For more information: www.shaolin.org)
    It gives all the necessary skills for correct practice and ensures the wanted outcome.


    Best wishes,

    Nessa
    Nessa Kahila
    Shaolin Nordic Finland

    www.shaolin-nordic.com


Similar Threads

  1. Forceful Windmill
    By steve rivera in forum Shaolin Chi Kung
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13th May 2011, 08:10 PM
  2. Gentle or Forceful thought?
    By James L in forum Chi Kung Experiences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28th October 2010, 08:33 PM
  3. Intense Qi Flow
    By SeanC in forum Chi Kung Experiences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 6th May 2009, 11:11 AM
  4. Deep cleansing
    By 8nsteen8 in forum Chi Kung Experiences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 21st July 2007, 12:49 AM
  5. Intense Itch - How to tackle
    By qingui in forum Chi Kung Experiences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th May 2003, 06:30 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •