Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2017 Courses-Sharing Memories and Laughter for Josh Lawson

Dear Family,

I hope everybody's preparations for the upcoming Essence of Shaolin course is going well. We're working hard here and looking forward to good fun and training with the Shaolin Wahnam family! I am planning to hold a memorial for Josh with our family at the Copthorne. Nothing too formal, this is just a chance for everybody to get together, share stories, and remember our brother. I've saved a small portion of his ashes and it seems only fitting to me that they should be scattered in the sea in front of the Copthorne, a place which was such a huge part of him with the people who loved him, at the courses where undoubtedly his spirit will be present.

Since there will be so many people coming and going for both courses, it seems the best time to do this might be on the 10th, as most people are doing both the Essence of Shaolin and the Small and Big Universe courses, so this would be where the most overlap of people is. I'll try and approach as many people individually as I can once we're all in Malaysia, but if you're interested in participating and sharing some smiles, let me know.

All the best and happy training!

Molly
    有志著事竟成

Shaolin Wahnam Twin Cities

Genuine Shaolin Kungfu and Qigong in Minnesota
    https://www.shaolinwahnamtc.com/

This is a great idea, Molly. I'll be there.
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

A Gathering and Remembrance

Great upcoming events

Thank you Molly .

Roseline and I will be there .
      Damian Kissey
      Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
      www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

I will not be able to make it to the courses this year as I have to work, but I will be there in thoughts.

Andrea
        Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
        Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Working...
        X