Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's 2018!

Dear Family and Virtual Kwoon readers,

I am very honoured and pleased to announce the details of next years Valentine's Festival with our beloved Sifu- Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit- in Ireland.

All of you will be delighted to learn that Sifu will teach the Shaolin Pakua Set here from February 26th-28th 2018. We can thank Kevin for requesting this beautiful and special set and our deepest appreciation to Sifu for agreeing to teach this in Ireland. We know he is really looking forward to it!

For our Chi Kung family we have Generating Energy Flow, 18 Lohan Arts and Internal Force Training (a special stance training course). We will have lots of fun and family time together over meals and just 'sit downs' over tea/coffee.

The courses will again be held in the beautiful scenic area of Killarney, County Kerry and in the very efficient and friendly Brehon hotel.

We will start the Festival with Generating Energy Flow on Friday evening February 23rd 2018 and flow from there.

Full details:

The website is currently being upgraded for ease of booking and info, so if you have any trouble accessing it, please email me on sifujoan@gmail.com

As always I am more than happy to book your accommodation for you.

The nearest airport is Kerry Airport with flights via Stanstead and Luton in UK and Frankfurt, Germany as well as Dublin.

We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful Emerald Isle in February.

Many Blessings and Happy Training,
    Joan
    Attached Files
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Thank you for the announcement Sifu!!

So yes, it is now official: Sigung will be teaching the Shaolin Pakua Set in Ireland next February. We are very honoured and very blessed to be given the opportunity to learn this extraordinary set in Ireland. As we all know it holds a very special position of privilege in Sigung's own journey in training the Shaolin arts and of course in the Legacy of the School - Shaolin Wahnam would not be what it is today without the set.

I'm not sure it has ever been taught outside of Malaysia before - but I could be mistaken in saying this!

I will start a separate thread to discuss the set in the Kung Fu section - but for now and for here just one comment: from the training of the form of the set in recent weeks - it compliments Dragon Strength beautifully.

Just over four months to go!

All the best,

Kevin

Comment

Sifu's own enlightenment of kungfu application

Dear Kevin and Shaolin Family,

You are correct Kevin about Sifu's own journey in the Shaolin arts.

I have just had a lovely PM from Sifu with the following message:

'The Pakua Set which I learned from my sifu, Sifu Ho Fatt Nam, was the set that opened my understanding of kungfu application. Before the set, I knew little of how to apply kungfu techniques for combat. After the set, my understanding of kungfu application was enlightened. Now I could look at any kungfu pattern, including those I haven't seen before, and tell its application' Best wishes, Sifu
      Thank you Sifu.

Have a lovely evening everybody,
      Joan

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
      GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
      ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear Sifu,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful news. It is an incredible blessing that Sigung will teach such amazing courses here next February and pass on the skills of these wonderful arts. I am incredibly excited about the Pakua Kung Fu course, it is going to be out of this world.

Thank you Sigung for your generosity in coming back to Ireland again and for teaching these amazing arts.

Thank you Sifu for facilitating another amazing Valentines festival.

Thank you Kevin Sihing for suggesting the Pakua Kung Fu set.

Best wishes,
        Dominic.

Comment

18 Days to Go!

My Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family and Virtual Kwoon readers,

Once the 1st of February arrives, we become very excited here in Ireland awaiting the arrival of our beloved Sifu!

Preparations are well under way!

Sometimes I have to pinch myself, to see if it is all real! One of the world's most renowned Shaolin Grandmasters visiting our small island to transmit such high level courses over a week.

It is real!

I look forward so much to meeting so many of you again this year. The journey is long for many of you, but can guarantee it will be well worth it!

Many Blessings,
          Joan
          Attached Files

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
          ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joan View Post
            Once the 1st of February arrives, we become very excited here in Ireland awaiting the arrival of our beloved Sifu!
            Very true Sifu!! Once the cobwebs of winter clear and Spring is in the air it means only one thing .....

Looking forward to seeing everybody very soon again in Killarney!

All the best,

Kevin

Comment

Safe Flight!

My Dear Family,

The Valentine's Festival is kicking off this week and we are very excited to welcome everybody back again to beautiful Killarney.

I wish Sifu and all the International students a very safe and enjoyable flight and safe driving to our Irish students.

Many Blessings,
              Joan

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
              ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

My flight leaves in 13 hours, and with layovers it's going to be 29 hours of travelling. haha maybe I'll get a wink or two of sleep till then. See you all soon!
                Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

Originally posted by David Langford View Post
                  My flight leaves in 13 hours, and with layovers it's going to be 29 hours of travelling. haha maybe I'll get a wink or two of sleep till then. See you all soon!
                  I look forward to seeing you vey soon David!

Best wishes to everyone travelling to Killarney!

All the best,

Kevin

Comment

Cead Mile Failte Romhat Sifu!

Welcome to Killarney, Ireland Sifu!

It was a great pleasure to meet our beloved Sifu at Shannon airport today joined by one of my very senior Shaolin Chi Kung students, Maurice and also by John Lee.

There is always that wonderful sense of anticipation as we await Sifu's arrival at the airport.

Of course, Sifu always arrives smiling and happy despite the long flight and many layovers.

We proceeded to Limerick city, which is situated on the Shannon river, the largest river in Ireland and had a nice meal in one of the restaurants there. Meals with Sifu are always a joy and such a happy occasion.

We left Limerick city and passed through many beautiful little towns on our way to Killarney. Adare - a heritage town with lovely thatch cottages, New Castle West a very medieval town, Abbeyfeale, a small market town and then crossing the border to Kerry!

The snow capped mountains in Killarney today were beautiful as we arrived into town and Sifu was greeted warmly by the wonderful staff of the Brehon hotel. He is looking forward to his bacon breakfast LOL!!

After such crazy weather here since August............it was not a surprise to see the sun shining today with the most stunning sunrise as we travelled to the airport!!!! I always joke with Sifu that we are going to kidnap him to keep the good weather..................and I think only an Irish person will understand that!

Cead Mile Failte Romhat Sifu ( A hundred thousand welcomes Sifu). We all feel so blessed!

The picture is the Shannon river flowing in front of St. John's Castle, Limerick

Joan
                    Attached Files

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear David,

Shaolin Wahnam USA
                      All priceless precious treasures are worth a bit of effort!!

We look forward to welcoming you to Ireland.
                      Joan

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                      ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Best wishes to everyone meeting in Ireland and benefiting from Sifu's teaching. I trust you will all have a wonderful course and look forward to hearing about it.

With metta,

Barry
                        Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
                        Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
                        Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
                        UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
                        sigpic

Comment

Its worth all the effort!

Just landed in Dublin, I'll be in Killarney by around 2 or so if anyone wants to meet up.

Originally posted by Joan View Post
                          Dear David,

All priceless precious treasures are worth a bit of effort!!

We look forward to welcoming you to Ireland.
                          Joan
                          Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

David, did you plan your travels with some free time to spare? Killarney has SO many phenomenal activities and experiences to offer, it would be a huge shame not to make use of them !
                            Aww man, now I miss Killarney... I'll have to go back soon!

I wish all the participants an excellent time, but then again: it's almost a guarantee when you're in Ireland !

Warm wishes from freezing cold Switzerland,
                            Fabienne

Comment

Have a fantastic time those who are lucky to attend the courses!
                              I wish I could be there too.

Best regards
                              Andrea
                              Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                              Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Working...
                              X