Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRELAND: Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit- February 2018

Dear Family and Virtual Kwoon readers,

I am very honoured and pleased to announce the details of next years Valentine's Festival with our beloved Sifu- Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit- in Ireland.

All of you will be delighted to learn that Sifu will teach the Shaolin Pakua Set here from February 26th-28th 2018. We can thank Kevin for requesting this beautiful and special set and our deepest appreciation to Sifu for agreeing to teach this in Ireland. We know he is really looking forward to it!

For our Chi Kung family we have Generating Energy Flow, 18 Lohan Arts and Internal Force Training (a special stance training course). We will have lots of fun and family time together over meals and just 'sit downs' over tea/coffee.

The courses will again be held in the beautiful scenic area of Killarney, County Kerry and in the very efficient and friendly Brehon hotel.

We will start the Festival with Generating Energy Flow on Friday evening February 23rd 2018 and flow from there.

Full details:

The website is currently being upgraded for ease of booking and info, so if you have any trouble accessing it, please email me on sifujoan@gmail.com

As always I am more than happy to book your accommodation for you.

The nearest airport is Kerry Airport with flights via Stanstead and Luton in UK and Frankfurt, Germany as well as Dublin.

We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful Emerald Isle in February.

Many Blessings and Happy Training,
    Joan
    Attached Files
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com
Working...
X