I'm sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bernhard,

Thank you for being a great example of positively wanting to change and grow as a person. I respect that a lot. Just one thing, I would be your Siheng (older kung fu brother) and not your Sipak (older kung fu uncle).

If I accepted you addressing me as Sipak I’d imagine a Zen slap would be delivered to me with love from Andrew Sisook next time we meet, to awaken me to some facts .

Best wishes

Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Do View Post
      a Zen slap would be delivered to me with love from Andrew Sisook next time we meet, to awaken me to some facts
      Just name the time and place and I'll be happy to oblige
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Happy times sharing laughter together

Comment

Lost Soul you probably read my last comment and interpreted it negatively.

Similarly those Bible words, you got the wrong meaning due to your negaholic mind.

LUCKILY FOR YOU, THE SHAOLIN WAHNAM TEACHING IS DIFFERENT

It is largely based on a transmission of skill and direct experience. Your negaholic mind is disregarded.

Here is a rough analogy: Suppose someone transfered £1000 directly to your bank account, saying you won a random prize.
          Your negaholic mind cant stop you from receiving that money, similarly you will get the skills from the shaolin teaching.

Comment

Dear Martin Siheng
            I'm sorry that I had addressed you wrongly. And thank you again for your positive words they help me to continue.

Best wishes to everyone
            Bernhard
            "No matter what you do, you must be clear in your conscience." - Sitaigung Ho
            A single light can eliminate the darkness of millenia.
            Every moment is precious.

Comment

I'm sorry Lost Soul

Dear Lost Soul,

I'm sorry.
              Obviously I'm in no position to give you advice. I am just a registered user in the school.
              In hindsight, I think, we need the advice of an instructor.

I hope your still out there,

Jas

Comment

Working...
              X