Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest in Peace : Winnie Maria Kosong ( 1934-2017 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in Peace : Winnie Maria Kosong ( 1934-2017 )

The Kissey Family Matriarch , my mother , Winnie Maria Kosong passed away peacefully in her sleep in the early morning hours of today , 2 nd August 2017 .

Mum was initiated into the Shaolin Arts by Sifu in 2002 : she is a good student and her doctors eventually stopped all of her medication because she became healthier as she grew in age . Mum is very religious , a local catholic church leader ... Shaolin chi kung made her a better christian ( by her own accounts ) , able to kneel down for longer periods meditating at the home altar , forgiving others and making peace with difficult people in her life .

Mum is a great home maker , the exemplary wife and a super woman to all her 11 kids , many grandchildren and my late Dad .

She is a good soul and she is now in Heaven .

Thank you very much to Sifu and all Family members for your well wishes and good thoughts .

God Bless You and Best wishes to All.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Damian Kissey; 2 August 2017, 10:49 AM.
    Damian Kissey
    Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
    www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Dear Damian Siheng,

I feel very lucky to have met both your parents on several occasions. They are lovely people, and they raised wonderful children. Blessings to your dear mother on her journey, and blessings and condolences to your family in your loss.

With all Our Best from Canada,

Charles, Lara, Julian, Athena
    Charles David Chalmers
    Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Working...
    X