Login issue on google chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login issue on google chrome

Hi, just wondering if anyone else is having issues on logging in to the forum on google chrome? Upon entering my user id and password I get an error page, and upon returning to the main forum page am not logged in. It still works ok on firefox though.

Dear Paul Sisook,

When logging out on any browser, I get a "error 500: internal server error" message. However, I don't remember the error you described happening on Chrome on the university computers.

With sincere respect,
    Olli

Comment

Thanks for letting me know about these issues. Please send me the exact error messages and times of seeing the errors (or post them here) so that we can investigate the issues.
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

We have made some server-side adjustments. Please let me know if the issues persist.
        Sifu Andrew Barnett
        Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
        Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
        Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Hi Andrew Siheng,

I tried these steps:

1. I tried it just now on chrome again, entered my user and password in the usual way at the top right of the screen, then the following url came up: https://www.wongkiewkit.com/forum/login.php?do=login and I got the following error message displayed on the page:

"This site can’t be reached

The web page at https://www.wongkiewkit.com/forum/login.php?do=login might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
          ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

2. I then refreshed the page, and it took me back to the forum, but I was still not logged on.

3. I checked and it works fine on safari and firefox.

4. I then tried another thing on chrome, I selected a thread, whilst still logged out, and clicked on "reply with quote" which took me to the page where you can login on the middle of the page if you know what I mean. I entered my details again there, and from there it lets me login successfully.

So I'm signed in ok now, it works on safari and firefox, and there is a workaround available on chrome too, so its not really an issue anymore for me. I wondered if it was to do with caching in my browser or something, if other people are able to sign in and out ok using chrome.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X