Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andreas Czaga-Sister looking for Friends of his

hello

my name is Kimberly de Windter, i am the sister of Andreas Czaga.
    although weve been as different as two people can be in most respects, and we were just getting to know each other again after years we had to take a break from each other to find ourselves..

i know many on this message board seemed to have known my brother well.

and, honestly, i had absolutely no contact with this part of his life.
    but i would really like to get to know people who shared it, simply because it was such a large part of his life and achievement, id like to learn more about the friends he made, the stories they may have to tell, the part of his life, which i knew so little about..

maybe some of you would like to tell me something about him, that we had no time to talk about anymore.

i would really appreciate it.

i dont know if email adresses in postings are allowed here, but im just gonna put it in and if it isnt allowed, theres always some sort of private messaging i suppose.

kim.de.windter@gmx.ch

thank you and remember

things happen fast, so, live your life and follow your path.

xxx
    Kim

Dear Kim,

Your brother has a very special place in my heart. Although he left this world over a year ago, sometimes I still find myself thinking “Ah, I have to tell Andi about that…”.

We all knew him for his outstanding martial abilities, his spiritual development, his wide knowledge and most of all for his joy for life.

Some of his students joined my school in Vienna to continue their training started by their beloved Sifu Andreas, others continued training on their own, which is understandable given the long distance from their homes.

As a start, please have a look at the memorial thread we opened after his passing:

Maybe a few of our brothers and sisters, who have not done so yet, would like to join in there.

Although we learn to let go and move on in our Shaolin training, there is no reason not to honour our brother’s life and the joy he spread.

Best wishes,

Leo
    Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

Working...
    X