Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chikung courses conducted by Sifu Wong in Alicante - May 19th-21st- 2017

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Sifu will coming this May to Alicante and will be offering wonderful courses. I would like to invite all of you to come and to enjoy this great opportunity.

Alicante is really a beautiful place to visit. You can even spend some more extra days enjoy beautiful beaches, fantastic food and stunning sceneries.

Please find below all the Course Details:

19 - 21 may in Alicante (Spain)
    Chikun Grandmaster Wong has helped literally hundreds of people in overcoming pain and illness. Renowned internationally for the effectiveness of his method, he will be conducting a intensive series of courses in Alicante next May, to help you achieve health, vitality and mental clarity.

1) GENERATING ENERGY FLOW:
    This course is intended for both experienced and inexperienced students. The aim of the course is to improve your physical, mental and emotional health. Students will be trained to generate an internal flow of energy, which will help them in overcoming and preventing illness, as well as promoting health and increasing vitality.
    Friday, 19 May, 16:00 - 20:00.

N.B.: Course nº 1 is an essential prerequisite for other courses **

2) BAO JIAN, part 2:
    Bao Jian (pronounced Pao Jian) means Health Maintenance and Care in Chinese. This set of movements perfectly combines the harmony of Taijiquan (taichichuan), the force of Shaolin Kungfu, and the healing power of Shaolin Chikung.
    Saturday, 20 May, 10:00 - 13:00.

3) BONE MARROW CLEANSING, part 1:
    Students will learn how to direct energy to their skin, muscles, and meridians, thereby eliminating toxins, strengthening muscles, and reestablishing energy flow along the meridians. Practice of this advanced art is well known for its rejuvenating effects.
    Saturday, 20 May, 16:00 - 19:00.

4) BONE MARROW CLEANSING, part 2:
    You will learn how to direct your energy to your internal organs, as well as your bone marrow and nervous system. This technique brings great benefits for health and mental clarity. The ability is transmitted directly by the master, as students will be able to experience during the course.
    Sunday, 21 May, 10:00 - 13:00.

5) MERGING WITH THE COSMOS:
    This course focuses more on mental and spiritual development, as provided by chikung training. Mental freshness and clarity, spirit expansion, and the experience of merging with the Cosmos, feeling happy, full of peace and joy: these are the experiences most commonly reported by course participants.
    Sunday, 21 May, 15:00 - 18:00.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!

BOOK NOW!

Number of courses Prices *Discount price
    A course 200€ 180€
    Two courses 350€ 300€
    Three courses 450€ 400€
    Four courses 550€ 500€
    Five courses 650€ 600€
    *Using a different paradigm, Chi kung will allow you to develop your energy and help you prevent illness.

**Please specify to which course you want to enroll. Thanks

LIMITED SPACES
    Booking includes registration and advance payment. Economic price will apply before 9 may only.
    More information: For more information about the courses, please contact Trinidad Parreño.
    Email: info@chikungalicante.es

Cancellation policy:

Should any inconvenience keep you from attending the course, you will get your money back, provided you let us know at least two days in advance.

Should the course be canceled (which is very unlikely), full refund will be provided.

Registration entails having read and agreeing to all of the course conditions and cancellation policy.

Course Site:Hotel abba Centrum Alicante
    C/ Pintor Lorenzo Casanova, 31, Alicante, Spain

* Special room rates for participants who book the hotel before April 15.

**Room booking: please contact the hotel directly on T. 965 98 78 99.

E-mail: cc-centrum@abbahotels.com. Mentioning the code "Wong Kiew Chikung courses".
    ** More information about the hotel available at www.abbacentrumalicante.com

Best Regards,

Sifu Trini Parreño

Sifu's 20th Anniversary of Visiting Spain - September 2014

Going through my files in one of my Hard Drives I found by chance the videos recorded 2 years ago in "Sifu's 20th Anniversary of Visiting Spain". I realized that I forgot to share them.

Therefore, I created a little video in order to remember the lovely event one more time. It was very interesting to feel quite emotional when creating the video and to realize again how much Sifu has done for all us during these 20 years.

I decided to post it here as the celebration happened to be in Alicante when the courses 2 years ago were held in this beautiful place.

Please enjoy the video:

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Comment

Dear Santi Sisook,

Thank you for sharing a special moment!

I so wish that I could go for a idle vacation to the beautiful Spain some time and in addition have some regional Chi Kung courses with Sigung while there.

May the forthcoming courses in Spain be memorable and full of miraculous blessings.

With sincere gratitude,
      Olli

Comment

The Beautiful Alicante - Part 1

Originally posted by understanding View Post
        I so wish that I could go for a idle vacation to the beautiful Spain some time and in addition have some regional Chi Kung courses with Sigung while there.

Olli
        Dear Sijat. I am sure that Spain will be waiting for you when the time is right! :-)

I have prepared a video of the beautiful Alicante for the beautiful Shaolin Wahnam Family.

Please enjoy :-)

Santi

Comment

Great videos Santi!

And wonderful courses too!

All the best,

Kevin

Comment

I want to thank Sifu for another set of amazing courses here in Alicante. Sifu is incredibly generous and his dedication is always an inspiration to me.

Below I share with you a couple of pictures from the Courses Graduation Group

Alicante 2017 Graduation Group Photo 1.jpg

Alicante 2017 Graduation Group Photo 2.jpg

Santi

Comment

Working...
            X