X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tantui 2017 Malaysia

Dear Sigung and Shaolin Family,

I hope everybody is well.

Sigung will be teaching a very special course this July 2017, Malaysia, a work shop that will carry Kung Fu to another level as well as those who will be inspired to go.

"Sifu Wong Kiew Kit will conduct a special Tantui course, with emphasis on internal force training and combat application, from 24th July to 5th August 2017 in Penang, with the hope to revive the greatness and glory of Tantui.”

What an honor to be part of this journey.

Tantui has been life transforming for me in so many ways, some related to health and quality of life, things we all have experience in one or other way. But the most important one is being able to stand up against those in positions of power with wrong entitlement. I survived and win over an extenuating family situation thanks to the development of internal force achieved during this practice. This is rare and a miracle I am happy to declare since many had failed in similar situations even losing their internal peace, health or lives.

Once more, thank you Sigung for this unique and special course, I am sure it will be a precious opportunity to learn the essence of these amazing arts.

Being at the right place at the right time is a gift - this is the reason I will be there!

With gratitude and deep respect

Katia Marten

Awesome course

Comment

Working...
    X