Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing Energy in a Room

Dear Family,

Are there any methods/techniques you have found to be particularly good at clearing the energy of a room/space? Maybe you found yourself in a hotel room with something lingering, or you cleansed something heavy of your own during chi kung that didn't dissipate, or something else of the sort. Looking forward to your answers!

Best Wishes,

Andrew
    Love, and do what you will.

- St. Augustine

Dear Andrew (Sipak or Sissokgung or?),

thank you for the thread.

With Hotel rooms I’ve found the best thing is to upfront take a good hotel, or if it’s specific to a room to ask for another room, otherwise change the hotel (once I’ve just gave it up during the night – was just for one night and pre-paid – left and slept in the car).

Generally:

-Letting fresh air in
    -Incense and/or natural fragrances
    -if it has a fireplace make a wood burning fire
    -singing or piping/whistling or imitating bird sounds
    -playing drums/percussion (and be it ‘body-percussion’)
    -playing good music or a ‘nature sounds’ tape, also from a recorder/computer
    -clean the room ‘physically’, keep it orderly
    -paint the room, redecorate it
    -recite mantras or poems, something ‘noble’

A big point is stay ‘positive’ oneself, when one goes into fear, disgust, anger or whatever or into ‘low energy states’ one may effect oneself more than the situation does, also what one does to ‘cleanse’ the room all will reflect one’s own state at the time. If one ‘plays percussion’ in a ‘happy good groovy’ feeling one amplifies this resonance, otherwise something else (but you’re a musician, I don’t have to tell you, just to cover it here).

Thank you very much,
    With Shaolin Salute,
    Michael

Comment

Working...
    X