Prayers for Siheng Josh Lawson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Chris Sidai,

Thank you very much for writing such an inspiring post. I am so happy to belong to this amazing family. The quality of human beings in this family is more than outstanding.

I wanna show Josh Siheng all my support with this post. I send my love and blessings to him and to everyone around him. Specially to the ones being on the front lines.

Thank you Molly Simui for the extraordinary strength that you are showing. You are a true inspiration for me.

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Comment

Many blessings and a swift recovery.

WSS,

Peter.
      Peter Clayton
      Shaolin Wahnam Ireland
      "Though one man may conquer in battle a thousand men a thousand times over, it is he who conquers himself that is the greatest of conquerors". - Dhammapada.

Comment

Dear Chris and Christina,

I could write an entire post about how amazingly everything fell into place on our trip. I'll just say that what is most amazing about our trip to see Josh is that in HIS hour of need, he opened OUR minds again and we sailed home with lightness and joy in our hearts - as is usual when around Josh!
        Fantastic!

Thanks for the great update.

I have been, and will continue to do my part as Josh's proud Shaolin sister to send good thoughts for his swift recovery.

Joshua, totally rooting for you! Looking forward to crossing hands with you again soon!

Shaolin salute, your sister,

Emiko
        Emiko Hsuen
        www.shaolinwahnam.jp
        www.shaolinwahnam.ca

INTENSIVE & SPECIAL COURSES -- PENANG 2018
        Taught by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
        4th generation successor of the Southern Shaolin Monastery
        Small and Big Universe Course: Nov 21 to 25
        Becoming a Shaolin Wahnam Kungfu Practitioner: Nov 26 to Dec 2
        Cultivating Spirit Nourishing Energy: Dec 2 to Dec 8
        Intensive Chi Kung Course: Dec 9 to Dec 13
        To apply, send email to: secretary@shaolin.org

Comment

From Molly's Facebook page:

"Joshua Andrew Lawson, son, brother, boyfriend, friend, teacher, radiantly bright spark of light left this world peacefully last night, 7/14/17, at 11:11 pm. Proving to all of us that he does indeed have a weird relationship with numbers, he passed away at a palindromic time on a palindromic date.
          Josh was my oldest and closest friend. In many ways, he knew me better than I know myself. He had a contagious smile, a wonderful laugh, and an unflappable positive outlook on life and the world that made everyone's day better, and for many of us, only leaves us with the desire to spread something to others that's as good as all the love he spread to us.
          He threw himself into his passions and practiced them diligently, learning Chinese, kungfu, qigong, and Argentinian tango. He then turned around on those passions, teaching them to others, healing others. I know not a few people who would say Josh saved their lives. He did all this with such grace and generosity. He shared so much with us and asked for nothing in return.
          I am 100 times a better person for knowing Josh and calling him my friend. Even as he faded, he taught me how to be courageous, thoughtful, and conscious of those around me, perhaps strangers but all having their own unique personal experiences. Though I cannot replace the cornerstone in my life where he was, I can live by his example, and I think we all can live by his example, carrying that piece of him with us always, honoring the amazing spirit that he was.
          A memorial will be held in Josh's honor next Saturday 7/22 at Cahoots Coffee Bar 1562 Selby Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104 at 4pm. All are invited. Coffee, beverages, and some snacks will be provided. We're a family, and we'd like to ask to do this potluck style, so please bring a dish if you can. We invite everybody to speak about Josh, laugh, love, cry and celebrate the vibrant spirit of this man we all loved.
          Peace,
          Molly"
          Charles David Chalmers
          Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Farewell brother Josh.
            Namo Guan Shi Yin Pu Sa
            Zen is the Pure Land and the Pureland is Zen

Comment

Peace and blessings for Josh on his journey forward, may it be a peaceful and happy one.

Lots of blessing to all close to him.
              Josh will be in our prayers.

Best wishes,

Nessa
              Nessa Kahila
              Shaolin Nordic Finland
              Instructor
              nessa@shaolin-nordic.com

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

My prayers and good thoughts for our marvelous brother, Joshua, as he continues his onward journey.

My prayers and good thoughts for his family and friends during this time.

Molly, you have done so much. Thank you, truly.

With Shaolin Salute,
                Lee Wei Joo
                http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Thoughts, prayers and blessings for Sihing Josh,

May all those close to him be comforted at this time of transition.

Andy
                  Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
                  Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
                  Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
                  - ancient wisdom

Comment

Dear Josh and Molly, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. Goodness, blessings and a smooth journey onward.

With gratitude,
                    Markus Kahila
                    Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Dear Molly and Mary,

Josh couldn't have asked for a better pair of people to look after and out for him during his illness. I know you are grateful for getting to spend the time with him, but I also know it was incredibly difficult and exhausting to be part of that journey. I really hope that neither of you question anything you did and that you know what an extraordinary job you did under trying circumstances. It's obvious to Christina, me, and I'm sure everyone else, too. You both have told me how feel lucky you feel to know Josh and I'm 100% certain he feels lucky to know you.

Dear Chun Nga,

I had heard about your skill as a healer from others, but it was truly amazing to observe it first hand. Yours is a true gift! Thank you for everything you did for Josh at the end. I'm sure his transition was better and more peaceful for your involvement.

Dear Josh,

I have a lot of thoughts to sort out, but for now, I'll just say that it was an absolute pleasure to know and spend time with you in this world. You've been a brother and a friend since we first met at the January 2008 Special Kung Fu Intensive, and I'm grateful to have experienced several more courses with you over the years. The time Christina and I spent with you at the Dragon Strength course is something we'll treasure for the rest of our lives, and we are so happy we got to come hang out with you one last time a few weeks ago. Your spirit and the way you handled yourself was inspirational to the very end. Enjoy your new journey, I'm sure it's somewhere in the paradise you fully deserve.

Dear Wahnam Family,

I know it meant a lot to Josh, Molly, and Mary to have our collective support. Although we are spread out around the world, we are a truly wonderful family, and we constantly show it through our actions. I plan to post some of my Josh stories over the coming days, and I hope you will, too.
                      Chris Didyk
                      Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You.

Comment

We only met briefly between the Dragon Strength courses, but it was obvious what a shining person Josh was.

I remember that Andreas Siheng had a special place for Josh in his heart. I imagine them crossing hands and joking around somewhere else in the cosmos.

May brother Josh have a safe and blessed journey onwards and those close to him be comforted at this time. I am sure everyone did everything they could to help him recover and leave this world in peace.

Best wishes,

Leo
                        Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

Such a sad day. The world has lost one of the true good guys. He was such a friend to many, and he felt like that even to me and probably others who only saw him for a few days every few years. Molly has also been an amazing friend to him and surely helped him enormously through all this, thank you Molly.

Comment

Josh, it was an honour to meet you and to train alongside of you. All the best to you. May your journey forward be smooth, flowing, clear and bright.

Molly, all the best to you too. I look forward to meeting you again at another Shaolin Wahnam family-related event.

Shaolin salute from the heart,

Emiko
                            Emiko Hsuen
                            www.shaolinwahnam.jp
                            www.shaolinwahnam.ca

INTENSIVE & SPECIAL COURSES -- PENANG 2018
                            Taught by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
                            4th generation successor of the Southern Shaolin Monastery
                            Small and Big Universe Course: Nov 21 to 25
                            Becoming a Shaolin Wahnam Kungfu Practitioner: Nov 26 to Dec 2
                            Cultivating Spirit Nourishing Energy: Dec 2 to Dec 8
                            Intensive Chi Kung Course: Dec 9 to Dec 13
                            To apply, send email to: secretary@shaolin.org

Comment

This is very sad news.

I only met Josh once for a few short minutes and he was so warm, happy and smiling. A gentleman in every sence of the word.

Many blessings to him on his transition from this life to the next. And many blessings as well to his family and friends and Molly at this time.

Comment

My Dear Family,

Such sad news.

May Josh be safe and peaceful in his new home.

May his family and Molly find peace and consolation at this very difficult and sad time.

My deepest sympathy and love,
                                Joan
                                Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
                                GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                                ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
                                THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X