No announcement yet.

Prayers for Siheng Josh Lawson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Josh looks really well. Pass on best wishes from the Fully Alive team xx
    Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
    Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
    Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
    UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
    sigpic

Comment

From Sije Molly's most recent Facebook update Sihing Josh is currently experiencing a major challenge on his road to recovery.

I think he really needs our collective energetic support at this time

With prayers for Josh,
      Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
      Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
      Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
      - ancient wisdom

Comment

Thanks Andy,

I've known I needed to write this for a week now. My work schedule has been insane, I've had several surprise emergency trips to the Mayo clinic (about a 90 minute drive from where I live), nearly all of my energy has been focused on supporting Josh, and the last remaining sliver of it directed towards making a lot of phone calls and having a lot of conversations that made people cry, as well as trying to find some sort of presence for my husband and my marriage in a moment in life where I've never felt so much like I'm coming apart at the seams. So I've been dragging my feet about this latest update, because frankly, it sucks and I'm tired of telling this story over and over. My heart hurts in a way I've never known.

Josh had a couple more rough weeks after my last update. He started to have nausea and dizziness and had passed out a few times (this is the grossly oversimplified version of the story). Eventually it was discovered that this was happening because his tumor had grown back quite extensively, wrapping itself around his carotid artery, one of the major vessels responsible for blood flow to the head. A procedure was done to address this and I am at least happy to report that he is on his feet, no longer having and dizziness, nausea or fainting, and he's eating more and getting out and visiting friends again. So that's good.

What's not good is that this regrowth essentially changes his prognosis from good to poor. The Mayo Clinic proposed another treatment strategy, which Josh elected to do, but I believe he will be seeking out treatment in KL with Dr. Foong at his center. I've done a lot of soul searching and I honestly believe this is his best option. In the meantime, I'm providing friendship, love, and support to him and his girlfriend, who is doing the bulk of the caregiving (and being absolutely amazing), and cherishing Every. Single. Moment.

I realize there are a lot of things in life we can't control for, and I still believe Josh could beat this. I mean really, if anybody can pull that rabbit out of a hat, it's Josh. But make no mistake when I say he needs every ounce of his Wahnam family's prayers, good energy, and strength to fight this thing, so please, keep him very close to your hearts.

Molly
        有志著事竟成

Shaolin Wahnam Twin Cities

Genuine Shaolin Kungfu and Qigong in Minnesota
        https://www.shaolinwahnamtc.com/

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you all Molly. Keep smiling

Best wishes
          Mark

Comment

Dear Molly,

Thank you for finding the time and energy to share these updates with us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Best wishes,

George
            George / Юра
            Shaolin Wahnam England

gate gate pāragate pārasaṁgate bodhi svāhā

Comment

My prayers and good thoughts are with you and Josh as well

With Shaolin Salute,
              Lee Wei Joo
              http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Many blessings and thoughts of abundant health for Josh at this time.

With best wishes,

Kevin

Comment

My prayers are with Josh

Comment

Thinking about Josh every day since this happened. Thanks for being a great friend to him throughout this time Molly.

Comment

Sending Many blessings to my dear brother and to all his loved ones.

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Comment

Blessings and good energy to Josh and his swift recovery, and for all who are supporting him.

Best wishes,

Nessa
                        Nessa Kahila
                        Shaolin Nordic Finland
                        Instructor
                        nessa@shaolin-nordic.com

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Dear Molly,

Blessings to you. You have always struck me as a kindly soul. I know you already know this but look after yourself through this.

Blessings to Josh, whatever treatment path he takes, and to his girlfriend.

Thank you for the reminder about "cherishing Every. Single. Moment"

With metta,

Barry
                          Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
                          Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
                          Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
                          UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
                          sigpic

Comment

Many good thoughts and wishes to Siheng Josh and his family during this difficult time. I don't believe we have met personally but you sound like a great person and member of the Wahnam family; hoping you keep fighting and surprise the doctors and any doubters with an amazing recovery. Stay strong brother.

Best wishes,
                            Knuckles

Comment

Dear Molly

Thank you for your time and dedication to support Josh and keep us updated. I saw your post on Facebook and my thoughts and blessings are with Josh often.
                              Sometimes the healing is not linear and hopefully this is just a "rebouncing" of the cancer, before it goes away for good.

Warm regards also to Josh and his girlfriend!
                              Andrea
                              Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                              Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

My best wishes, thoughts, blessings, and prayers to Josh Siheng.

Thanks Molly Sijie and all who are supporting our brother.

Zach

Comment

Working...
                                X