Prayers for Siheng Josh Lawson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Family,

Coming to our forum, I was feeling characteristically happy. After reading about Josh, I am still very happy.

He is going to recover very quickly. I can feel the love and support from our Shaolin family as our thoughts and energy goes out to him. He is certainly going to be feeling much much better in the coming weeks...

Lots of Love.

Cha
    Charles David Chalmers
    Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Good thoughts and blessings are on their way.

I am sure Josh will come out even stronger soon after this.

Best wishes,

Leo
      Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

Ongoing Blessings & Good Thoughts....

Ongoing Blessings and Good Thoughts to Josh, Molly and all sharing his journey.

Best Wishes
        James
        Aaahhhhh!

Comment

Seeing you well again very soon Josh. May the Cosmos provide you all that is needed.

Yours kindly
          Tim Franklin

http://www.theguardianlions.co.uk
          A story of finding Courage and Wisdom

www.zenarts.co.uk Classes and Courses for Shaolin Kung Fu, Taijiquan and Qigong in Bognor Regis, Chichester, West Sussex

Fully Alive on Facebook Energy Flow for Health and Happiness

UK Summer Camp Qigong, Taijiquan, Shaolin Kung Fu, Spiritual Cultivation with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

sigpic

Comment

Update

Hello again everyone,

I attempted to post this last night but somehow managed to log out of the forum without actually posting it. Between all the driving, phone calls, text messages, updates, and coordinating things, my mental clarity is not as spot on as it usually is.

I spent the evening with Josh last night and was pleased to see him doing so well. Granted, he is in a lot of pain, can't swallow, and has a billion drains coming out of him, but his color is good, as is his humor, and he is even getting up and walking about. I got a few text messages from him this morning which tells me he's feeling even better. We have a standing dinner date on Saturdays and joked about how we didn't miss it as I sat there eating my cheese and crackers and he his tasteless feeding tube goo. It's obvious that he has a long road ahead of him, but it's also obvious that he will prevail. I do believe his training has given him great strength and that he will surprise all of us, doctors included.

He is incredibly grateful for the love, prayers, and support of his Wahnam family. As am I. Thank you again everybody for everything.

Molly
            有志著事竟成

Shaolin Wahnam Twin Cities

Genuine Shaolin Kungfu and Qigong in Minnesota
            https://www.shaolinwahnamtc.com/

Comment

Sending you good thoughts and blessings Josh!
              May you recover swiftly and I am looking forward seeing you soon again.

Thank you Molly for letting us know and for being there.

Warmly
              Andrea
              Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
              Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

All my best thoughts for Josh, his family, friends and students.

Thank you Molly for the updates!

Daniel Pérez
                http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

Not a Speck of Dust!

Dear Molly,

Our prayers and blessings also go to Josh for his quick recovery.

'Not a Speck of Dust'

These words were spoken to me by Sifu one time when I felt a deep blockage and I feel very blessed that I understood what Sifu meant (Sifu's autobiography page 591)

I am sure that Josh will heal quickly and is even closer to 'Not a Speck of Dust' as all of that rubbish has been cleared out.

A big HUG to both of you,
                  Joan
                  Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
                  GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                  ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
                  THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear Molly

Many prayers and blessings to our brother Josh at this time

Best wishes as always
                    Mark

Comment

Dear Molly,

Please give Josh my best wishes, a hug and I'll add to the blessings and good thoughts coming his way. (Wether you give him my best wishes and a hug or not).
                      When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again all for all of the love you have sent to Josh. He is doing great, getting out to walk and sleeping better. When I went with him to his pre-op consult, I got to meet his surgeon, who is an amazing lady. She was very direct and to the point, but also very kind. She made no bones about the fact that they would have to remove a large piece of his Spinal Accessory nerve and that he would not be able to raise his arm to the side ever again. Although she said he would have full use of his hand and other ranges of motion in his arm, raising it to the side would be forever out of the question. So four days post-op, he was able to raise his arm to the side! Now he can get it all the way over his head! I keep saying this over and over again, but it's really a testament to the strength that our arts give us, and in this case, him.

I ran into an old friend of both of ours yesterday who I hadn't seen since before the day Josh woke up with that lump on his neck. We were talking about Josh and he said, "At first I was beside myself. I couldn't believe it. Then I thought, oh. It's Josh. Man, cancer picked the wrong dude." It made me laugh, but the truth is, if anybody can beat this, Josh can.

He has a few more days at home before returning for a post-operative consult, where we hope he can get his feeding tube taken out. At this point, I'd say Josh's biggest bane is that he is eating through a tube, and he really misses food. He's trying to get creative, using a juicer to make juices that at least taste good between his medical slurries. I put this photo up on Facebook, but for those of you with whom I'm not connected here, I'll share a photo of Josh injecting some coffee into his feeding tube. I'm not really sure why it's rotated the way it is, but you get the picture (pun intended). Go man go!

Thanks again for all your support, it means the world to Josh, his family, and friends seeing him through this, including me.

Gratefully,

Molly

IMG_0362.jpg
                        有志著事竟成

Shaolin Wahnam Twin Cities

Genuine Shaolin Kungfu and Qigong in Minnesota
                        https://www.shaolinwahnamtc.com/

Comment

Blessings and prayers from my heart. Keep on smiling. Wishing you all the best.

Dimitri.
                          When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
                          When the student is truly ready, the teacher will disappear.

-Lao Tzu-

Comment

Thanks for keeping us posted Molly, good to see Josh still smiling, hoping to see that smile back to its widest one day soon.

Comment

Thanks for the update on Sihing Josh's condition.

Best wishes with Qi for his recovery
                              Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
                              Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
                              Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
                              - ancient wisdom

Comment

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date Molly. It's good to see Josh smiling and to hear he is recovering so well!

Andrea
                                Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                                Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Working...
                                X