Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Warrior Project 2017

Hello all,

here are the details of the Warrior Project.

I will share my successful experience of over 150 times competing and crossing arms against almost all famous martial arts.

You gone to learn skill, tactic and strategy of our Shaolin Kung Fu and Taijiquan and how to use them successfully.

Terms of content: Shaolin Kung Fu and Taijiquan against other martial arts

Date: January 28th and 29th

Time: Saturday 2pm - 7pm, Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm

Venue: Kwoon of Shaolin Wahnam Institut in Frankfurt

Entry condition: at least level 3 of our syllabus

Fee: 250.- €

Note: bring Boxing or MMA cloves

Registration or questions please contact secretary of Shaolin Wahnam Frankfurt Caro:

wahnam@operamail.com
    May all beings be happy

Kai
    www.Anicca-Praxis.de

I think I will come this year ha ha ha

Best wishes
    Mark

Comment

Practice Practice....

To got Kung Fu means to reach a skill level in any action or art. To reach that level you have train and repeat over over again what you have learned. Many KF practitioner do not understand it they think to learn forms and sets means to practice KF. To reach high level i.e. mastership in Kung Fu you must be able to apply it. Timing, spacing, turn the table, instant change, unmoved sharp mind and so on are very helpful in daily live. But this are not things you can learn by performing KF sets. But by crossing arms with partners.
      This was one reason why the Warrior Project was created. To give our Wahnam students the opportunity to focus on application and cross arms with many different partners to help with their personal grow.

"Knowing is not enough you must you must apply" quote from my Sigung Bruce Lee
      May all beings be happy

Kai
      www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

Registration is closing soon

Hello all,

just want to inform you that the registration for the "Shaolin Warrior Project" in Frankfurt will be closing at January 22nd.

"Spacing with the right timing"
        May all beings be happy

Kai
        www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

MMA versus Kung Fu

Dear all,

MMA is in modern (at the moment) time the most crowing martial art.

It is because of lot promotion not because it is the best art. Why? The ones who starts to learn MMA learn from start to mix different arts. But the most beginners of the MMA do not have any base of a single art. They mix and mix to have a good mixture. Many of them have the philosophy "no pain no gain" . As a young person you can maybe handle this kind of practice later you have to pay for it. Gain is over pain will stay.
          In opposite to it Kung Fu more you practice more you will get healthy. And of course you will be able to defend your self or even if you like you can go to tournaments and win. Like my students who like to do have done in past tournaments.
          May all beings be happy

Kai
          www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

Shaolin ARTs Channel

Hello all,

here is our channel Shaolin ARTs on youtube.

You can find some of our action in Shaolin Wahnam Institut Germany and the Warrior Project.

Clips and movies about the Shaolin arts from my Shaolin Wahnam School and others lineages . The umbrella term Shaolin ARTs like I call it are divided in three main parts: Kung Fu, Chi Kung/Qi Gong and Zen/Chan.
            May all beings be happy

Kai
            www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

Dear Tai Siheng

This was certainly the best Warrior Project yet. Returning to basics but using simple techniques for all situations. When is the next one ha ha ha.

Always flowing

Best wishes
              Mark

Comment

Working...
              X