QEA Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QEA Update

Thanks to everyone for the interest shown in QEA and especially to Sifu for his personal interest and support as well as mentioning my system in his wonderful book "Chi Kung for Health and Vitality".

The inaugural course (module 1: QEA Essentials) took place last weekend with some quite amazing results. 12 participants learnt the fundamental principles and skills associated with QEA. Their wish to discuss what they had learned helped me decide to set up and online discussion opportunity. The QEA Forum (www.qea.ch/forum) is born.

For those interested in learning more about this system, please feel free to drop in at www.qea.ch and join in the discussion about this system.

Discussions about Shaolin Chi Kung Healing should please remain in our Shaolin Wahnam Forum (i.e. here ).
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Congratulations

Congratulations Sifu Andrew, and to all participants.
    With love and Shaolin salute /o

"Your purpose in life is to find your purpose & give your whole heart and soul to it." - Buddha

Gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā.

Comment

Congratulations to Sifu Andrew Barnett and thank you for sharing
      Damian Kissey
      Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
      www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Working...
      X