Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wudang Three-Harmony Set course - Toronto 2016

Dear Sigung,

Thank you for one of the most wonderful and meaningful days of my life!

Today is the first day of the 'Three Harmonies set' course in Toronto and it has been 6 life-changing hours of experiencing first hand Sigung's wise words that: "Kung Fu is alive." Now I can say for myself that Indeed it is! and what a blessing it has been to once again learn from Sigung and receive skills on Flow and Force that otherwise would take lifetimes to acquire.

Today's course has been full of history, anecdotes, demonstrations, special teachings for combat, health and spiritual fulfillment, and of transmission of skills - a day of experiencing what a 1000 words would otherwise fail to describe, of opening and awakening to a whole new level of living, to a whole new level of training, to a whole new level of Kung Fu…

It has been a day of gentle and powerful reminders of the importance of not overtraining – and of understanding at an even deeper level the power of these Arts and of humbly witnessing once again the generosity of our Sigung that shares with us a customized, powerful and safe way of training that allows us to progress to mastery at “light speed” - much faster and efficiently that we could have ever imagined and faster than many real masters can. Thank you Sigung for sharing your lifetime teachings with us.

It has also been a day of remembering the Shaolin Laws and our duty to do Good – not because we have to, but because it is the right thing.

Before I started training these wonderful Arts I used to suffer from Chronic Fatigue. For many years I was tired all the time.... but then I started training these Arts and it all changed - suddenly I had energy not only to train but also to live - I thought this was already a miracle, already much more than I could have ever expected but I was proven wrong today. During today's course I not only experienced enough energy for training and for life a whole new level of super abundant, vibrant, bright energy everywhere in my body - from the tiniest molecule flowing inside and outside – present both as I moved and also as I stood “still.”

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sigung for your teachings, example and great kindness.

My deepest gratitude to Sifu (Emiko) for organizing this special course and making Sigung’s rare and precious teachings available to us and to all the family for an amazing day of training and learning together.

Thank you again Sigung for a wonderful first day – I can’t wait for tomorrow.

With deep gratitude and respect,

Carolina QM

It was really enjoyable to read of your experience Carolina, and brought back happy memories of my own energy-charged experiences in Toronto last year, good times! And a little jealousy too of course, wish I was there! Wishing you all more great course experiences, and hope you all "Enjoy yourself!"

Comment

Dear Shaolin Family and Friends,

The Wudang Three Harmony Set course is in full swing and Sifu is as always in fantastic form!

We often talk about how Sifu is constantly refining his teaching methodology, and this time has been to me one of the most amazing development. True to form, Sifu taught us the set in the span of the first morning, and we then swiftly moved on to learning how to use the mind to direct the chi to then generate form, force, as well as speed.

This is something that was touched on in most of the courses I have attended before, but I had personally never seen Sifu teach it in such depth and as the main focus (of course, it could well be that he did so in the past and I had no clue). It was very inspiring to see a room full of practitioners letting the chi guide them through performing a sequence from the set!

The set itself is also quite different from other sets I have learned so far. It has many familiar patterns, but it incorporates some techniques that are unique to Xingyiquan, Baguazhang, and Taijiquan. For example "Golden Axe Strike Mountain" for Xingyiquan, "Cloud Dragon Spirals Round" for Baguazhang, and "Green Dragon Shoots Pearl" from Taijiquan. Put together they form a set that combines very unique flavours. As a result it took me a bit longer than usual to learn, but I found that the spread of the set helped me to enhance patterns I already knew - both in skills and depth.

I also very much look forward to practicing the new methodology of training that Sifu taught us. It was quite remarkable to me that the form this time came after the flow and the force. We did start with learning the picture-perfect form, but quickly moved on to flow, then force, then speed, and then back to form without compromising the flow, force, or speed.

This afternoon we started to learn the specific skills of each of the three internal arts through their most representative patterns, and I very much look forward to experiencing what tomorrow has in store for us!

Thank Sifu for yet another highlight, and for sharing skills that are truly given to us as gifts. I look forward to living up to them and making the best of them.

Thank you too for an amazing group of Shaolin Brothers and Sisters, as well as for Emiko Sije for the flawless and wonderful organisation!

With Shaolin salute,
      Hubert Razack
      www.shaolinwahnam.fr
      www.sourireducoeur.fr

Comment

Marvelous Second day!

Dear Sigung,

Thank you for a marvelous second day in the 'Wudang Three Harmony set course." I thought the course could not get any better, but indeed it did!

The day was filled with anecdotes, demonstrations (individual, combat and multiple opponent), teachings on Flow and on Force, on Zen mind, Qigong state of mind and on how to use one simple movement for all 4 types of attack (hand attacks, kicks, fells and chi na) - we also had fun trying to figure out as groups complex combat applications of various movement of the Three Harmony set and then the privilege of Sigung showing us the detailed and true applications - so seamless and yet so POWRFUL. It was truly fascinating to see how Green Dragon Shoots Pearl can be used in so many ways and see at an even deeper level the power and value of timing and spacing.

Seeing Sigung flying through the air with double kicks, perform "lighting speed" kicks and punches and rolling faster than our eyes would have time enough to follow was wow - just marvelous! And off course experiencing a whole new level of Smiling from the Heart that had us all flowing and cleansing and learning how to live in a new reality - a reality of higher thought ad higher living.

It was a truly wonderful day of learning about Form - Flow - Force and Form - Force - Flow. Letting the Flow guide our movements and being amazed as we experienced no thoughts and felt as our body moved full of lightness at faster and faster speeds... Sigung's gentle reminders on the importance of form and yet on how to increase picture perfect form slowly so that the Flow and Force would not be lost. So if for example we were doing 80% Flow, Sigung was recommending to increase Picture perfect form from about 20 to 40 % for example so that the Flow might go down maybe to 75% or so but not further... It was amazing to learn this methodology and to see how a movement as simple as Lifting Water could be so powerful - and so deadly.

What a wonderful day of learning how to live worthy, healthy, bright lives! How humbling, how joyful!

Thank you Sigung for these amazing teachings and for Skills you share with ys that will help us and teach us for years and years to come.

My deepest gratitude to Sifu (Emiko) Hsuen for another day of flawless and wonderful organization and for a truly fun day of sharing and sparing with these amazing family and friends.

Thank you Sigung for another amazing day - I can't wait for today.

With much gratitude and respect,

Carolina

Comment

Gratitude for these life teachings.. taught in only 2 days!

Dear Sigung and Shaolin Wahnam family,

Thank you Sigung for coming to Toronto to teach this marvellous course! As you say, what we are learning here is very special as it is beyond strength, and beyond force, to the marvellous! We learned this marvellous method, ways to develop internal force, and combat applications with a more focused teaching on the pattern: Green Dragon Shoots Pearl while we improved on our timing and spacing.

We learned and practiced step by step the methods of form, force, and flow. And also how to apply them focusing on one while combining all three.  Sigung has also said that the flow method works especially well for learning the Three Harmony set whereas say focusing on the force method is more conducive to a kungfu set depending on the movements.  It was such a unique rare experience to experience the flow method at 100% during our sessions.  And to watch and feel a room of gifted practicioners chi flow their way through their patterns.  So much force was being generated spontaneously! It was truly amazing! 

Thank you Sigung for teaching us more about internal force development.  We practiced Lifting the Water, then incorporating the breath, and then by sitting in a special stance used a lot in the Three Harmony Set: The Santi Stance (Triangle).  We learned systematically how each way creates varying degrees of internal force.  It was amazing to experience them while performing the set sequences with flow and speed and form. 

I enjoyed very much working in small groups to try and figure out the combat applications.  Everyone had a chance to demonstrate.  And I was so proud to see that each and every one of us rose to this occasion!  To see the wonderful skills and flexibility of juniors and seniors alike performing kicks from the set (Double Kicks, Sweep Lotus and Majestic Cockerel Kicks Leg).  Sigung thank you for helping us with the combat application of almost 20 patterns yesterday! 

A highlight was to learn the "four season" pattern Green Dragon Shoots Pearl.  Sigung showed us that this pattern is wonderful because it has many applications.  We practiced how it can be used as a defence and attack against a punch, felling, grips (eg. Eagle Catches Snake) and kicks.  Thank you Sigung for this wonderful practice!

In addition, thank you Sigung for the preventative measures you have given us to prevent over-training.  I look forward to learning more about this today. And am very much looking forward to another day learning the Essence of the Wudang Internal Arts. How truly blessed we are to be here for this rare opportunity!! 

Thank you to my Sifu for preparing me for this course and for your complete attention in organizing and hosting your Sifu here in Toronto, to my kungfu brothers and sisters here in Toronto for always being here and cheering each other on, and thank you Sifus Chris and Christina for travelling here to train with us, it is such a pleasure!!

How wonderful life is!!!

With gratitude and respect,
          Lizzie
          Last edited by LizzieL; 6 November 2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Marvelous Kung Fu 

Yesterday was a very special day for me, spending my birthday  at the course : ESSENCE OF TAIJIQUAN, XINGYIQUAN & BAGUAZHANG: WUDANG THREE-HARMONY SET instructed by my Sigung with my  family in Toronto. What a  huge blessing!!‎

As always Sigung has given us the best of his teachings sharing this  outstanding arts. I have never enjoyed so much a course as in this opportunity. The gentleness he has carry us all  to a higher level of performance has permited me to be able to gain confidence becoming more efficient with each move. Something that will takes us years of hard work to achieve in just three days is rare to experience. 

His  unique generosity as well as the amazing level of teaching for the different applications of combat at the highest level  has healed me at a level I never imagined.   I am truly grateful to my Sigung.

I have learned that   Kung Fu is alive and it is not  just for defending  or attacking  others but for applying this skills  to our  everyday life.

Thank you Sigung,

I can not wait for the "Gran Finale"

Katia

Comment

Wudang Three Harmony Set Course

I just can't believe the course is over! These past three days have been the most enjoyable since I started my training in the Shaolin Arts.

With endless patience, Sigung took us in a whole journey from the basics of Kung Fu to the details to be the most efficient in combat. This course has been the best so far, it just keeps getting better and better; the words "simple" and "effective" are the most accurate to describe it.

Despite the endless teachings Sigung shared, I'd like to highlight my favorites:
              - How to live all the time in a Chi Kung state of mind without being shaken for external (surprising) circumstances.
              - How to learn something new from the general aspect to the details of it.
              - The new approach of the concepts Jing, Chi and Shen.
              - How to experience internal force through flow and lightness. Also the speed that comes from flow that creates more force with out even realizing.
              - "If the opponent handles the defeat, take it, if not, create the victory".
              - The saying "you can, but you may not" applied to so many situations in daily life
              - How to use a couple patterns to respond to any kind of attack
              - The importance of focusing on a sequence (once the form, flow and force are good) in combat

And I could keep going for ever! Thank you so much Sigung for your generosity! Thank you for all the work, time and energy invested on keep sharing these marvelous arts to all of us. I just can't wait to have the opportunity to attend to another course.

Thank you also to Sifu Emiko for organizing this course, thank you for providing a flowing and safe environment to enjoy de benefits of the Shaolin Arts.

Life is wonderful, and keeps getting better!
              With much gratitude and respect

Myriam

Comment

Wudang Three-Harmony Set Course - Toronto 2016

Dear Sigung,

Thank you for a wonderful course of the Wudang Three Harmony Set where you give us the very best of what you are learning and encourage us further into the next steps of our cultivation. I learned that gentleness, flow and tremendous force is not a contradiction. The necessary skills for success and achievement is direct, simple and unfathomable. Thank you for your wisdom. You used the word, ‘unfathomable’ in the beginning of the course and by the end of the course I experienced unfathomable as a quality of depth and lightness occurring at the same time. Being in the course the recognition that so much is happening beyond words is priceless, full of vitality and cosmic flow.

I’m very grateful for the methodology to training, whole new level, that will remain with me in the transformation of my practice and life. Thank you for sharing experiences that have taken you years to realize the essence and transmitting to us the benefits in just one day. Unbelievable! I’m very grateful to you for bringing the three arts of Taijiquan, Xingyiquan and Baguazhan together in one set. It is a blessing to learn the Three Harmony Set. Much gratitude for the rays of lights you have given us in making the right efforts, energetically effective to progress and not get stuck. Abundance and flow is everywhere with an open heart. In learning the set I felt tears of joy when my body could feel and understand the form, flow and force of each movement. The connection to the wisdom of the masters and their accumulated achievements in understanding the combat application is tremendous. The patterns are beautiful, graceful and elegant and at all levels very powerful and alive. Thank you for your guidance into martial training to increase skills where the results are unfathomable. This course is amazing, a blessing and incredible.

Thank you to all my Shaolin Kung fu Brothers and Sisters for the joy of training with you.

Much gratitude to my Sifu (Emiko) for hosting this wonderful course.

Shaolin Salute

Marisa

Comment

Gratitude

Dear Sigung,

Thank you for the must wonderful course I have ever experience, I will never forget it! 

When you said in class " Life starts at 60" my whole body was positively shaken and I realized the best part of my life was just starting! 

This amazing arts and specialy this amazing set has become my favorite. ‎ As you explained in class it has  the essence of the best three internal arts where each pattern is a master piece.  It  covers everything and more we need to know to develop unique skills that can be applied not only in combat but on our daily life for safety and success!

I started to learn Kung Fu after 45  and today at ‎54  I feel stronger, clearer and my body has rejuvenated and healed  in so many different ways. ‎I did not felt the menopause and had no need to take a hormone. I was able to survive the hardest years of my life due to extenuating  family circumstances and I was able to  heal from a broken heart . I‎ was also abel to  overcome  other physical manifestation due to excess of work. 

We learned about the importance of choosing love first. We learned about using the right amount of power when we spare and practice and to never expose ourselves to a situation where we can be hurt physically or emotionally.  We  learn to recognize what level we are in and based on that choose the amount of energy we should put out to protect others and ourselves. It is important  to become stronger and more confident at a pace we can handle. 

You  taught us Sigung that the method to become amazing Kung Fu master was  by combing flow, form and force ‎perfectly. ‎You  even explain to me  how I can apply this arts to my architecture by looking at the big picture first and then going on the details to create the perfect flow.

I learned that when your heart is beating to fast ‎or the energy gets stock on the upper part of your body you just think of your hand or your feet  or your Dantien or  breath out and it will balance.  This course and this amazing set has changed my life for ever and this is something I will never forget!

I will also like to express my deepest gratitude to Sifu ( Emiko) for believing in me and preparing me for this amazing course.‎ Thank you for taking care of ever little detail to be able to  get the best of the course and give the best of us to our Sigung and the world.‎

This course and this amazing teachings has changed my life for ever and this is something I will never forget and I will always be grateful .‎
                  Once more, one million thank you  Sigung for so much generosity, gentleness and  the best teachings ever!

From my heart with deep gratitude and respect

Katia

Comment

Grand Finale

Dear Sigung,

I will attempt the almost impossible task of putting in words my gratitude for three marvelous days of kung fu for defense, optimal health and for a bright spiritual life and to attempt to summarize some of the wondrous gifts shared with us that will like a good seed - grow into a magnificent trees that will bear fruits for us for years and years to come.

Every moment of the course was a reminder of the true value of these Arts and of how truly blessed we are and how lucky we are to have the privilege and destiny to learn from a Grandmaster that is not only a master of the Arts but also a master of compassion.

Thank you Sigung for sharing your time, energy, knowledge and anecdotes with us and for passing on to us wondrous techniques and skills that have already enhanced (and I am sure will continually to exponentially d so) both our training and our lives. As Sigung says "How wonderful it is to be alive!."

The third day was definitely 'The Grand Finale.' We were able to experience Form - Flow and Force in a whole new level as Sigung guided us through Force training, combat applications, sequence training and Free Flow. It was amazing to witness Sigung demonstrating the simple and yet shockingly powerful application of these Arts - and to see how Sigung moved as fast as thunder and as light as the wind from one combat application to another, so natural and yet in open and close of our eyes he had managed very elegantly to achieve the finishing move.

One of the most wonderful lessons from this course - that I will be forever grateful for was to learn the difference between rushing and speed. In this course, thanks to Sigung's teaching methodology and great patience I was able to understand that rushing and speed are actual opposites. I realized that often in life we are in such a hurry to get from point A to point be, that we just rush there, with no planning and no strategy and end up taking a harder, less effective and way longer route to our destination and many times do not even get there.

In the course I realized that the more I rush, the slower I go and that the key to the marvelous results we get with these training is not because we do things in a hurry, but because Sigung has developed a methodology of systematic progress and consistent practice that takes us from point A to point B faster than we could have ever imagined and with the added bonus of a life full of enjoyment, optimal health and spiritual fulfillment . Normally, techniques and skills that Sigung shares with us would take lifetimes to acquire but we are able to get a taste for them in 3 days and develop mastery of them up to 10x faster than other real masters. What a great an humbling lesson this was - what excitement to be able to live all my life in this way.

I also want to extend again my deepest gratitude to Sifu (Emiko) for all the time, care and energy into organizing this wonderful course and for the gift that is for all of us that Sigung came to teach in Toronto.. I also want to extend my heartfelt thanks to all the group participants for a fantastic time training, growing, learning, sparring and sharing together.

And now... following Sigung's wise words on how "masters are made from practice" I look forward to waking up every day to continue to practice these marvelous Arts with all my heart, Smiling from the heart and with the Shaolin Laws as my compass.

What a wonderful course this was - and in remembrance I share a happy poster with my favorite quote from Sigung in this course.

Thank you again Sigung for a wonderful, life changing course.

With deep gratitude and much respect,

Carolina QM
                    Attached Files

Comment

Deep Gratitude

Dear Sigung,

Thank you.

I have no words to describe the blessings, gifts and secrets you shared with us during the ‘Three-Harmony Set Course’ this past weekend. To be able to perform at peak performance, full of vitality and gaining longevity while having lots of fun, laughing and healing is a true privilege. Thank you for the opportunity.

It was amazing to see how ‘kung fu’ is a way of living. It’s also very humbling to experience how all the knowledge and skills we develop practicing these Arts can be immediately transferable into daily life.

I specifically enjoyed learning how one move, such as ‘Green Dragon Shoots Pearl’ can be so effective in so many ways and situations. Also, having received from Sigung the gift of ‘creating a victorious move’ using our strengths with gratitude and humbleness (and having fun) is definitely a skill I am looking forward to keep developing in my life.

Sigung showed us how to be lighter with our selves while advancing greatly on our practice and not over training. It was amazing to experience in my own skin how the mind and body flow with chi when we are more and more relaxed.

We were also taught how to focus on form and flow and how the chi will naturally show us how to increase in force. It was amazing to feel how the chi flow can guide us so powerfully.

I also enjoyed the power of going through a pre-defined sequence in a ‘combat’ situation. When we have a planned sequence we can be unfathomable, it doesn’t matter what discipline or combat opponent we are facing.

I am excited to keep deepening my practice in the ‘Three-Harmony Set’ and experiencing the ‘live-full-ness of kung fu’. Thank you Sigung for your guidance and for the opportunity to attend this marvelous and amazing Course.

My sincere gratitude also to my Sifu (Emiko) for her guidance to be able to receive as much as possible and for organizing this Course,

Deepest thanks also to all other participants in the Course that helped for this to be a total success!

With Gratitude and Respect,

Shaolin – salute,

Alejandro D.O.

Comment

Hi Family,

It was no kidding by Emiko Siguma that

- wake up to what a rare and special gift this course is, such that profound gratitude arises from within and causes the participant's life to change for the better
                        - thoroughly enjoy the course with lots of fun and laughter!
                        and moreover the course description

Is it possible to become even healthier through training martial arts?
                        Does kungfu like in the movies really exist?
                        Can beginners learn such martial arts?
                        Does one's confidence increase from taking this course?
                        Can masters 'up' their game even further?

Can one receive the map for training towards success even after the course?
                        Is the course fun? Is the course worth it?
                        Will it change my life for the better?

The simple answer to all of the above is 'yes'.
                        has been well confirmed by a multitude of happy people posting about their experiences right here before me. The course truly seems to have been unbelievable. Congratulations and best wishes to everyone who had the chance to take it! Thank you very much for sharing your experiences.

With sincere respect,
                        Olli

Comment

Falling Leaves...

There, strewn all over the deep,
                          Red, carpet of dwarf maple leaves,
                          So much crimson-kissed white.
                          They are those leaves who,
                          Alighting on the green below,
                          Have bared their backs
                          To passing eyes and to the sun...
                          ... as if to hide their shame
                          In having fallen.

- 鳥栖 石

The Wudang Three Harmonies Set Course began a week ago today, and in the midst of the brilliant display of colour that's typical of autumn in Ontario's "Forest City" of London (no, it's not worth a visit, unless you love steak tartar or meatloaf), I find, at last, a quiet space to gather my thoughts and reflections, much as one rakes leaves from the lawn in this season. This course was, perhaps, the best course of Sifu's that I've been privileged to attend (excepting, of course, my first Chi Kung and Shaolin Kung Fu courses, as nothing can touch, for any of us, perhaps, the first taste we get of these arts). The exquisite, delicate beauty of the set itself was evident from the first time I watched the video of Sifu performing it.

There is always poetry in the sets that Sifu crafts. Often, it is the swift, penetrating insight of a Zen master’s brief verses. The poetry of the Three Harmonies Set, however, is different. It is reminiscent of Li Bo’s (李白) gentle, rippling verses, underscored with the great, quiet depths that lie beneath them. It is, perhaps, the single, most beautiful set of Sifu’s oeuvre… and learning it in preparation for the course was a very rewarding challenge.

With every course Sifu teaches, we are trebly blessed. We are blessed with the opportunity to see his genius at work at the levels of form, energy, and mind. We are blessed to witness his impeccable footwork, timing, and spacing. We are blessed to have the example of his teaching methodology, with its decades of evolution and development. The Wudang Three Harmonies Set Course paved the way for Sifu to highlight an aspect of his work as a Master that we, his students and grandstudents, often overlook by simple virtue of the fact that it is an aspect that has been present in all Sifu’s teaching from the outset. It highlighted Sifu’s work as an innovator.

Sifu wasted no time in guiding us to change the paradigm by which we train in order to proactively deal with one of the biggest challenges currently facing so many Shaolin Wahnam students: overtraining. Sifu’s method in dealing with this was beautifully simple and easily executable. Within minutes, Sifu had given all the participants a means to regulate their individual training, and gain the fullest benefits from it while minimizing, if not eliminating, the risk of overtraining.

During a discussion while driving to lunch with my brother, Sifu Michael Chow, we talked about Sifu and his approach in contrast to the approaches of several other masters under whom we had both trained over the years. I mentioned to Michael that it seemed to me that the factor that differentiated Sifu’s approach from that of our other masters’ approaches was that Sifu “…treats his students like adults; he places the responsibility for their training and progress squarely on their own shoulders, and he leaves it to the student to determine how far and how quickly she or he will progress.” Certainly, this principle is much in evidence with the way in which Sifu has dealt with the issue of overtraining.

Sifu’s further innovations lay in the means by which the participants in the course were shown how to generate flow, force, and speed, as well as the relationships they share with form and with one another. This was a tremendous innovation, and many participants found themselves moving and executing patterns faster than they had ever experienced in their training. There was another benefit to this radical shift: when the time came to practise combat application, there was less hesitation from every participant with whom I’d previously worked (some of them having been people with whom I’ve had the pleasure of training together for over a decade). Sifu had a resounding success in finding a means by which participants in a course could be gently eased into the practical application of the patterns contained within the set… and it seemed to me that the level at which the patterns and sequences were applied were at a higher standard than usual for most of the participants. In that respect, the Wudang Three Harmonies Set Course stands apart from any other.

As students, we look to our master to show the way. Through this course, Sifu has shown so clearly that no matter the master’s level, there is always room to progress; room to grow; and room to refine. Through this course, Sifu has shown me in the clearest fashion the relentlessness with which Sifu approaches his own training and cultivation – and it has been so very humbling. This, perhaps, has been the single greatest gift he has given us all with a course that has been nothing less than historic.

From the heart, Sifu, thank you.

With profound gratitude, ever striving,

Pierre
                          Last edited by Pierre; 12 November 2016, 03:19 AM. Reason: Leaf I failed to catch.
                          The Buddha taught that there is no abiding self. To me, this is a wonderful truth... largely because I can't abide the selves of most other people.

Comment

Fallen Leaves...

20161112_154929.jpg
                            The Buddha taught that there is no abiding self. To me, this is a wonderful truth... largely because I can't abide the selves of most other people.

Comment

Deepest gratitude

Dear Sigung,

Thank you so much for the amazing course of Wudang Three Harmony Set in Toronto.

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for teaching us your wisdom and wonderful skill.
                              I learned that Wudang three Harmony set and shaolin arts is linked life which was truly a great discovery for me and brought me great joy.
                              Thank you so much for teaching me that which is most important in my daily life.

I would like continue with my training always remembering to smile from the hear, taking good care of myself and thanking everyone around me.

Thank you so much from my heart .

My deepest gratitude to Sifu (Emiko )for organizing special course and interpreting English to Japanese.

With great gratitude and much respect,

Miyuki

Comment

Working...
                              X