Abdominal Breathing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abdominal Breathing

In San Francisco last weekend I had the pleasure of learning Abdominal Breathing for the second time from Sigung. It was amazing that in just 3 hours we moved through all 8 systematic steps towards learning Abdominal Breathing. It got even better than that, after only 3 hours we also achieved the skill Abdominal Breathing to develop much internal force and mental clarity. Some even developed spiritually. This was confirmed through direct experience. As soon as we went from form level to energy and mind levels the generation of internal force made the entire room buzz with power.

This was with only five of us attending the course. If you ever have the chance to learn this art, jump to it.

Sigung also shared with us the fact that in the past it would take an inner chamber disciple maybe 20 years or more to even get the chance to learn this art at the form level, much less to have the skills of the art directly transmitted to them. Ridiculous in a good way.

It's moments like this which are common in our school that a treasure is basically handed out for free. It makes me realize that I must do my part to be worthy of these arts by training with much dedication.

Thank you to Sigung for coming out to teach us, and thank you to Andrew Roberts for being such a gracious host.

Does anyone have any experiences with Abdominal Breathing they would like to share?

With Shaolin Salute,
    Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".
Working...
X