Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong Taoist Master (MBAKM)

Hi all,

I enjoyed watching the series "Mind, Body and Kickass Moves" by Chris Crudelli a few years ago. For those not familiar, he went around the world searching for Masters of various martial arts from Karate, Filipino arts to various kungfu styles. One of my favourite episodes was the one below, if you watch from 9.29 onwards, he visits a Taoist Master who seems to be an expert in Bagua, but also in Chinese Cooking and Feng Shui.

I can't find much info on this Master online, I was impressed with his kungfu and his vitality, but then I am already well catered for in that department, but I wanted to read more about his cookery, a department in which I am not as blessed with good teachers! Anyone know much about this master?

I also enjoyed the segment on Feng Shui and how the Hong Kong banks are supposedly engaged in a sort of architectural war with each other, trying to bring in good chi and direct bad chi at their competitors according to this! I don't know about that, but I know Hong Kong looked great in this footage, can't wait to visit there one day!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hong Kong

Hey Paul,
    I remember being in HK and driving past a big building that had a huge square at least 50m by 50m. It had been deliberately left out so the dragon could fly to the see along the dragon lines.

This was on a what seemed to be a a very expensive property development......kind a shows how serious this is to some people

Peace

Mark
    Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Hey Mark Siheng,

Wow!
      Originally posted by Mark A View Post
      This was on a what seemed to be a a very expensive property development......kind a shows how serious this is to some people
      Indeed! Especially given the sort of premium 50m by 50m of prime real estate in such a built-up, expensive place like Hong Kong would command!

Comment

Working...
      X