X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland: Zen for Executives

Posted on behalf of John Ó Laoidhigh

Hello Shaolin Wahnam family members.

My name is John Ó Laoidhigh [O'Lee in case gaelic phonetics are unfamiliar :-) ].Sifu has asked me to organize Zen courses for executive applicants which I am deeply honored to do. I cannot express my feeling of gratitude that Sifu believes I am capable of doing this.

To assist my endeavors in reaching out to executive applicants for Zen courses, I have set up a website which Sifu has approved; www.shaolinwahnam-executivecourses.com
    I also set up a LinkedIn page in order to connect with executives. I haven't personalized that profile yet since I will be employed full-time by a Buddhist foundation for a short time more, just in case anyone might perhaps be wondering what is going on especially since I am not an instructor. For that reason, I thought it would be fitting to post something here and Andrew has kindly assisted me in doing so. Thank you Andrew Siheng!

The Zen course in Dublin last February was phenomenal and literally life-changing for all participants, myself included. Words will never express my deep gratitude for Sifu's unexcelled and unsurpassable teaching. Having experienced it, my unshakeable faith in the supreme quality of Zen courses for executives makes marketing them all the more enjoyable. The courses for executives will be ground breaking and revolutionary not only in business terms and in terms of business culture, but also in the personal evolution of those in attendance. I have no doubt the courses will prove to be even more unsurpassable than the Zen course in Dublin if that is possible!

Ever-grateful to Sifu and the past-masters. My life went from negative to positive the day I found Sifu's book "The Art of Shaolin Kung Fu for Self-Defense, Health and Enlightenment" in the corner of a quiet bookshop shelf in Cork city, Ireland many years ago. To simply be able to address Sifu as 'Sifu' and to be able to tell people that I am Sifu's student is the honor of my life. It hit meat the wonderful Chi Kung courses in the beautiful Punta Est in Italy this year; such luck to have been born at this time and to have met Sifu and been able to practice these amazing amazing arts! Especially since Sifu would probably prefer to be teaching Kung Fu rather than Chi Kung most of the time. I surely know what it must feel like to win the Euromillions lottery~ such good fortune... I chuckle heartily as I type the lines, such immense blessings and good fortune. It's dream-like.

Iam also extremely grateful for the unwavering support of the Shaolin Wahnam family in Ireland especially my Sije Joan Browne and Sijat Kevin Barry. It is humbling to have the support of such inspiring people who are so selfless with advice and encouragement whenever needed.

Thanks to Andrew Siheng for helping me to post here.

A Shaolin Salute to all.

John.
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International
Working...
X