Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tai Chi guy from Zurich

Hi everybody

My name is Thomas, I am 34 years old and I began my practice of Tai Chi Chuan under Sifu Andrea Zilio in October 2013 in Zurich where I live. Time flies and in those almost three years with Wahnam I have had a lot of fun and above all insight into the wonderful arts. I am glad to have had the chance to attend several marvellous courses including "The Small Universe" led by my Sigung Roland Mastel or "The Legacy of Ho Fatt Nam" and "The Seven Star Set" led by Sitaigung Wong Kiew Kit. It was a priviledge to be intvited to the wedding of Chun Yian with its compimentary courses. It was the experience of a life time where I made many friends.

I look forward deepening my practice and meeting more family members

All the best to all of you!

Welcome to our virtual kwoon Thomas

May you benefit from and enjoy your time here.

With Shaolin Salute,
    Lee Wei Joo
    http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Nice to see U here

Originally posted by Thomas G. View Post
      Hi everybody

My name is Thomas, I am 34 years old and I began my practice of Tai Chi Chuan under Sifu Andrea Zilio in October 2013 in Zurich where I live. Time flies and in those almost three years with Wahnam I have had a lot of fun and above all insight into the wonderful arts. I am glad to have had the chance to attend several marvellous courses including "The Small Universe" led by my Sigung Roland Mastel or "The Legacy of Ho Fatt Nam" and "The Seven Star Set" led by Sitaigung Wong Kiew Kit. It was a priviledge to be intvited to the wedding of Chun Yian with its compimentary courses. It was the experience of a life time where I made many friends.

I look forward deepening my practice and meeting more family members

All the best to all of you!

Dear Thomas, nice to see U on the forum.

How are things? I presume everything is going well with You? How is Your practice?

You have mentioned The Small Universe course led by Sipak Roland. I was quite sure that Small Universe is told only by Sigung in Malaysia? Was it a part of a regional course already?

Hope to hear from U soon.

Are U attending the 72 Shaolin Arts in Helsinki?

Comment

Good to see you on the forum Thomas .

Welcome to our virtual Kwoon!
        Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
        Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Welcome to our virtual kwoon!

Best wishes,

Nessa
          Nessa Kahila
          Shaolin Nordic Finland
          Instructor
          nessa@shaolin-nordic.com

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Hello Thomas! Great to hear everything is well!!

I want to thank you again for the wonderful and VERY GENEROUS time you showed myself and Dimitri the last night we were in Switzerland after the Legacy of Ho Fatt Nam course! It was a BLAST to get a fantastic tour of Zurich and all the important and really beautiful parts of the city, an unbelievable view from the balcony of the Science University, a great, authentic, traditional Swiss dinner, and, OF COURSE , the absolutely PERFECT Swiss chocolates your kind and generous wife gave to us to make sure we didn;t come all the way to Switzerland and miss the great chocolate!!

Hope your practice is going well, wish you the best of luck, and also hope your family is happy, healthy, smiling, and blessed!!

Until we run into each other again in this big world, take care, and know that I won;t forget your kindness and the time you so generously took with us!

Allllllll the best,

Kristian

Comment

Hey Thomas, welcome to the forum!

Best wishes,
              Markus Kahila
              Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Hello Thomas, Sihing and Sidai,

nice and good to meet you also here…

You’re my older and younger brother:

Counting from my first interlude in the school in 2012 you’re my younger bro’.

Counting from my re-entry last year you’re my older bro’.

Let’s say fifty-fifty, so I call you ‘Sihidai’…

...most of our family here are already our 'grandfather's sisters and brothers' or our 'father's sisters and brothers'...

...and our 'father' is a woman...

So, enjoy your practice, the summer and ice cream and we’ll see each other after the summer break.

Bear Hug and Shaolin Salute,

Michael

Comment

Good to see you here, Thomas
                  Sifu Andrew Barnett
                  Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
                  Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
                  Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Working...
                  X