Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

second part

(Continued from Part 1)

How does the course help participants to have mental clarity, decision making, perseverance, sincerity, and generosity?

Chi kung, genuine chi kung, is excellent in developing mental clarity. It is because having mental clarity is one of the two essential conditions to perform genuine chi kung, the other Is being relaxed. If a VIP, irrespective of whether he has abilities or not, practices genuine chi kung for six months, he has developed mental clarity for six months. If he has not attained mental clarity, he just cannot practice chi kung. If he practices chi kung for three years, mental clarity would have become habitual to him. He would not be troubled by irrelevant thoughts.

With mental clarity, a person, irrespective of whether he is a VIP or an ordinary person, will have better results no matter what he does. If a VIP who previously did not have abilities, will now improve in his abilities. A VIP who already have abilities, will further his abilities.

A main reason why people dare not make decisions is because they lack courage. They lack courage to make decisions. They also lack courage to face their decisions. Further, they lack courage if they made a wrong decision. Chi kung training will overcome this lack of courage and give them confidence. The progress is intrinsic, i.e. they will overcome their cowardice and gain confidence as a direct result of practicing chi kung, and not due to external factors like their instructors telling them the importance of making decisions.

Chi kung training will clear blockage of the kidney meridian system. This will clear away any fear that is normally locked in the system but which many people may not realize. Chi kung training will strength their gall bladder meridian system.
    This will naturally result in the practitioners becoming confident. This process is not usually known by people who do not have a deep understanding of chi kung philosophy, but is evident in the Chinese term “da tan”, which literally means “big gall bladder” but figuratively means “the energy of the gall bladder is strong”.

To persevere in anything, one needs energy. Chi kung training is excellent in increasing both the volume of energy and the smoothness of energy flow. Mental clarity enables VIPs to realize that they need to persevere if their initial effort is not successful. The increase of both the volume of energy and the smoothness of flow gives them the ingredients to persevere.

Mental clarity and courage, which have been explained earlier, will enable VIPs to see the worth in themselves and in the work they do. This will increase their sincerity. They will also realize the need of other people helping them. This will increase their sincerity in other people. Those VIPs who did not have these characteristics or behaviors previously, will have a chance to acquire them by participating in the ViP Chi Kung Course.

The VIP Chi Kung Course will open the heart of the course participants. “Heart” here in chi kung terms means the spirit. With a bigger heart, or a purified spirit, the VIPs will be generous. The process is intrinsic, which means being generous is a direct result of taking part in the VIP Chi Kung Course, and not due to external factors like instructors telling them.

These characteristics or behaviors are important not only for VIPs. They are also important for other people irrespective of whether they want to become VIPs. These characteristics and behaviors make their life successful and happy. However, the opportunities to acquire these characteristics and behaviors are not easily available. Indeed, many people, including those teaching VIP Chi Kung, may not be aware of the philosophy of these characteristics and behaviors.

<End>
    Engage and maintain joyful practice!

May all of you get the best benefits from what you do.

Anton Schmick
    Shaolin Wahnam Germany Nord

shaolinwahnamchina.com
    http://chikunghamburg.wordpress.com
    http://shaolinwahnam-nord.de
    http://kungfu-luebeck.de

Comment

Thank you Sifu!

Dear Sifu,

Thank you for answering my questions and for the benefits of reading your responses. It was very helpful and enjoyable to read. I was very impressed by the simplicity, directness and effectiveness of your responses.

Thanks again to Anton Siheng for facilitating this Q&A.

All the best and with Shaolin salute,
      -Chris

Comment

Dear Sigung,

I would like to use the opportunity and ask another question about the upcoming VIP Chi Kung Course.

In your teaching you often mention similarities between chi flow and cash flow, and furthermore that the most cost effective way is to generate a lot of chi flow in a short period of time, similarly as to generate a lot of cash flow in a short period of time. As well as that it is the chi flow, similarly to cash flow, that keeps us alive.
        On the other hand you often mention that our Arts help us to live a meaningful life.

What is a meaningful life? How can we lead a cost-effective and meaningful life?
        And how could VIPs learn to lead a meaningful life during the upcoming course?

With best regards,
        Anton.

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Chi flow and cash flow!
          Next answer is up!

Question 6

You frequently mention that Chi Kung can help to increase cash flow. However, if the cash flow has not increased by practicing chi kung, am I doing it wrong?

I feel my chi kung practice benefits me a lot, I feel my energy flowing and after practice I feel calm and energized. Assumed I practice correctly, but my cash flow has not increased tremendously, while my chi flow did. Which strategies can I use to enhance the cash flow?

In general, what mechanisms or effects of chi kung work specifically on the enhancement of cash flow?"

Dani, Frankfurt

Answer

Although chi kung does increase cash flow, I have not frequently mentioned it. But I have frequently compare chi flow with cash flow.

The similarity is as follows. It is not the chi kung techniques that overcome illness and give good health, it is the chi flow. It is not the job one does that overcomes debts and gives a comfortable life, it is the cash flow.

It does not matter how beautifully a person performs his chi kung techniques, but if he has no chi flow, he may have health problems. It does not matter how beautifully a person may perform his job, if he has no cash flow, he may have economic problems.

It does not matter what chi kung techniques a person performs, like “Lifting the Sky” or” Carrying the Moon”, if he has no chi flow he cannot overcome illness and attain good health. It does not matter what jobs a person does, like being a manager or a doctor, if he has no cash flow, he cannot pay his debts and enjoy a comfortable life.

Nevertheless, presuming the skills are the same, the more advanced a chi kung technique is, the more chi flow he will get. “Golden Bridge”, for example, will produce more consolidated chi flow than “Lifting the Sky”. Similarly, presuming the skills are the same, the higher paying a job is, the more cash flow, he will get. Being a manager, for example, will produce more cash flow than being a clerk.

But if a person is more skillful, he may produce more chi flow by performing a more elementary chi kung technique than another person performing an advanced technique. A master performing “Lifting the Sky” will produce more energy flow than a student performing “Golden Bridge”. Similarly, a more skillful person performing a lower paying job may have more cash flow than another less skillful person performing a higher paying joy. A skillful clerk may earn more money than a less skillful manager.

Practicing chi kung can increase cash flow. But you have to do the appropriate thing to get the cash flow. Even if money grew on tree, you had to pluck it. A lot of students have told me that their cash flow has increased noticeably after practicing chi kung.

(Part 2 follows)

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

and part 2

(Continued from Part 1)

If your cash flow has not increased by practicing chi kung, it does not necessarily mean that you have practiced wrongly Practicing wrongly is a possible reason, but if you have practiced correctly and your cash flow has not increased, it means you have not done appropriate actions to increase your cash flow. Although you have the means, you have not made use of the means to achieve your end.

This is glaring in most kungfu practitioners outside our school, although they may not realize it. Their techniques, i.e. the means, are correct, but they do not have the skills to make use of their means for combat.

What are the means to increase your cash flow? You need mental clarity and a lot of energy.

You have practiced correctly, as evident from the many benefits your practice has brought, but you have not used your mental clarity and energy to increase your cash flow. If you just landed at the first job that came your way although it was low paying, you had not used your mental clarity. If an opportunity to increase you cash flow presented itself, but you make no effort to take the opportunity, you have not used your energy. If no opportunities occurred, but you did not create one, honestly and nobly, you had not used your mental clarity and energy.

Overcoming illness and enjoying good health are intrinsic to chi king practice. In other words, without doing anything extra, practitioners of genuine and high-level chi kung like ours, will automatically overcome their illness and enjoy good health. This is because overcoming illness and enjoying good health are a function of energy flow, which chi kung practice will automatically give.

Increasing cash flow is a different matter. It is not a function of energy flow. In other words, even when you have good energy flow which naturally results in overcoming illness and enjoying good health, you do not naturally increase your cash flow.

But having good chi flow will provide you the necessary ingredients to increase your cash flow. Practicing chi kung which results in energy flow will give you mental clarity and a lot of energy besides giving you good health. You need these ingredients –- good health, mental clarity and energy – to increase your cash flow.
            <End>

Some effective strategies to increase your cash flow are as follows.

Firstly, examine your abilities and likings. And choose a career that matches them. For example, if you are not good at talking to people and you don’t like selling, being a salesperson as it is the first job that comes your way, is not likely to be successful and a happy profession for you. Suppose you are good at computers, and like to work alone, being a computer technical is a better choice than being a salesperson.

Secondly, you have to look out for opportunities and use them when they present themselves. If the opportunities are not presently available, you have to create one. If you live at a small place where your talents are not used, not only you cannot increase your cash flow, you may not get a job you like. You have to move to a place where your talents can be used.

If there are no job opportunities available because all the companies already have their own computer technicians, you have to create an opportunity for yourself. You may, for example, write to some companies telling than that it is to their benefit that they give you a job. Better still, you become your own boss. Think of ways how your computer talents can bring you more cash flow. Your chi kung training will give you the ingredients needed for this task, such as good health, mental clarity and a lot of energy.

Good health, mental clarity and a lot of energy are the mechanisms or effects that can enhance your cash flow. Chi kung training will give your these effects, but you need to put them to work.

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

I want to thank first Sifu for always teaching us with so much patience and dedication. It is always so wonderful to read every single answer that Sifu provides. :-)

I want to also thank Anton Sijat for starting another beautiful Q&A Series.

Dear Sifu,

Based on my perception, I see that many VIPs struggle with their personal lives as a cause of their position. Media often makes public information that might not be necessarily true. Media might do so in order to attract attention and to sell more.

For example, one actor might be seen chatting with a woman and a Paparazzi, using a tricky perspective when taking the picture, might make it look as if the actor has the intention to kiss the woman. That picture could be on the news all over the world in a matter of hours. It might affect his marriage or family life negatively even when those accusations are false. It could even destroy his good reputation.

How can our Chi Kung/Shaolin Arts help VIPs to deal with those situations and avoid/protect themselves from such attacks? Is there anyway to prevent/anticipate those risky situations? How can VIPs live a happy life that guarantees a happy family and a happy marriage? How can VIPs learn to differentiate real friendships from the ones only interested on their VIPs positions?

Sifu, You have a very happy family life, defend yourself extraordinarily well from attacks or false accusations and you deal with all the challenges that come to your life with such an ease that you make it look easy! Can you please share with us your secret?

Sifu, thank you very much in advance for taking time to answer my questions.

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Comment

Fantastic question Santi Sisook!

In hindsight it's glaringly obvious that it needed to be asked. You really have a compassionate heart and clear mind to ask such an important and practical question for the benefit of VIPs.

With sincere respect,
                Olli

Comment

Dear Santi,

thanks for your very interesting question!

Dear Olli,

I like your point!
                  Actually I am a bit surprised that the questions on the very interesting course are not quickly raised as for other hot topics like Chin Na, 72 Arts and Cosmos Palm. Which are very interesting!
                  It may be, that the VIP-topic was not often mentioned explicitly on contrary to the above.
                  We know, that Chinese Emperors were trained Shaolin arts. I think we agree that the Chinese Emperors were very important people. So it has tradition in Shaolin to teach the arts to VIPs.
                  Yes, there is something to it.
                  We still have two questions to ask This is amazing!
                  Please feel free to contribute

With best regards,
                  Anton
                  Last edited by Anton S.; 2 September 2016, 02:05 PM.

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Dear Sigung,

thank you very much for answering my question

Dear all,
                    here it comes:

Question 7

In your teaching you often mention similarities between chi flow and cash flow, and furthermore that the most cost effective way is to generate a lot of chi flow in a short period of time, similarly as to generate a lot of cash flow in a short period of time. As well as that it is the chi flow, similarly to cash flow, that keeps us alive.
                    On the other hand you often mention that our Arts help us to live a meaningful life.

What is a meaningful life? How can we lead a cost-effective and meaningful life?
                    And how could VIPs learn to lead a meaningful life during the upcoming course?

Sifu Anton Schmick

Answer

The analogy between chi flow and cash flow is very useful to help us understand many important points about chi kung.

Today, many people practice chi kung to overcome illness, especially so-call incurable diseases. Many readers, especially at the early stage of my Question-Answer Series, asked me to provide them with suitable chi kung techniques to overcome cancer.

My typical answer was that if cancer could be overcome by practicing some chi kung techniques learned from an e-mail, cancer would not be such a deadly, wide-spread disease. I explained that the essential factor was chi kung skills, not chi kung techniques, and skills needed to be learned personally from a competent teacher. I gave the examples of swimming and driving. One might learn swimming and driving techniques from books, videos or the internet, but without the necessary skills, he would not be able to swim or drive.

At that time, I did not have the analogy of chi flow and cash flow. Then, in a flash of inspiration, I realized their similarities. It is not the types of jobs that one does that provides cash flow, which leads to a comfortable economic life; it is how skillful he is in his job. In the same way, it is not the technique that one does that provides chi flow, but the skills he has in his practice, and the chi flow overcomes his illness.

The analogy does not end here. It does not matter what caused a blockage of cash flow, and also what are the symptoms of the blockage. When the blockage is cleared, a smooth cash flow is restored, and the person can carry on his normal economic life. For example, it does not matter whether his boss paid his salary late or the cheques of his clients bounced – which are causes of his cash flow blockage; and it does not matter whether he cannot pay his house rent or cannot go for a holiday – which are symptoms of his blockage. Once the blockage is cleared and his cash flow resumes, he can overcome his economic ills.

In the same way, it does not matter whether he is attacked by viruses, or is exposed to severe stress – which are the causes of his illness. According to traditional Chinese medical philosophy, if his chi flow is normal, the normal function of chi flow will clear the viruses and stress. It does not matter whether his blood pressure is high or he is clinically depressed – which are symptoms of his chi blockage. Once the blockage is cleared, he will resume his normal good health as a matter of course.

On the other hand, it is not necessarily true that the most cost-effective way is to generate a lot of chi flow in a short period of time in chi kung, and a lot of cash flow in economic life. It depends on the needs of the person involved. In our case, because we have become unbelievably cost-effective, we have to tell our students to slow down their chi flow, but not necessarily their external chi flow movement, so as not to over-train. There are reports on the internet, like those who had won lotteries with a lot of money, led miserable life, showing that a lot of cash flow in a very short period may not necessarily be a good thing.

However, it was true that in my early years of chi kung healing when I gave consultations to students to overcome their illness, I modified exercises from the 18 Lohan Hands to help them have a chi flow faster. This was because I found the chi flow from the 18 Lohan Hands took a longer time to generate a chi flow (but I later found that the chi flow was more powerful), and the students needed a chi flow to clear their chi blockage. These modified exercises are now grouped into the 18 Jewels.

Our arts certainly enable us to live a cost-effective and meaningful life. As far as I know, we are the only school in all chi kung and kungfu history that systematically and progressively teaches our students how to transfer the techniques, skills and philosophy of our arts to enrich their daily life.

(Part 2 follows)

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

second part:

(Continued from Part 1)

What a meaningful life is, depends on different individuals. Generally, to those who are very poor, a meaningful life is to have a shelter over their heads, and sufficient food for their stomach. To those who are rich, a meaningful life is to have spiritual joys, like being peaceful and happy.

Nevertheless, it can be said for all people that good health and happiness contribute to a meaningful life. Irrespective of whether a person is poor or rich, if he is sick and unhappy, his life cannot be meaningful or cost-effective.

From the traditional Chinese medical perspective -- the perspective that has maintained the health and sanity of the largest population of the world for the longest period of known history and prehistory -- all illness is caused by energy blockage. All our chi kung and kungfu generate energy flow that clears energy blockage. Hence, by practicing our chi kung or kungfu, or both, we have good health.

One of the most wonderful discoveries in my chi kung training was that if we open our heart we will be happy – irrespective of our financial and social positions. We do this every time we practice our chi kung and kungfu – we smile from our heart. It is a very cost-effective way to make us happy.

It may be useful for some of our students to know that when we smile from our heart, our heart opens. When our heart opens, we become happy. It is not the other way round. It is not that we become happy, then our heart opens.

When a person smiles from the heart, his heart opens and becomes happy. But for most of the time, he may find it difficult to smile from his heart, especially if he does not have the opportunity to learn this skill from us. But he will be happy if he can fulfill his needs or aspirations.

I also have discovered from experience that happiness comes from fulfilling needs and aspirations. When the very poor have sufficient food to eat, they become happy because their heart opens. The opening of their heart is not because they have the skill to smile from the heart, but because they have sufficient food to eat.

The rich have fulfilled their basic needs, like food and shelter. Happiness to them comes from fulfilling aspirations. They may want a better job, or to accomplish a mission in life.

Regardless of whether they are rich or poor, two requirements for fulfilling their needs and aspirations are energy and mental clarity. Without energy and mental clarity, they cannot fulfill their needs and aspirations; they have to depend on other people or on their government. A life of dependence is not a cost-effective, meaningful life.

Our arts provide us with a lot of energy and mental clarity. Irrespective of whether we practice chi kung or kungfu, or both, our chi flow gives us a lot of energy. To generate a chi flow, we have to clear our mind of all thoughts, which provides us with mental clarity.
                      Our methods are extremely cost-effective. As a reminder, we must always use our energy and mental clarity for good, never for evil.

During the upcoming VIP Chi Kung Course in China, VIPs will have a rare opportunity to learn how to lead a cost-effective and meaningful life. They will learn how to smile from their heart and to generate energy flow which will provide them with a lot of energy and mental clarity.

They have fulfilled their basic needs like shelter and food, so the focus will be on fulfilling their aspirations. They will develop mental clarity so as to know that they need to have planning, perseverance and generosity in order to fulfill their aspirations. They will develop a lot of energy to carry out their aspirations. They will also learn wholesome philosophy that their aspirations are for good – for their own good, the good of other people, or both.

VIPs will learn that, leaving aside altruism, having a noble philosophy is for their own good, because abusing their energy and mental clarity will inevitably bring evil to themselves. This is not moralization or superstition; it is a great universal truth. What the future of the VIPs will be, is a function of their mind. Even the whole phenomenal world is a function of the mind.

The VIP Chi Kung Course is a rare opportunity for VIPs, or those who want to become VIP. Even those who may not want to become VIP will find the course useful, as it will provide them good health and happiness, making their life cost-effective and meaningful. It is a course that under-graduates do not learn in Harvard.

<End>

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Time and VIPs , VBPs &amp; LIPs

Dearest Sifu ,

VIPs are also usually VBPs ( very busy persons ) and time constraint may be a problem in their daily life : e.g. an Emperor or Empress not only needs time for personal matters but also for family , subjects , country and international affairs .

So VBPs practicing our Shaolin Arts may need to decrease the quantity of practice time below the norm in our school ( the current recommended daily chi kung practice duration in our school is 10 minutes ).

Personally , over the years , I’ve been able to reduce daily chi kung and kungfu practise time from 15 and 30 minutes to 2-3 minutes and 5 minutes respectively ( a 6-fold time reduction ) and still reap equal benefits by increasing practise quality ( ie maximize 6 harmonies ) , doing informal chi kung while going about daily work and using short kungfu sets ( eg San Zhan , Dragon in Zen )…..this strategy incidentally also prevents the potential problem of overtraining where Sifu has advised students to reduce quantity of practice time and/or decrease quality of practice .

Is it advisable for VBPs to modify standard practise duration as in abovementioned strategy ? Perhaps as ad hoc method but not regularly ? Or are there any other ways to get the same benefits but in less time ? Or just keep the standard time and delegate time-consuming responsibilities to LIPs ( “less” important people ) ?

Thank you very much Sifu for your answers and the esteemed Dr Anton for fascilitating .
                        Damian Kissey
                        Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
                        www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Dear Dr. Damian!

Thank you for your interesting question!!

Here comes the answer to Santi

Question 8

Based on my perception, I see that many VIPs struggle with their personal lives as a cause of their position. Media often makes public information that might not be necessarily true. Media might do so in order to attract attention and to sell more.

For example, one actor might be seen chatting with a woman and a Paparazzi, using a tricky perspective when taking the picture, might make it look as if the actor has the intention to kiss the woman. That picture could be on the news all over the world in a matter of hours. It might affect his marriage or family life negatively even when those accusations are false. It could even destroy his good reputation.

How can our Chi Kung/Shaolin Arts help VIPs to deal with those situations and avoid/protect themselves from such attacks? Is there anyway to prevent/anticipate those risky situations? How can VIPs live a happy life that guarantees a happy family and a happy marriage? How can VIPs learn to differentiate real friendships from the ones only interested on their VIPs positions?

Sifu, You have a very happy family life, defend yourself extraordinarily well from attacks or false accusations and you deal with all the challenges that come to your life with such an ease that you make it look easy! Can you please share with us your secret?

Santi

Answer

Thank you for your perceptive questions which will benefit many people, especially nowadays when chi kung has degenerated into gentle physical exercise devoid of the wonderful benefits that genuine, high-level chi kung will bring.

It is true that many VIPs struggle with their personal life due to their positions. Not only we have a genuine, high-level chi kung, but we offer to them so that they can use it to make their personal life happy.

It is wise that VIPs as well as other people should know a few things before they take up our chi kung, spelt as “qigong” in Romanized Chinese.

Firstly, they need to know that different types of chi kung are different in quality and result. Then, they need to know that much of chi kung practiced today, more than 80%, is actually gentle physical exercise, not genuine chi kung, although schools that practice these various types of gentle physical exercise call them chi kung. Please take note that the term, “gentle physical exercise”, is coined by us. It aptly describes what many other schools do.

Thirdly, the VIPs and other people need to differentiate between gentle, physical exercise and genuine chi kung. For a working definition, gentle physical exercise works on the physical body gently, whereas genuine chi kung works on energy. If practitioners, including teachers, do not know what working on energy is, it can be reasonably concluded that they do not practice genuine chi kung.

Next, the VIPs in particular in this case, and other people in general, need to differentiate between low-level chi kung and high-level chi kung. In low-level chi kung, it takes a long time, like many years, to acquire a little result, like some general well-being. In high-level chi kung, it takes a short time, like a few months, to acquire a lot of result, like having internal force.

Fifthly, for those who intend to attend our VIP Chi Kung Course, they need to know what are taught in the course, and why these skills help them overcome their problems and enrich their daily life. As we teach genuine high-level chi kung, course participants will have a lot of results in a very short time. They will be able to generate an energy flow, develop internal force, and attain mental clarity – all at the course itself, though they may need some time, like a few months, to employ these skills to maintain good health, achieve peak performance, and solve their problems.

It may be noticed that generating an energy flow, developing internal force, and attaining mental clarity are taught in all other chi kung as well as kungfu courses. What, then, make the VIP Chi Kung Course different? The techniques to utilize these general skills are different, and these techniques are specially geared to the needs and aspirations of VIPs in their daily life. Some examples will be given as the answer unfolds.

Sixthly, the VIPs have to ascertain that attending the course will bring the desirable results. One way is to attend the course and wait for a few moths to examine the results. A more intelligent way is to see whether those who attended similar courses have attained these results.

As this VIP Chi Kung Course is the first one taught by me, it is not possible to use the intelligent assessment directly. But it is possible to do so indirectly. Assess other VIPs, like national presidents and international CEOs, who attended my chi kung courses to see whether they have desirable results. More than 80% of them do. But those who may not want to take my words as facts, they have to spend a little time to do their assessment.

(Part 2 follows)

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

next part

(Continued from Part 1)

Mental clarity enables VIPs to see situations clearly, and therefore their actions become effective. In the case of the actor being made as if to kiss another woman, which may affect his family life, spoil his good reputation or bring other unfavorable consequences, the problem is due to misunderstanding. The actor may have the intelligence to see the cause of the problem, but because of intense emotions, pressure of work clouding his mind, or other factors, he may not be able to attain mental clarity, which will be taught at the VIP Chi Kung Course, to realize the misunderstanding, and more importantly to act in a way to overcome the problem, making the problem an opportunity for improvement.

He may, for example, explain to his wife in private, and to his fans in public, that the misunderstanding is due to a clever trick of a Paparazzi camera. He should publicize how pictures from a Paparazzi camera show things that appear to be real but are actually not real.

He should also be more loving to his wife at all times, but especially at this time, and more generous to his fans, so that even if the kissing incident were real, but it wasn’t, they would overlook it, and love him more –- in the case of his wife and also his fans. He needs energy to do all these actions, and the VIP Chi Kung Course will teach him to generate this energy.

The VIP Chi Kung Course will teach course participants how to deal with similar and other situations.

A common problem faced by VIP is jealousy, which can result in various forms of attack. But whatever forms the jealousy or attack may take, the basic principles are similar. One major principle causing jealousy is that other jealous people did not put in enough effort and perseverance successful VIPs did. The VIPs could tactfully demonstrate their dedication and perseverance, without hurting the sensitivities of others, thus changing a problem into an opportunity for improvement.
                            It is also common that the various forms of attack from other jealous people are unfounded. The VIPs, with mental clarity and internal force learnt from the VIP Chi Kung Course, could show the unfounded attack, thus changing a problem into an opportunity. However, if an attack is founded, the VIP in question should magnanimously acknowledge it and act accordingly, thus also changing a problem into an opportunity for improvement.
                            An effective way to prevent or anticipate these risky situations is to lead a morally upright life. Our Ten Shaolin Laws is an excellent example. To be morally upright transcends social positions. Irrespective of whether one is a pauper or a king, he can be morally upright.

It is often said that it is difficult for successful businessman to be morally upright, because there are many opportunities for them to make more money by being otherwise. But I believe that the very successful businessmen or in any profession are not only morally upright but are also generous and have a good sense of fairness, otherwise they can’t be very successful. One may cheat some people for some time, but he can’t cheat all people at all time. An important aspect of the VIP Chi Kung Course is to have high moral values.

(Part 3 follows)

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

final part

(Continued from Part 2)

Two essential ingredients for a happy life are good health and satisfaction. Generating an energy flow will ensure good health. This skill will be taught at the VIP Chi Kung Course, and in all other chi kung courses.

To attain satisfaction, one has to fulfill bis needs and accomplish his aspirations. Both need a lot of energy and mental clarity, which will be taught at the VIP Chi Kung Course with special reference to VIPs. A sure sign of satisfaction is gratitude, which will also be an important theme of the course.

Many VIPs, despite their success in public life, may not have a happy family and a happy marriage. Indeed, some people argue that because of their success in public life, they do not have a happy family and a happy marriage. An important reason for not having a happy family is that VIPs spend a lot of time to maintain their public success, leaving little time for their family. An important reason for not having a happy marriage is that VIPs have a lot of opportunities as well as favorable positions to meet people of the opposite sex.

Knowing the causes is a first step to prevent such problems arising. If the problems are already in existence, the VIPs have to take appropriate actions to overcome the problems and change them into opportunities for improvement. All this needs a lot of energy and mental clarity, and the VIP Chi Kung Course will provide them the energy and mental clarity. But whether the VIPs want to overcome their problems and change them into opportunities, or continue enjoying their “problems”, is their choice. It is a policy of our school not to interfere into their private life.

Some people have provided some effective ways to differentiate between real friendship and friendship for favoritism.

If a person became your friend when you were poor, and remains your friend when you are rich, it is real friendship. If a person becomes your friend when you are rich and starts asking you for favors, it is friendship for favoritism.

If a person sticks to you through thick and thin, regardless of whether you are a VIP, it is true friendship. If he is a friend when you are rich and important, but abandons you when you become poor or unknown, it is friendship for favoritism.

Like with whom a person spends his love or sex similarly with whom a person wants to be friend, is his or her choice. It is a policy of our school not to interfere.

Thank you for your kind comments on my happy family life and how I defend myself from attacks or false accusations, and how I deal with challenges. The secret is that I walk my talk, i.e. I live my life according to my training and teaching.

<End>

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Thank you :-)

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

I would like to thank Sifu for such an inspiring answer. It is really amazing how Sifu can turn everything into an opportunity for improvement. That is one of the things that I really admire from him.

Thank you Sifu for your guidance and wisdom and for being the best teacher that I have ever had. :-)

I would like to also thank Anton Sijat for starting another amazing thread and to all the participants for the wonderful questions.

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Comment

Working...
                                X