Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Questions on the Special Chi Kung Course for VIPs

Dear Family,

Sigung has not only kindly agreed to answer questions on Chin-Na but also to answer questions on the Special Chi Kung Course for VIPs.

Again I would like to use the opportunity and ask the first question:

Dear Sigung,

what is so special about the Special Chi Kung Course for VIPs? And how can Wahnam students and instructors and how can non-Wahnam members, i.e. VIPs benefit from this course?

With kindest regards,
    Anton.
    Engage and maintain joyful practice!

May all of you get the best benefits from what you do.

Anton Schmick
    Shaolin Wahnam Germany Nord

shaolinwahnamchina.com
    http://chikunghamburg.wordpress.com
    http://shaolinwahnam-nord.de
    http://kungfu-luebeck.de

Dear Sifu,

I am sure this course will bring a lot of benefits for the participants.

Can Sifu please elaborate what specific benefits VIPs of the following four categories will gain for their profession from the course?
    a) Managers
    b) Politicians
    c) Top-sportsmen
    d) Actors and other artists

Thank you in advance and thank you to Anton Sijat for providing us the opportunity to ask questions to our grandmaster!

Best wishes,

Leo
    Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

Dear Sifu,

thank you very much for providing the opportunity to ask illuminating questions!

Dear Sitaigung,

thank you very much for offering this course and agreeing to share your wisdom with us. My question is:
      Our Chi Kung is very powerful. I have observed by my own experience that key skills like relaxation and smiling from the heart can influence the people around me when I use them in my everyday life.

Thus my question: How can learning and practising our Chi Kung skills help VIPs to improve their relationships, be it professional or personal, with other people? How can it help them to maximize their profits?

Thank you very much in advance for your kind reply!

With kindest regards,
      Steffen
      Our beloved Grandmaster has made it very simple for us:

Don‘t worry,
      don‘t intellectualize,
      just enjoy your practice.

May all beings be released from all suffering!

Comment

The MITS ( man in the street ) and The VIPs

Thank you very much Sifu and Dr. Anton S

Dear Sifu ,

VIPs are usually bosses or leaders who are set in their ways and used to instruct or give orders to subordinates or followers and thus may have difficulty to accept new material and to be on the receiving end of teaching. Although to shout to a King to bow lower in a stance seems a real challenge , we all know that Sigung Ho did teach kungfu to a King and Sifu has taught presidents and ministers successfully in the past .

May we get a glimpse of the techniques , tactics and strategies that Sifu will use to open the hearts of VIPs to transform them into good students for their own wholistic good ? What advise would Sifu give to our Instructors who may teach VIPs in the future ?

With Shaolin Wahnam Salute ,
        Damian Kissey
        Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
        www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Effective / Exceptional VIPs ?

Dear Sifu,

Thank you for the opportunity to ask questions about a very interesting Chi Kung course.

From your breadth of experience, what key characteristics or behaviors separate ordinary VIPs from truly exceptional/effective ones ?

How will the Chi Kung course for VIPs help people attain these important characteristics or behaviors ?

Many thanks to Anton Siheng for facilitating this Q&A.

With best regards and shaolin salute,
          -Chris

Comment

We have five more chances to learn about Chi Kung for VIPs

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Dear Sigung,

I am forwarding a question from Dani.

"Dear Sigung,
              you frequently mention that Chi Kung can help to increase the cashflow. However, if the cash flow has not increased by practicing chi kung, am I doing it wrong?

I feel my chi kung practice benefits me a lot, I feel my energy flowing and after practice I feel calm and energized. Assumed I practice correctly, but my cash flow has not increased tremendously, while my chi flow did. Which strategies can I use to enhance the cash flow?

In general, what mechanisms / effects of chi kung work specifically on the enhancement of cash flow?"

- Dani, Frankfurt
              With kind regards,
              Anton.
              Last edited by Anton S.; 14 July 2016, 11:46 AM.

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Dear Family!

while we have four questions left to ask, Sigung already answered the first question!

It is fantastic and I am happy to share it with you

Question 1

What is so special about the Special Chi Kung Course for VIPs? And how can Wahnam students and instructors and how can non-Wahnam members, i.e. VIPs, benefit from this course?

Sifu Anton Schmick

Answer

The VIP Chi Kung Course in China is special because of the following reasons:

1. It is specially tailored for very important persons, or those who want to be very important persons.
                2. It is unlikely that such a course has been taught anywhere in the world that meet the needs and aspirations of very important people.
                3. It is the first time I teach any course in China, and we hope to bring our arts back to their sources if the people want them.

Will the course be suitable to those who do not want to be very important people. Yes, it is suitable if they meet the needs and aspirations of the course.

What are the needs and aspirations of very important people, or what the course will fulfill.

The first need is to manage stress. This need as well as others fulfilled in the course are not only for very important people and those who want to be very important people, but also for most people even when they do not want to be important. Stress is the most important factor that causes illness.

For a tike, stress management classes were popular, especially amongst business executives. However, these classes are no longer in existence. The reason is because they did not deliver the promise made, i.e. managing stress.

Our chi kung is excellent for managing stress. Being relaxed, which is the opposite of stress, is one of the two fundamental skills to experience an energy flow, the other fundamental skill being free from irrelevant thoughts. If a person has successfully practiced chi kung for six months, i.e. he has experienced an energy flow for six months, he has been relaxed during his practice for six months. By then, being relaxed becomes habitual.

The second need is to overcome illness. Many very important people take medication on a routine basis. Many other people who do not want to be important are also sick. Energy flow is excellent for overcome illness, any illness!

Why, then, are so many people ill today? There are two main reasons: the sick people do not know that genuine chi kung can overcome illness, and that genuine chi kung is very rare today. Most people practice gentle physical exercise which they mistake as chi kung.

The third and fourth needs, or aspirations for many people, are vitality and longevity. The VIP Chi Kung Course will provide these needs and aspirations.

Having vitality does not necessarily lead to peak performance, though vitality may provide the ingredients for peak performance. Three basic ingredients for peak performance are mental clarity, internal force and right philosophy. These three ingredients will be taught at the VIP Chi Kung Course.

These needs and aspirations are also available in the chi kung we normally practice. So, what is so special about the VIP Chi Kung Course? Very important persons are unlikely to want to roll on the floor in vigorous energy flow, or to practice stance training to develop internal force. So the teacher needs the knowledge to choose the appropriate techniques, and the skills to encourage his very important students not only to practice the techniques but also to enjoy the practice. I believe I have the knowledge and skills to accomplish this special objective.

Another special feature of the VIP Chi Kung Course is an opportunity to bring our arts back to China. We shall try, and not easily give up, if the people in China do not want our arts, we are not going to waste our time.

Shaolin Wahnam students and instructors can benefit much from this VIP Chi Kung Course. It will give them a different perspective of how similar aims and objectives are achieved among very important people. It will also give them a different experience of how chi kung is practiced among very important people to attain various needs and aspirations.

There is a saying that Chinese cuisine is the best in the world, and the best of Chinese cuisine is found in the south in Guangzhou where the course will be located. Even if we leave aside the benefits of the course, it is certainly worthwhile, even once, to taste the best of the best.

Guangzhou of south China also has beautiful scenery. The weather is comfortable for sight-seeing. Those who attend the VIP Chi Kung Course should not miss the opportunities to taste China’s delicious food and see China’s picturesque places.

<End>

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

this is honestly one of my favorite answers
                  Yes, there is so much we can learn

Question 2

Can Sifu please elaborate what specific benefits VIPs of the following four categories will gain for their profession from the course?

a) Managers
                  b) Politicians
                  c) Top-sportsmen
                  d) Actors and other artists

Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Answer

There are two aspects of the benefits of chi kung, namely holistic benefits and specific benefits. Needless to say, practitioners will get the benefits, holistic as well as specific, if they practice genuine chi kung. If what they practice is not genuine chi kung, though they may think it is, they will not get the benefits.

This is only logical, but today so many people do not practice genuine chi kung, although they honestly think they do. What many people practice today is just gentle physical exercise, although the outward forms are chi kung forms. Chi kung is an energy art. Thus if people practice the same forms as physical exercise, they will not derive its benefits.

It is the same with Taijiquan. Taijiquan is an internal martial art, but most Taiji practitioners today only practice Taijiquan forms as an outward dance. Hence, they do not derive the benefits of internal force and self-defence which Taijiquan provides.

The holistic benefits of chi kung apply to all practitioners, including managers, politicians, top sportsmen, actors and other artists. The holistic benefits are good health, which includes overcoming any illness, vitality, longevity, mental clarity, peak performance and spiritual joys. All practitioners who practice genuine chi kung will get these benefits, and the higher the level of genuine chi kung, the more benefits they will get.

Besides the holistic benefits that apply to all practitioners, there are also specific benefits that apply to specific groups of people, like managers, politicians, top sportsmen, actors and other artists.

A specific benefit managers will get from practicing genuine chi kung is quick decision making. It is well knownamong business people that making a wrong decision is better than making no decision. This shows how important is making decisions in business, especially for managers as their decisions will directly affect their companies and many people like their staff and their clients. Not only managers who practice genuine high-level chi kung can make decisions quickly but also that their decision are correct.

Why can managers who practice genuine, high-level chi kung make correct decisions quickly. It is because chi kung enables them to be focussed.

An important specific benefit for politicians is a sense of righteousness. It is, unfortunately, notorious that politicians are generally not known to have this admirable quality of being righteous. Hence, acquiring this sense of righteousness from practicing genuine high-level chi kung is not only beneficial to themselves but also to their parties and many people as their policies influence the well-being of their countries.

Why do politicians who practice genuine, high-level chi kung have a sense of righteousness? It is because chi kung purifies their spirit.

Top sportsmen are often injured and in pain. A specific benefit for them is to overcome their injuries and pain quickly. From experience it has been found that chi kung practitioners recover from illness, injuries and pain faster by at least three times what ordinary people may take. If the top sportsmen are advanced in their chi kung practice, they may not even be injured or in pain even when they are exposed to injury and pain causing factors.

Why do top sportsmen recover from injuries and pain quickly, or may not even be injured or in pain? It is because of energy flow of genuine chi kung. Energy flow clears blockage that causes injury or pain. Energy flow acts as a buffer against injury and pain causing factors.

A specific benefit for actors and other artists is integrity. Actors and other artists often have to play roles that may be different from their own personalities. With the practice of genuine, high-level chi kung, they recognize that the roles they play are only their acting, and basically they remain true to themselves.

How does the practice of genuine, high-level chi kung give actors and other artists integrity. It is because of a deepening of consciousness that genuine, high-level chi kung can give.

These specific benefits are readily available if the managers, politicians, top sportsmen, actors and other artists practice genuine, high-level chi kung. If the level of chi kung is low, even when it is genuine, the specific benefits as well as the holistic benefits may only be marginal.

<End>

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Next one:

Question 3

Our Chi Kung is very powerful. I have observed by my own experience that key skills like relaxation and smiling from the heart can influence the people around me when I use them in my everyday life.

How can learning and practicing our Chi Kung skills help VIPs to improve their relationships, be it professional or personal, with other people? How can it help them to maximize their profits?

Steffen

Our chi kung is indeed very powerful. Not only our key skills like relaxation and smiling from the heart, but also all other chi kung skills like what we normally may not classify as key skills, such as chi flowing at the skin level and massaging internal organs may also influence others.

When we direct energy to flow at our skin level, for example, we shall have rosy cheeks. Other people around us who may be depressed would be comforted seeing our glowing looks. When someone has a stomach ache, but massaging your own stomach you may help him to clear the energy blockage that causes the stomach ache and be relieved of the pain!

The more powerful is your chi kung attainment, the more influence it will affect others. This is because other factors may be at work countering your chi kung effects, but if your effects are very powerful, the other factors would be less effective.

With power comes responsibility. When we have such powers, if is very important that we must have high moral values. We just believe it is the right thing to do to have high moral values when we are powerful. But even if we leave aside righteousness, it is still to the benefit and interest of those who are powerful to have high moral values, and to be responsible for their power. This is because goodness always bring goodness, and evil always bring evil. The law of karma is inevitable.

Learning our chi kung, which is very high-level, will enable VIPs to improve their personal and professional relationships, as well as to maximize their profits.

How can this happen? Let us look at the operation more closely. But we shall only cite one or two examples.

Firstly, let us look at the personal relationships of VIPs, like with their wives and children. When they learn and practice our chi kung, they will be able to relax. If they cannot relax, they just cannot practice our chi kung, or any chi kung. With relaxation, they will be able to see things clearly and their personal relationships will improve.

Similarly, their professional relationships with their staff and clients will also improve. They will be able to see that their staff helps them to make money. Their staff also does the work for them. So, if there are any problems affecting their staff, they will realize that it is ultimately to their own interest that they help their staff solve the problems.

It is the same with their clients. It is their clients who bring them business, and make their lives comfortable. With relaxation, which contributes to mental clarity, they will ensure that their products or services satisfy the needs and aspirations of their clients. This will make everyone happy.

Let us now look at how practicing our chi kung can maximizes the profits of the VIPs. We have seen how being relaxed, which is a fundamental requirement of our chi kung, will help VIPs realize that the success of their business depends on their staff and their clients. But if they are sick, despite their realization, they may lack the health and vitality to implement their realization.

A main feature of our chi kung is to overcome illness, and give them good health and vitality. This is possible because of chi flow, which is a special feature of our chi kung. Hence, by practicing our chi kung, they overcome their illness, including so-called incurable diseases, and attain good health

With good health and vitality, the VIPs are able to maximize their profits, as well as improve their personal and professional relationships.

The VIP Chi Kung Course in China will provide these benefits besides many others. Due to the low level of chi kung practiced today, many of which is merely gentle physical exercise, not many other schools can produce such results.

It is important to bear in mind that with power comes responsibility . The VIP who attend the VIP Chi Kung Course must have high moral values. They must aim for win-win situations where not only themselves but also their staff and their clients will benefit.

<End>

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

We still have four more chances to ask Sigung questions about the upcoming Chi Kung Course for VIPs

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Dear Sitaigung,

thank you very much for your kind and insightful answer to my question! I am sure many people will benefit from the Chi Kung Course for VIPs.

Dear Sifu,

thank you for posting Sitaigung's answer and organizing this wonderful course!

With a smile,
                        Steffen
                        Our beloved Grandmaster has made it very simple for us:

Don‘t worry,
                        don‘t intellectualize,
                        just enjoy your practice.

May all beings be released from all suffering!

Comment

Wonderful! Another interesting question answered!

Question 4

VIPs are usually bosses or leaders who are set in their ways and used to instruct or give orders to subordinates or followers and thus may have difficulty to accept new material and to be on the receiving end of teaching. Although to shout to a King to bow lower in a stance seems a real challenge, we all know that Sigung Ho did teach kungfu to a King and Sifu has taught presidents and ministers successfully in the past .

May we get a glimpse of the techniques, tactics and strategies that Sifu will use to open the hearts of VIPs to transform them into good students for their own holistic good? What advise would Sifu give to our Instructors who may teach VIPs in the future?

Dr Damian Kissey

Answer

One of the requirements of a good teacher is using different techniques, tactics and strategies when teaching different groups of students. Teaching students who are mainly laborers and clerks is different from teaching students who are mainly managers and company directors, and it is different from teaching presidents, kings and royalties. While the teaching material as well as the principles in teaching and learning may be the same, the techniques, tactics and strategies to use in teaching the same material following the same principles to different groups of students are different.

The teaching material, which is the same for the different categories of students, may be classified into three categories for convenience. These three categories apply to both chi kung and kungfu, and are as follows.

1. For health, which includes overcoming illness, and attaining vitality and longevity.
                          2. For peak performance in daily life.
                          3. For spiritual cultivation.

The main principles in teaching and learning can be classified into four categories;

1. Students must derive benefits from their learning.
                          2. The teaching must be clear, systematic, and progressive.
                          3. The teaching and learning must be fun.

The task of a good teacher, therefore, is to apply these principles in teaching their different categories of students so that the students can obtain the above three categories of benefits.

In teaching students of the first group, like laborers and clerks, a teacher can be assertive. He gives instructions and expects his students to carry them out immediately. If the students hesitate, he can shout at them.

But it is inadvisable to shout at the second group of students, like managers and company directors, and unthinkable to shout at the third group of students, like presidents and kings. What should a good teacher do?

An effective strategy is to let these second and third categories of students know that it is to their benefit to follow the teacher’s instructions. If they do not follow the instructions, not only they do not derive the benefits the practice will give, their practice may be harmful.

The strategy is more effective if the students are also aware that following the instructions will fulfill their needs. They may do away with some benefits, but they may not do away with some needs. For example, it is beneficial to complete their work in 3 hours instead of 5, but if they do not have this benefit, they can still complete their work in 5 hours. However, if they suffer from a so-called incurable disease, they will die if they do not fulfill the need of overcoming the disease.

Managers and company directors are often sick with so-called incurable diseases, presidents may be stressful, and kings lacking in energy. The teacher can say politely but firmly that by following his instructions the managers and company directors can overcome their illness, the presidents can have mental freshness and clarity, and the kings can have vitality and longevity.

It is even more effective if the teacher can impress upon them, subtly but surely, that not only he can help them fulfill their needs but be may be the only one available to do so. This is true if we teach these very important people our chi kung or kungfu. As far as I know, no other teachers from other schools can provide the kind of benefits we do.

This strategy will work excellently if the very important people want to buy the teacher’s teaching, not the teaching selling it to them. In other words, it is the very important people who request the teacher to teach them. In my own experience, I have no problems at all teaching very important people. A very important reason is that they want to learn from me, not that I want to teach them.

(Part 2 follows)

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

it is sunday and hence you may have time to read the second part

(Continued from Part 1)

Let us look at one or two examples to examine the techniques and tactics you can use for very important people. Suppose a company director suffers from diabetes, and he seeks your help to overcome his disease.

The technique you wish to teach him to generate an energy flow is “Carrying the Moon”. If he performs this technique correctly and be able to generate an energy flow, he will eventually overcome his diabetes as a matter of course. The tactic is to persuade him so that he will practice the techniques to generate an energy flow consistently to overcome his illness.

If you tell him in a commanding manner, “Practice this technique twice a day to generate an energy flow, and the whole training session is about 10 minutes,” he may do so in your presence but may not do so if you are not present. So, even when you have taught him the right techniques and transmit him the right skills, he may not succeed because you have not applied the right tactic and the right strategy.

However, if you gently tell him that his diabetes is not only causing him suffering, but also affects his family and his work negatively, but if he overcomes it, which is what he wants, he will not only overcome these problems but also gain many benefits. You assure him that by practicing the techniques consistently the way you have taught him, will overcome his diabetes as a matter of course.

You may explain to him the philosophy why practicing our chi kung will overcome his diabetes, using the philosophy of energy flow clearing energy blockage. You may also give him examples of many people overcoming diabetes by following our method. If you are new in chi kung healing and may not have sufficient examples to impress him, you can cite the examples of other instructors or cite my examples.

The strategy is to let him want to practice, not tell him to practice. The tactic is to tell him that the method has been proven and many people following this method have overcome diabetes.

Let us now take an example of a king lacking in energy, and he wants to practice chi kung to increase his energy.

If you teach the king the Horse-Riding Stance, the technique is not suitable. It may generate a lot of energy for other people whom you can shout at to practice the stance, but not the king. He may not have the patience and endurance to do so.

“Flicking Fingers” is a good technique because it produces a lot of energy in a very short time – if the student practices it correctly.

Now you tell the king. “Flicking Finger is an exercise excellent for your majesty. Just follow me.” The king tenses his muscles.

You tell the king, “Don’t tense your muscles.” But the king tenses his muscles again. You tell the king, “Just relax. Can you just relax?”

Not only you will not be successful in teaching the king, you may also create ill feeling between yourself and him. Your technique is correct, but your tactic in teaching him is not.

What should you do? Let us start with the right strategy. It is not telling the king what to do, but letting the king want to do what you teach him. The tactic is to tell the king politely so that he will not be antagonized but firmly so that he can follow your instructions.

If it is the king who looks for you, and not the other way round, you have already won half the battle in using the right strategy. The other half is to confirm that if the king follows your instructions, which he can do so comfortably, he will be sure to satisfy his need.

You may tell the king as follows. “Your majesty, Flicking Fingers is excellent for increasing energy that you need. But the important thing is not the technique, but how you perform the technique, i.e. the skill. I shall show you how to do it. All you have to do is just follow.”

Irrespective of whether you teach students whom you can shout at, or very important people like company directors or royalties, make the learning fun. When students enjoy what they practice, they will learn fast.

<End>

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Here comes the next Q&A!

Question 5

From your breadth of experience, what key characteristics or behaviors separate ordinary VIPs from truly exceptional/effective ones?

How will the Chi Kung course for VIPs help people attain these important characteristics or behaviors?

-Chris

Answer

VIPs, or very important persons, by definition, are not ordinary. If they are ordinary, they won’t be VIPs.

Suppose a VIP, like a managing director, attains his position not because of his ability but because of his father. He is still a VIP, not because of his lack of ability but because he is a managing director. An ordinary person cannot be a managing director.

Suppose a VIP, like a member of royalty, is not very clever. He is still a VIP, not because he is not very clever but because he is a member of royalty. An ordinary person cannot be a member of royalty.

For the sake of your question, let us separate VIPs into two groups – those who become VIPs because of their own abilities, and those who become VIPs because of their birth or other factors but not their own abilities.

The key characteristics or behaviors that separate the first group who have abilities, and the second group who do not have abilities are as follows: mental clarity, decision making, perseverance, sincerity, and generosity. The first group of VIPs has these key characteristics, but the second group does not.

It is obvious that to be exceptional and effective, one must have mental clarity. If he is faced with problems, he can see the problems clearly. Those who lack mental clarity will not be exceptional or effective. If they are faced with problems, they cannot see what the problems are. They are often confused and fatigued by problems.

Making decision, usually fast, is a characteristic of those with abilities. Successful people often believe that it is better to make a wrong decision than not making any decision. It needs courage to make decisions. Those with abilities take responsibility if they have made a wrong decision. Those without abilities blame others.

Perseverance is another characteristic of those with abilities. Projects started by VIPs with abilities take time to be accomplish. There may be initial failures, but these VIPs persevere, taking their failures as learning lessons, and eventually succeed. VIPs without abilities give up easily.

Many people may be surprised that sincerity is one of the key characteristics for being a VIP with abilities. But research has proven that VIPs with abilities are sincere to themselves and to others as well as to their cause. If they were not sincere to their cause, i.e. if they did not believe in what they were doing, they would not have perseverance. Similarly, if they do not believe in themselves and in others, they would have given up easily when they meet initial failures.

It may also be a surprise to many people that generosity is another key characteristic of VIPs with abilities. Again research has shown that able VIPs are generous to their cause, themselves and others. If they were petty or narrow-minded, they would have given up when they find weaknesses in their work, themselves or other people. But as they are generous, they are able and ready to give allowance, accepting weaknesses as lessons to be learned.

The Chi Kung Course for VIPs will help participants to attain these important characteristics or behaviors. If they do not have these characteristics or behaviors, the course will help them to acquire them. If they already have these characteristics or behaviors, the course will enhance them.

(Part 2 follows)

Anton Schmick

shaolinwahnamchina.com

Comment

Working...
                              X