Hello/Hola from Miami!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello/Hola from Miami!

Hi! I'm Amy, from Miami, FL. I've been really enjoying my Chi Kung practices since I started learning from Sifu Adam Bailey in Gainesville, FL a couple of months ago, after having been introduced to the school by Sifu Omar Iversen in Oslo (both of which to whom I will be eternally grateful!). This experience, or journey, is proving to be so entirely rewarding that I find myself excited about every practice. I am loving the energy, focus, growth and joy I'm deriving from the arts. I am sometimes slightly surprised by the changes I'm feeling so soon after having started practicing that I'm excited about what is to come after I've practiced for as long as most of you have been.

I've been reading the forums for a couple of months and finding a lot of solidarity by the posts from other people who have had similar experiences to mine, and I thought I'd finally introduce myself. I'm super looking forward to Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit's upcoming courses in the US this year and plan on going to as many of them as I can. This seems like such a warm community that I hope to meet a lot of you then!

Originally posted by Amy
    I'm super looking forward to Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit's upcoming courses in the US this year and plan on going to as many of them as I can.
    Good call.
    Love, and do what you will.

- St. Augustine

Comment

Hi Amy,

Welcome to the forum! It's nice to hear that you are enjoying your practice. Keep it up.

From Brunei,

Charles
      Charles David Chalmers
      Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Welcome to the forum Amy!
        And congrats on the good results so far!

I wont be at the US courses, but who knows, we might meet in Malaysia one day or anywhere else around the globe!

Best regards from Switzerland
        Andrea
        Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
        Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Hi, Amy! And welcome to the forum! Sifu Adam is a great guy. I'm happy that you are able to learn from him.

Like you, I'm also really looking forward to Sifu's courses in the US and Canada this fall. It's going to be one heck of a North American tour!

-Matt

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Comment

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Thrice I welcome you home.
              Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

Hi Amy, and welcome to the forum! I'm glad you made it up to Gainesville, Sifu Adam is great

I'm one of the organizers for Sifu's courses in St Petersburg, Florida this year. We'll be making the course announcements in the next week or two, so stay tuned, and let me know if you have any questions.
                Chris Didyk
                Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You.

Comment

I definitely intend on attending the St. Pete courses if I'm ready for them by that time. I'll keep my eye out of the announcement

Comment

Working...
                  X