Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling Like Shifting Phase (On Gratitude)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Like Shifting Phase (On Gratitude)

Hi people,

Please forgive me my limitation of words, but a physics term is my best attempt of describing something unusual.

When I feel grateful, there is sometimes a distinct sense of shifting phase into another realm of existence. It feels very edifying and sublime. There is a sense of being grounded here on Earth, but also a subtle sensation of overlapping something otherwordly and beautiful. What do you make of this experience, and have you experienced anything similar?

It might be a byproduct that I have complemented my Wahnam Qigong (i.e. doing outside of actual practice) with a specific mental routine to enrich and bless my daily life: sincere gratitude and heartfelt thanks, mostly just for the sake of exercising this wonderful art and for nothing in particular, usually done on a subtle level of mind every once in a while with the emphasis of not overdoing it. It is very simple and deeply satisfying, since it directly and indirectly increases my enjoyment of consciouss moments without any bounds. Just try it and see for yourself how it works for you.

With sincere respect,
    Olli

Yes, indeed, gratitude is one of the greatest practices. Now, being grateful to be grateful is even more powerful!

Enjoy!
    Charles David Chalmers
    Brunei Darussalam

Comment

It should also be said that expressing gratitude is one of our fundamental practices in Shaolin Wahnam. I am glad you enjoy it so much.

While we are on the subject, here is a link to a long-running and very popular thread on the forum, The Gratitude Thread. Perhaps you might like to read and share over there?

Yours,

Charles
      Charles David Chalmers
      Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Working...
      X