No announcement yet.

Do you feel "Charged" all the time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This post is kind of like a diary entry but I noticed in the last post that I said I had felt charged all the way from the 25th Feb, the day before the Zen course, and this feeling didn't dissipate though it dipped a bit on the day I posted, ie 10th March.

Well it is 3rd April now and things have carried on being great, only 20%-30% of what they were at their height during the course, but 20% is not just enough, it's great! It hasn't been like that all day every day, but probably 2 days out of 3 or at least 1 day out of 2. Somedays I feel very very charged when practising which feels so good that I keep practising, sometimes the next day I feel even better, sometimes the next day I feel a bit more flat and tired, but I think the difference is that, trying to bear in mind Sifu's advice on overtraining and Emiko Sije's recent few posts on it, on the days that I have been tired I haven't forced myself to train or train much, I have just listened to my body and had a break or a rest, gone to bed early or whatever I needed. That seems to be working, though it could turn out to be a coincidence.

But even if the feelings do die down again for a longer period like before, at least I will know that I had this state for over 5 weeks, which is longer than I can ever remember before, so it might have some pointers as to how to activate it all the time.

Comment

Working...
    X