Telepathy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Barry,

At the risk of misunderstanding you, I really like that you look at the interesting factor of writers, for their ability to jar us out of complacencies, rather than for the ultimate truths they may present. I have much the same recollection with RA Wilson: I don't know how far I would subscribe to his ideas, but they are interesting and provocative.

Speaking of provocative, the thinking teacher Edward DeBono has a strategy called PO, which entails making a deliberately false statement in order to see what new insights could be developed from it. It is one reason I am not only less afraid to make errors, I also, sometimes, deliberately court them. The process of brainstorming is another way this is possible. Lively conversation--or in this case forum chatting--is another way we can make new connections and see new possibilities.

In short: I'm glad our connection is good.

Yours,

Charles

I will look into Wilson again. Perhaps I can find some of his writing on the web.

P.S Guess what I am eating.
    Charles David Chalmers
    Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Hi Charles,

I think you haven't misunderstood me. Yes, connection seems to be operative .

Here is one PDF http://www.principiadiscordia.com/do...%20Vol%20I.pdf. Actually, the whole site looks interesting http://www.principiadiscordia.com

All the best,

Barry
      Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
      Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
      Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
      UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
      sigpic

Comment

Interestingly, re: Mr. DeBono, I am doing a talk in March entitled: "There is no such thing as sports psychology: how not to use your mind to improve your training and results" . Playing, playing
        Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
        Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
        Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
        UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X