Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male sterilization

Hi everybody,

I am considering sterilization but am wondering what the effect might be on my energy?
    Can anyone give me a solid answer on this question?

Hi, Erik, and welcome to our forum.

Our Sifu's voluminious Q&A series (found here) has a succinct yet comprehensive answer to your question, here

Grandmaster Wong writes:
    As vasectomy is a modern technological method, there is no mention of its relation with chi kung in classical chi kung texts.

Nevertheless, castration, i.e. surgical removal of testicles, was performed on imperial eunuchs in classical China. Apart from psychological effect, there was no negative influence on their health, vitality (apart from sexual) and longevity. Indeed, many eunuchs were martial art experts.

Personally I beleive that from a chi kung perspective there is nothing wrong with vasectomy. Chi will still flow smoothly even when some internal organs, in this case the tubes leading from the testicles, have been removed. In other words, people who have undergone vasectomy still enjoy good health, vitality and longevity like other people.

While I would not recommend against vasectomy, I would strongly advice you to consider carefully and deeply before attempting it. The main reason is that vasectomy is irreversible.
    Hope that helps with your decision.

Yours,

Sifu Charles
    Charles David Chalmers
    Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Self genocide?

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Greetings, in my personal experience, having a vasectomy had no negative effect on my physical strength, nor any in the energy arts.. I would like to add that I did give it serious

and long consideration. At the time my children were all in their teens and it seemed safer than my wife continuing on birth control pills.

I would caution a younger man though, that just because you may not want children now, you never know what the future holds. My youngest son was conceived when I was 36yrs old.

I feel quite comfortable saying that the dedication of the student and the quality of the teacher and teaching are far more important to energy cultivation and circulation..

Warmy Gusty

Comment

Originally posted by gusty View Post
          At the time my children were all in their teens and it seemed safer than my wife continuing on birth control pills.
          In my opinion, all the good reasons are packed in that testimonial. Thanks for it.

Maxime

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Working...
          X