Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telekinesis

Originally posted by wikipedia
    Psychokinesis (from Greek ψυχή "mind" + κίνησις "movement"), or telekinesis (from τῆλε "far off" + κίνησις "movement"[), is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction
    Has anyone every tried this? Has anyone ever done this? Anyone care to share their knowledge and/or experience on this?

Considering "ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction", is there maybe more to this than "just" moving stuff around with the mind?
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Just Normal

Hi Andrew Sihing,

Interesting topic.

As I recall, Sifu discusses this in his book "Sukhavati."

From what I remember: it is just a natural ability for our minds to be able to manipulate matter, at the atomic level, as demonstrated by experiments in particle physics. So manipulating matter on a larger scale is just a matter of increasing skill, scale, and ability.

I personally have no experience with the typical spoon-bending type telekinesis, but I certainly believe that that kind of power is simply an extension of what has been scientifically proven and accepted, namely that our minds influence, or control, matter.

I look forward to hearing others views on this. I wouldn't be surprised to hear about first-hand experiences.
    If I could do it, I would always pass the salt without touching it, a top-notch party trick.

Yours,

Charles
    Last edited by Charles David; 22 December 2015, 05:28 AM.
    Charles David Chalmers
    Brunei Darussalam

Comment

I guess many of us (me included) was amazed by the "magic" of people like Uri Geller with his spoon bending and others who claimed to be able to move things with their minds. From what I have seen, there is lots of information on the internet too.

As this is in the "Other Styles" section, I was hoping to get inputs from those may have trained in or have knowledge of Arts that can (or claim to be able to) do these things.
      Sifu Andrew Barnett

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)

Comment

Dear Sipak's,

Isn't "think gently about your dantian" also a kind of telekinesis? (depends on your perspective)

Some ancient cultures knew about the secrets of telekinesis and used it for their daily life.

A historical example for telekinesis is Mr. Wolf Messing

Best regards,

Dimitri
        When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
        When the student is truly ready, the teacher will disappear.

-Lao Tzu-

Comment

Yes, Dimitri. Of course, but I was ...
          Originally posted by Andrew View Post
          ... hoping to get inputs from those may have trained in or have knowledge of Arts that can (or claim to be able to) do these things.
          ... aiming at more physical examples.
          Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Input from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tim.frankli...40716882674637
            Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Glad he wasn't my dim mak partner at Dragon Strength course...lol.

Comment

No personal experience but just to share that after an intensive chi kung course in Sabah , a student ( now an instructor) psychokinetised a bully who cut the queue at the airport to stumble and fall flat on the face.....according to the student "it was just a thought but very surprisingly effective" .

Moral of the story : have noble thoughts , they create reality
                Last edited by Damian Kissey; 23 December 2015, 05:31 PM.
                Damian Kissey
                Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
                www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

pretty cool!
                  Is telling a waiter to bring water telekinesis?
                  Use mind and speech and cash flow to make subjects move hehehe
                  Engage and maintain joyful practice!

May all of you get the best benefits from what you do.

Anton Schmick
                  Shaolin Wahnam Germany Nord

shaolinwahnamchina.com
                  http://chikunghamburg.wordpress.com
                  http://shaolinwahnam-nord.de
                  http://kungfu-luebeck.de

Comment

Wouldn't those be the differentiation between telepathy and telekinesis?

I tried for a long time to accomplish telekinesis back when I was into psionics, I never got much of a result, once or twice I THOUGHT something happened, but it was never repeatable. I have had successes with some weather manipulation though, it's pretty neat stuff. My background was mostly in western metaphysics before I found Shaolin Wahnam, Hermetic Theurgy.
                    Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

A few years ago whilst in a heated discussion at work I slammed my hand down on the desk whilst expressing my frustration, a clock ten feet away fell off the wall and smashed. It was weird because it was firmly hooked over a screw in the wall.
                      Tim Franklin

http://www.theguardianlions.co.uk
                      A story of finding Courage and Wisdom

www.zenarts.co.uk Classes and Courses for Shaolin Kung Fu, Taijiquan and Qigong in Bognor Regis, Chichester, West Sussex

Fully Alive on Facebook Energy Flow for Health and Happiness

UK Summer Camp Qigong, Taijiquan, Shaolin Kung Fu, Spiritual Cultivation with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                        It was weird because it was firmly hooked over a screw in the wall.
                        Your hand?
                        Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

I am reminded of this corporate classic prank:

It's a little disturbing, so caveat viewer:

Telekinesis Prank
                          Charles David Chalmers
                          Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Well, that's the thing Andrew, I don't believe it was anything to do with the hand, more a random release of built up energy as a result of anger and frustration. The release felt like it was from the whole of the body. I don't fit this into the category of telekinesis exactly. But still an interesting example of how physical things can be moved/influenced by energy and mind.

I must admit it was not that useful, we really liked that clock!

If I get a chance over the next few days I'll upload a video of something else being moved by energy and mind.

All the best to you and thanks for bringing up the subject. Have always found it rather intriguing.
                            Tim Franklin

http://www.theguardianlions.co.uk
                            A story of finding Courage and Wisdom

www.zenarts.co.uk Classes and Courses for Shaolin Kung Fu, Taijiquan and Qigong in Bognor Regis, Chichester, West Sussex

Fully Alive on Facebook Energy Flow for Health and Happiness

UK Summer Camp Qigong, Taijiquan, Shaolin Kung Fu, Spiritual Cultivation with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charles David View Post
                              Dear Sisook Charles! Thank you for sharing this candid camera treasure.

I guess that no one here has ever heard of the Pathgate Institute before? They are a Nyingma Buddhist lineage, but their current Lama is a martial arts grandmaster!

• Fa Qi : projection of a more subtle, more penetrating vibrational energy that arises from the qi plane of the middle dan tien through extending the influence of ying qi [nourishing energy] that could either disable the energetic structure of an attacker or effect healing to a patient;
                              • Fa Shen : the projection of the subtlest of all human energies that arises from the refinement of shian tian qi [pre-heavenly energy] and hou tian qi [post-heavenly energy] into the pure awareness of ling qi [spiritual essence] at the shen plane [spiritual plane] of the upper dan tien and through which the influence of the resulting harmonisation of the energies of Heaven, Earth and Man can effect changes to transform the physical, mental, emotional and energetic structures of both the tangible and intangible.
                              I wonder where Fa Qi and Fa Shen fit in the Wahnam scheme of martial arts skills?

nown to his friends and students in the Martial Arts community as Sifu Yeung, Lama Dondrup Dorje is a Master Teacher of both the External branches and Internal branches of the Traditional Chinese Martial Arts. He is renowned as a Mentor of International Champions and for his expertise in the cultivation and projection of energy that covers the full spectrum of Fa Li, Fa Jing, Fa Qi and Fa Shen. A selection of archive video footage, in addition to some more recent material, which features his progress from Fa Li, Fa Jing, Fa Qi and Fa Shen, is now available here, at the request of Martial Arts enthusiasts.
                              Be sure to check out the videos! I'm not sure if the skills displayed constitute as actual telekinesis, but it's very rad nevertheless.
                              Last edited by understanding; 2 January 2016, 09:24 AM. Reason: missed a link

Comment

Working...
                              X