• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Tao practice!

Hi!
    I am trying to recovery my Tao practice, and for 6 sounds I use this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZDJP1jkOw

For me is very unclear Grounding practice, and aura practice!
    How I can find a written document about it?!
    I need some help of tao practitioner who has experience of these
    2 practices!
    Can anybody to help me?!

Badi

Hello Badi,

Welcome to our Virtual Kwoon, I hope you find benefit from your time here.

Have you considered contacting a Master from the Mantak Chia lineage to properly learn the arts you mentioned? Learning in person from a master is always the best recommendation. Books are good for knowledge, but practicing from them carries risks.

I ask because a quote from our Grandmaster comes to mind.

"Your main problem, like those who seriously injured themselves training wrongly, is that you fail to differentiate between techniques and skills. You may follow the techniques according to how they are described, but you will still do them wrongly. For example, the “shi” sound in the Six Healing Sounds can be pronounced in more than a hundred ways. How do you know which one of the countless ways of pronunciation is correct?
    The manner you list the various chi kung methods — like nei dan Six Healing Sounds, Microcosmic Orbit, qi permeating technique, Tao Yin, Chi Nei Tsang and Dragon Tiger Breaths — sounds as if you could pick up these advanced arts of chi kung as easily as you pick up a book. You should learn to have more respect for chi kung. If one can so easily master, or even learn, these arts from reading, there is nothing great about them.
    Take an analogy from surgery. You can also easily pick a book on surgery and read it. You can also simply follow the instructions and avoid harm, but you will most likely kill your patient you operate on."
    - Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

From Question 9 http://www.shaolin.org/answers/ans05b/oct05-2.html

Have a great day!
    Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

Working...
    X