Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do crystals make extra powerful chi kung?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do crystals make extra powerful chi kung?

Hi everyone,

Not posting this in the regular chi kung section for obvious reasons.

Strictly a fun/academic idea...
    In some new age systems, the belief is held that certain crystals, especially those from the quartz family, are able to receive, amplify and then release all kinds of energy. Has anyone tried anything of the sort? Such as holding a crystal on the dan tian during abdominal breathing? Assuming it works, im pretty sure it would lead to over training/ some other issues though? What about simply using it to release blockages?

Has sifu mentioned anything about using chi kung together with such energy/magic systems? He's had tons of students all over the world and im sure some are/were practising reiki, etc.

Daniel

Dear Daniel, I have never heard Sigung / Sifu mention Crystals with any Wahanm practice in 10 years.

Best Wishes
    James
    Aaahhhhh!

Comment

The Short Funny Answer

Dear Daniel,

Crystals will supercharge your Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung the way that hanging a crystal off your Lamborghini rear view mirror will make it go faster.

You'll see soon enough.

Maybe a longer answer later.

Yours,

Charles
      Charles David Chalmers
      Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Originally posted by Charles David View Post
        Crystals will supercharge your Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung the way that hanging a crystal off your Lamborghini rear view mirror will make it go faster.
        Love that answer
        Sifu Andrew Barnett
        Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
        Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
        Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Pay me 100,000 US dollars and i will show you

Comment

Originally posted by Shamsher View Post
            Pay me 100,000 US dollars and i will show you
            I dont have to know that badly hahaha

Comment

The Longer Answer

Daniel,

What we practice is called Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung, so named because in it we absorb, or tap energy from the cosmos.

Some other forms of chi kung may take their energy from the earth, or trees, or people or wherever. But we consider energy from the cosmos to be vastly superior, the best. The energy to be had from crystals is just far far far less than that from the cosmos, so we wouldn't really consider crystals as an option for improving our chi kung.

By the way, your question is good and it is nice to see your curious mind. I do hope you get a chance to learn and practice our Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung, so you can experience first-hand what I mean.

You had some other questions perhaps, but I won't go back and look at them now. It's time for me to go practice.

All the Best,
              Charles David Chalmers
              Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Originally posted by Charles David
                Yup.

Going off of this, Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung is already so powerful and efficient, it just isn't necessary to add anything. Not only do you not have to add anything else, assuming they are all enjoyed wholesomely, there are no restrictions on:

Clothes
                Jewelry
                Food
                Drink
                Sex
                Music
                Comic Books
                Computers
                Post-Modern Art
                Camping
                Baking
                Cooking
                Napping
                Chit-Chatting
                Giggling
                Watching the clouds
                Jogging
                Swimming
                Boating
                Playing the Kazoo
                Shopping
                Smelly Cheeses
                Bad Haircuts
                Coffee
                Tea with milk and sugar extra sugar
                Boogie Boards

You get the idea.
                Love, and do what you will.

- St. Augustine

Comment

For our Chi Kung we don't need any external tool. A system relying on those is lower level.

Comment

Working...
                  X