Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weapons information for the Taijiquan Staff/ Sabre course in August.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear All,

I have to second Andrea Sije. It's a true shame I'm not able to attend the courses in Ireland this year, especially since the Wudang Sword got me even more hyped up (something I didn't expect). Although I find it's also important to note that everybody who is able to join courses normally DOES and one shouldn't feel bad or regretful if he/she can't make it to any courses . I had to overcome quite a bit of regret because I was/am unable to join many wonderful courses this and last year. But hey, that's the way life is! I'm already blessed with what I've got and I will attend more courses, just maybe not right now.

Siguma, what do you mean the opportunity is "lost"? All of the Taiji weapon teachings will take root in Ireland and I fully expect you and the Six Harmonies to become a super-secret-very-awesome club of badassery!! If someone who is interested in the weapons (let's say ME) would wish to learn them, all they have to do is survive the bloody Irish initiation, no problemo !

On a more serious note: I really agree with Siguma, we are truly blessed with what we get each year and it's easy to take the overwhelming amount of courses for granted. Let's not do that!

I hope that there will be many more people who grab this opportunity! Killarney is fantastic and the combinations of location/courses/people will change all participants profoundly, I can guarantee you that.

Have a wonderful, cool Saturday everyone!
    Fabienne

P.S.: You SHOULD take this opportunity, simply so that you can skip the initiation part. It's a truly scary affair.

Comment

I am so stoked

I am still dumbstruck that Sifu has added to what was already a more than awesome enough course. And in Ireland in August..Killarney no less..I am so thankful that it has worked out for us to be able to go.

My only problem is i have to learn the another of Sifu's awesome forms..It's tightened my training schedule a bit, with problems like this I am truly a lucky man. I look forward to seeing brothers and sisters of the emerald isle, and from all points that show up. It's going to be a great course, but i've never been to one that wasn't either.

Warmly Gusty

Comment

Dear Family,

Thank you for all of your lovely comments.

Gusty, we look forward to welcoming you to Killarney, it is wonderful that you are joining us!

Sifu has kindly added pictures with the names, to make it easier to learn the various weapons for the course on his homepage www.shaolin.org. It certainly helps me a lot, thank you Sifu.

Here is the link for the Taiji Sabre.

Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
        GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
        ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
        THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear Family,

Here are the links with pictures for the Taiji Staff and Wudang Sword.

I must admit I love the Taiji Staff I just feel so 'strong' and 'courageous' when I practice it. I didn't expect that!

Below is Sifu- Taiji Staff- Green Dragon Shoots Pearl.

Happy practising and I look forward to seeing you very soon,
          Joan
          Attached Files
          Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
          GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
          ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
          THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear family,

I am getting very excited about the outstanding opportunity that awaits us shortly in Killarney! Three amazing Tai Chi Chuan weapons in one Tai Chi Chuan course. Simply amazing!

Not long to go now!!

See you all very soon,

Kevin

Comment

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

The time is getting closer when we will have this incredible and exciting opportunity to learn these wonderful weapons from Sigung. It has been a great fun preparing for these courses and I want to thank my Sifu for getting us ready and for organising an incredible festival.

I want to thank Sigung for being so generous to come to Ireland again and also for the wonderful surprise in adding the Wudang Sword and fundamentals to the weapons course.

I look forward to spending time again with my Shaolin Wahnam Family.

See you all soon,

Best wishes,
              Dominic.

Comment

Working...
              X