Light at the end of the tunnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light at the end of the tunnel

Hello to my Wahnam brothers and sisters! Here is an email I sent to Sifu earlier:

"Dear Sifu, I hope you are well.

I would like to share a story of finding hope when you think it's been lost forever. Depression and anxiety have been a burden on my back for several years.

During a summer camp in Arundel, UK I experienced something nothing short of extraordinary: After we had done the final part of Bone Marrow Cleansing happiness I hadn't experienced in years flooded my being. I remember thanking you from the bottom of my heart.

After the class I went to my hotel room and took a look in the mirror: I couldn't remember seeing myself this happy for a long, long time. I called my family back in Finland and talked and talked, I was so full of energy it was ridiculous.

Afterwards I toured the village with fellow Wahnam practitioners and the world seemed so beautiful. This state gradually faded but it was powerful enough to not be forgotten.

Thank you Sifu for showing me how to open my heart."
    Sun aika kukkaan on puhjeta
    kohti taivasta kurkottaa

Juuret viimein kylmän kiven murtaa
    jos vain ymmärtää odottaa

Dear Jussi,

Thank you for sharing. A very beautiful and inspiring experience. And I'm sure it will just continue to grow and deepen.

Best wishes,

Nessa
    Nessa Kahila
    Shaolin Nordic Finland
    Instructor
    nessa@shaolin-nordic.com

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Congratulations Jussi, and keep on practicing!

Best wishes,
      Markus Kahila
      Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience, Jussi!

At courses with Sifu we experience where we can get to if we practice diligently. So, carry on!

Best wishes,

Leo
        Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

Inspiring!

Thanks for sharing
          Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
          Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
          Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
          - ancient wisdom

Comment

Dear Jussi,

May your practise continue to deepen and bring much benefit to yourself and your loved ones.

With Shaolin Salute,
            Lee Wei Joo
            http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Thanks Jussi

Enjoy your practise!

Cheers
              Brand

Comment

Thank you for sharing

Thank you Jussi for sharing..I myself just returned home from the bone marrow cleansing weekend with Sifu in New Hampshire. All i can say is amazing and ridiculous..The term

ridiculous came up over and over. How in just a few hours does Sifu convey this amazing, powerful, subtle, life changing art...Everyone i spoke to in our group got it in a profound

way, and many were very new to the arts..We had 3 hours allotted and only needed 2..We were all done, any more would have been gluttony and overtraining..As many times as

I've been amazed, and I'm still amazed again...There is no price one could put on this training...I feel so fortunate....Thank you to the past Masters, our generous Sifu, and to Matt

and his wonderful and lovely fiancee Ashley for bringing this together in the Northeast.

In Gratitude, Gusty

Comment

Working...
                X