Interviews from past Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interviews from past Masters

Hello everyone, I stumbled across some very nice interviews of some real masters from China.

The following is an interview with master Feng Zhiqian:

Tai Chi Chuan, Chi Kung, Kung Fu, Wu Shu, Nei Jia, wudang, Wudang, taoism, taijiquan, baguazhang, xingyiquan, xinyiquan, qigong, pakua chang, hsing i chuan, martial arts, chinese martial arts, China news, news from China, martial arts news from China, wingtsunkuen, wing tsun kuen, wing chun, bajiquan, pa chi chuan, shaolin, vcds, VCDs, vcd, VCD, DVD, dvd, DVDs, dvds

A nice note at the end of the interview:

Interviewer: But it is a common phenomena that the skill of the next generation is worse than that of the one before, isn't it?

Feng Zhiqian: This is mainly because the teachers were very conversative at sharing their knowledge. I believe the opening of the teachers will have very positive influence on the level of their students.
    A reality we can inspire to, thanks to our very own Grandmaster
    Last edited by Guest; 7 March 2015, 07:49 PM.

A rather controversial, but nevertheless really awesome no-nonsense interview from one the last real masters from the old China, Wang Xiangzhai:

I'm not sure if the link works, but I have the interview on my laptop. If it doesn't work, please let me know, I'll copy paste the interview here then.

Comment

Here is an interview with Chang Yiu-Chun, a student of Yang Shao-Hou, Yang Lu Chan's grandson.

Last edited by Guest; 7 March 2015, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim_Hoorens View Post
        I'm not sure if the link works, but I have the interview on my laptop. If it doesn't work, please let me know, I'll copy paste the interview here then.
        The link does work.
        Thank you for sharing,

Joko
        开心 好运气
        kai xin... .......hao yunqi... - Sifu's speech, April 2005
        open heart... good chi flow... good luck ...
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Have we not opened up thy heart ...? (The Reading, 94:1)
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Be joyful, ..and share your joy with others -(Anand Krishna)

Comment

Interesting, thank you forsharing
          May all beings be happy!

Comment

Working...
          X