Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A jovial reintroduction

Dear beloved WahNam family,

How are you all? I wish you well, those of you I have and have not already met thus far.

I hope one and all are having a wonderful start to this new year in which I wish you all instant fruition to your ambitions. And what an interesting one it looks to be shaping up to be! The year that is.

It has been quite a while since I have carved out appropriate time to participate on the forum and contribute to our enlivening discussions, and with this year revealing itself to be an outstanding opportunity to learn our tremendous arts, a consistent occurrence I will add. I can no longer sit aside and miss out on the wonderful convenience of mutual tutelage in which the forum allows us.

Therefore I thought it appropriate to reintroduce my self here so that I do not stand out like a tiger hunting with a crane when I pop my head into some of the exciting and beneficial threads on the horizon, although I doubt that would be so bad.

For those of you who can remember who "jez" is there is no clarification necessary, but there will be some of you I have met who will have little or no anamnesis of who that actually is. So I will state my real name here for convenience as many of you will not have addressed me by my forum user name on courses with Sifu for instance. My name is Jack Avison, and its my pleasure to meet or renew your acquaintance.

With this years itinerary jam packed with exclusives and WahNam firsts I look forward to having the opportunity of meeting many of you at a course at some point soon, cash flow willing.

With lots of love, best wishes and Shaolin salutation,
    Jack.
    Last edited by jez; 5 February 2015, 05:28 AM.
    ".....Irrespective of race culture and religion." Sifu.

Love to All.

Hey Jez,

Indeed, for most of us there is no introduction necessary

Good to read your message & looking forward to catching up more ...in forum or in person
    Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
    Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
    Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
    - ancient wisdom

Comment

Hi Andy,

Originally posted by Andy View Post
      Good to read your message & looking forward to catching up more ...in forum or in person
      Likewise, I especially look forward to seeing you again soon. Cheers.

All the best, with Shaolin salutation

Love to All.

Comment

Hi Jez,

Glad to see that you will be more active around here! I trust your Flower Set is going well, and I hope Christina and I cross paths with you on a course soon
        Chris Didyk
        Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You.

Comment

Ah aaaah my dear brother,

welcome back from your French brother!

Maxime

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Dear Jez,

It is nice to read your re-introduction.

Greeting from Indonesia,

Joko
            开心 好运气
            kai xin... .......hao yunqi... - Sifu's speech, April 2005
            open heart... good chi flow... good luck ...
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Have we not opened up thy heart ...? (The Reading, 94:1)
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Be joyful, ..and share your joy with others -(Anand Krishna)

Comment

Welcome back Jack

The pleasure is mine. Have fun!

With Shaolin Salute,
              Lee Wei Jooo
              http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Dear Jack ,

Congratulations and welcome .

Fond memories in Borneo we have .

Thanks for being a cooperative demo partner ..... with Jez starting at 0:26

Wuzuquan is noted for its profundity in simplicity. Many people think that San Zhan, the fundamental set in Wuzuquan, is only for training internal force. ...

Happy Lunar New Year and Cheers with Chi

With Shaolin Greetings .
                Damian Kissey
                Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
                www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Welcome back, Jez!!!
                  Daniel Pérez
                  http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

Hi Jez,

Welcome back from me too! I still have very fond memories of training with you in Malaysia at Sifu Wong Chun Nga's wedding and at the Four Gates course at the UK Summer Camp, albeit many years ago. Seems to me we're long overdue for a reunion .

Take care,
                    Dave.
                    'There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be...'
                    -John Lennon

Comment

Hello all, thank you for the warm welcome, its wonderful to here from all of you.

I moved house shortly after my post and haven't set up a broadband account yet so I do apologise for my delayed response.

Although moving house can be a bit of a fuss, it has been really good to settle in to my new home, especially, as it is with great joy to announce that my partner is just over six months pregnant and we are looking forward to meeting our first born.

Also we can now prepare the home to raise our wee one. I'm awefully excited to say the least.

Originally posted by Grimlock View Post
                      Hi Jez,

Glad to see that you will be more active around here! I trust your Flower Set is going well, and I hope Christina and I cross paths with you on a course soon

Hi Chris, yes my flower set is blossoming nicely. I'd wager that your grand majestic set is going well also. I look forward to seeing you and Christina again soon.

Originally posted by Maxime View Post
                      Ah aaaah my dear brother,
                      welcome back from your French brother!
                      Maxime

Aaah Maxime, merci beaucoup!! warmest regards from your frere de l'Ecosse.

Originally posted by joko View Post
                      Dear Jez,

It is nice to read your re-introduction.

Greeting from Indonesia,

Joko

Dear Joko, thank you for your warm greetings. I look forward to meeting you again soon, we had the opportunity to train and chat briefly while on the review courses held during Sifu Wong Chun Nga's wedding celebrations. perhaps we can do the same at the end of this year at Sifu Wong Chun Yian's.
                      All the best.

Originally posted by LeeWeiJoo View Post
                      Welcome back Jack

The pleasure is mine. Have fun!

With Shaolin Salute,
                      Lee Wei Jooo

Dear lee Wei Joo, I can also say that the pleasure is shared on my part.

All the best.

Originally posted by Damian Kissey View Post
                      Dear Jack ,

Congratulations and welcome .

Fond memories in Borneo we have .

Hello dear Damian, fond memories indeed. That was a wonderful course! I can still remember how speedily you intercepted my attempt at a genuine Muay Thai attack, I had a lot of fun with the demonstration on that course, I look forward to seeing you again soonly.

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                      Welcome back, Jez!!!

Hi Daniel, I don't believe we have had the opportunity to meet as yet. I look forward to doing so in the near future. best wishes.

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      Hi Jez,

Welcome back from me too! I still have very fond memories of training with you in Malaysia at Sifu Wong Chun Nga's wedding and at the Four Gates course at the UK Summer Camp, albeit many years ago. Seems to me we're long overdue for a reunion .

Take care,
                      Dave.
                      Ahaa Dave, yes we had a grand time as I recall also. Hopefully we can catch each other on a course this year. I hope all is well with you and yours.

With Shaolin salutation.

Love to All.

Comment

Working...
                      X