This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew "The Provider of Erroneous Terminology" Roberts
    You could apply Sigung's strategies of gradual progression and consistent perseverance
    While I referred to these two principles as strategies, they are, in fact, principles.
    Love, and do what you will.

- St. Augustine

Comment

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for the advice. In fact, the Zen Q&A is second on my to-do list. I consider translating it the reward for overcoming the huge chunk that is Xingyiquan . I know myself well: If I start switching things up by starting with any shorter document, I WILL find any excuse to push the longer ones further and further back, and that's not how I want to do things. OCD it is !

In short: Excellent advice, and I will heed it once I tackle Xingyiquan. I have a good friend who really likes Xingyiquan, so I was able to convince myself that I'm doing it for him (hedoesn'tneedatranslationbuthey).

I wish you, dear thorn, an excellent day ! Keep on being thorny, hahaha!

Enjoying the snow,
      Fabienne

Comment

Thanks to Karol (mr_couchalot) we now have a PDF for "Cosmic Breathing", "Sinew Metamorphosis", "Cosmic Shower", "72 Shaolin Arts", "Chin Na", "Seven-Star Set" and "Five-Animal Set". Links have been added to the title post.
        George / Юра
        Shaolin Wahnam England

gate gate pāragate pārasaṁgate bodhi svāhā

Comment

Thanks to Karol (mr_couchalot) we now have a PDF for "Cosmos Palm". I have added a link to the title post.
          George / Юра
          Shaolin Wahnam England

Comment

Thanks to James L we now have a PDF for "Essence of Shaolin". I have added a link to the title post.
            George / Юра
            Shaolin Wahnam England

Comment

Working...
            X