Chi Kung saved my marriage .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chi Kung saved my marriage .

I just wanted to share an experience from a course with Sifu a few years ago . About this time five years ago my wife and I were not getting on and we were going through a separation . We were still living together as we had two young children but things weren't easy .
    Anyway in February I attended the Valentines week in Kerry and during the Sinew Metamorphosis course something amazing happened .After one of the sessions Sifu asked us to forgive someone who might have harmed us in the past ,I ask Kuan Yin to help me forgive my wife for any harm she may have caused me and asked for her to forgive me also ,as always this felt wonderful .
    Then during our last session Sifu asked us to send blessings to someone who needed it , so again I sent blessings to my wife , again my heart was filled with unbelievable joy and happiness . To cut a long story short the day I returned from the course we started talking about working things out ,it was like a darkness that was between us was lifted . We still had some work to do but thanks to the wonderful teachings and blessings from Sifu I am looking forward to another Christmas with all our family together .
    So Sifu thank you from the bottom of my heart for passing on these amazing teachings and blessings to your family who had to sacrifice their time with you so you could travel and help so many people .
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year .
    David .
    Dance like no one is watching .Sing like no one is listening .Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth .
    Mark Twain .

Wonderful

Thanks for sharing this uplifting story, especially just in time for the Season of Goodwill
    Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
    Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
    Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
    - ancient wisdom

Comment

Hi David,

That is a beautiful story. Please pass on best wishes for many years to come to your wife and family.

Best wishes,

Barry
      Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
      Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
      Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
      UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
      sigpic

Comment

Dear David Siheng,

Thanks for sharing this, may your marriage continue to be a success.

Merry Christmas,

Shaolin Salute,
        Brendan
        Last edited by brendan; 22 December 2014, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Dear David,

Thank you for sharing your story, it is so beautiful, heartwarming and sincere.

Forgiveness and Gratitude are so important in our daily lives.

I wish you and your Family a loving and peaceful Christmas and hope to see you later in 2015 when Sifu will kindly visit Ireland again.

Warmest wishes,
          Joan
          Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
          GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
          ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
          THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

A wonderful story of how healing really does begin at the Heart! Congratulations, David, to you and your wife.
            Sifu Andrew Barnett
            Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
            Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
            Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Not only two hearts to be healed - but also two little hearts to be saved and in peace.

A wonderful story of emotional healing. May your life together be full of happiness.

Have a heartwarming peaceful Christmas, and a great New year!

With Shaolin greetings,

Dorit
              ... alles, alles, alles ist doch auf Liebe aufgebaut ..." (Ellen Auerbach, 1997)

Comment

Dear David,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful and inspiring story. It is very touching and heart warming to read.

Those two days in Killarney in 2010 were quite extraordinary - many lives were forever changed by them.

I look forward to seeing you sometime soon again David. Until then all the best to you and all your family!

Best Wishes,

Kevin

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words , hopefully ill catch up with some of you soon .
                  Take care ,
                  David .
                  Dance like no one is watching .Sing like no one is listening .Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth .
                  Mark Twain .

Comment

Lovely

Hey David,
                    I am glad that you had such a lovely experience and that it helped you marriage .

Peace

Mark
                    Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Wonderful!
                      May the forgiveness last!
                      Engage and maintain joyful practice!

May all of you get the best benefits from what you do.

Anton Schmick
                      Shaolin Wahnam Germany Nord

shaolinwahnamchina.com
                      http://chikunghamburg.wordpress.com
                      http://shaolinwahnam-nord.de
                      http://kungfu-luebeck.de

Comment

Working...
                      X