Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can chi kung heal Eye Floaters?

Hi all,

I wonder if Master Wong ever healed Eye Floaters patient with chi kung?

Regards,
    ZMK

Sifu teaches people skills in order to heal themselves

I've had eye floaters, ironically after a Shaolin Kungfu injury. I can report that subsequent eye tests have revealed I have very healthy eyes.

- So yes, Shaolin Wahnam Chi Kung can heal such problems; in my experience it takes several months of daily practice.

Best,
    Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
    Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
    Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
    - ancient wisdom

Comment

Hi,

I have eye floaters for many, many years. Practicing Wahnam Chi Kung, learned from Grandmaster Wong himself, regularly for more than five years now, the floaters didn't change.
      But besides - I feel happy, fresh and full of energy, I have lost pains of my body, and I have left behind me old emotions of my past. I feel like "newborn" now, loving to be alive!
      And this, to me, is the main thing.

Shaolin greetings,
      Dorit
      ... alles, alles, alles ist doch auf Liebe aufgebaut ..." (Ellen Auerbach, 1997)

Comment

Both Andy and Dorit´s testimonials resume my experience about eye floaters.

Some people respond very positively to our Qigong, and the eyes floaters disappear (or greatly diminish) in a few months. In other cases, eyes floaters won´t improve (might be due to Liver Blood/Kidney Yin deficiencies, conditions sometimes rather hard to improve without changing the diet and/or taking Chinese herbs).

In both cases, practicing high level Qigong will enhance other aspects or life, and cure/diminish/stabilize the eye floater situation.

Maxime

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Eye Floaters are not really an illness and most people have them (more of less pronounced). The mind often learns to ignore them pretty quickly. So, when they floaters "improve", are they gone or just ignored by the mind?

BTW. your eyes can be perfectly healthy and still have floaters.
          Sifu Andrew Barnett
          Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
          Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
          Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

The presence of eye floaters is interesting for a healer in that - although not a disease by itself - it reveals sometimes an underlying pattern, such as (see above) a Liver Blood deficiency. In other words, an interesting sign that could be used in a context with other signs to orientate the healer (primarly Chinese doctor) toward an organic issue.

There lies the greatness of associating Chi Kung Healing with Chinese Pharmacology. In my practice, I get some better results in some cases.

Maxime

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Thanks all for the response. The problem is my eye floaters has already reached worse level, they are thick and numerous inside my eyes and one of them is in the middle of my sight, it really disturbs my daily activity especially when I'm looking at monitor it's so unbearable with them blocking my vision. I even can't enjoy viewing open space like beach or sky anymore. What I watch are junks floating in the sky.

FYI, I have eye floaters since child, it started from few and thin shape floaters, but it gradually become worse through time. The only treatments are vitrectomy surgery to suck out the floaters but it's invasive surgery with risk of complications, and the other one is YAG laser shot which is not effective for floaters that are very close to retina or too small to be targeted, which are common for young sufferer like me.

Currently I'm contemplating of surgery until I watched the video of master jiang feng that able to shot chi with his finger (is that one finger zen?). I wonder if the chi can be targeted to eye floaters so it can disperse them? Although I also worry if the chi is being targeted too far or too close inside the eyeball, it can hit and damage the retina or lens instead. Does chi has same heat power like laser? Did master wong ever use chi to cure eye disease inside the eyeball?

Regards,
              ZMK
              Last edited by zhangmokei; 30 October 2014, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Are you already practicing High Level Chi Kung, learned by one of our instructors or by Sifu himself? if yes, it would be a good idea to ask your instructor.

One thing I have learned from the very beginning of my Chi kung training was Sifu Wong's advice: "Don't worry. Enjoy your practice." He said it with an attitude of sheer happiness, of freedom. It is such a simple advice! - but for someone used to worry and carry weights of thoughts and problems with him: it is quite difficult to follow. I know that.
                To me, Sifu's advice has always accompanied me. Somehow, it grew deeper and deeper. Finally I found the way to be free - free from sorrows, problems, illness, thoughts - just for a moment, for the period of practice, before going to sleep. Again, it was Sifu who said: "Now let go." Yes, we really are able to learn to let go through regular practice of genuine High Level Chi Kung. It is worth it.

If you don't do it already: try Chi Kung of our school. This is my advice.
                ... alles, alles, alles ist doch auf Liebe aufgebaut ..." (Ellen Auerbach, 1997)

Comment

Working...
                X