Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Way of the Master (Special & Limited Edition) is now open for pre-order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Way of the Master (Special & Limited Edition) is now open for pre-order!

Dear Shaolin Wahnam members,

The legend of Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit – The Way of the Master (Special & Limited Edition) is now open for pre-order!!!

The Way of the Master (Special & Limited Edition) is launched this year in conjunction with Sifu’s 70 years old birthday.

Here is the description of the book:

This is the real-life story of a boy who has become a world legend.

The book, which is being divided into three parts, records in detail the life of Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit who is an expert in the Shaolin arts:

• The Formative Years – Traces the early age of Grandmaster Wong and how he learned Shaolin Kungfu, Taijiquan, Zen, chi kung and Chinese medicine from patriarchs of the arts.
    • Building the Foundation – Describes how Grandmaster Wong founded Shaolin Wahnam and started to teach the Shaolin arts to the public.
    • Spreading Health and Happiness – Records the travel of Grandmaster Wong to numerous countries to teach the Shaolin arts to more than 60,000 students in over 35 countries, helping people suffering from so-called incurable diseases to regain their good health, and giving vitality, longevity, mental clarity, peak performance and spiritual joy to people who are already healthy irrespective of race, culture and religion.

Grandmaster Wong is also an international best-selling author. His writing is clear and a pleasure to read. Even if you may not be interested in the subjects he writes about, you will still enjoy reading his autobiography which is full of fun and humour, and benefit much from the real-life stories which illustrate many invaluable lessons to enrich our daily life.

So what’s so special about the Special & Limited Edition? The Special & Limited Edition has the below features which the normal edition does not have……

• Hardcover in red with gold lettering (wrapping with another plastic cover which consists of the image of Grandmaster Wong and logo of Shaolin Wahnam).
    • All content pages are in art paper with full / four colours printing.
    • A special chapter (Chapter 88) entitled “Becoming a Great Master”.
    • A DVD which consists of videos that record all kungfu sets mentioned in the book which include Essence of Shaolin Kungfu and Dragon Strength.
    • Personally signed by Grandmaster Wong.
    • Worldwide limited distribution of 1,944 copies only (in conjunction with the year Grandmaster Wong was born).

The Special & Limited Edition is offered to Shaolin Wahnam members first, and is on a first come, first served basis. This Special & Limited Edition has a total of 924 pages and it is as thick as a small dictionary.

The book is priced at €88, which means you only pay €1 for each chapter! If you would like to get the book during your course(s) in Malaysia, there is no courier charges. However, if you would like us to send the book to your home address, then courier charges of €50 will apply (you can expect to receive the book within 7 working days from the date we send the book).

The book is expected to be ready by the end of October 2014. If you order and would like to collect the book during your course(s) in Malaysia, please bank in €88 (per book). If you order and would like us to send the book to you, please bank in €138 (per book inclusive of courier charges).

Bank details for you to bank in the payment are as below:
    Company name: COSMOS INTERNET SDN. BHD.
    Company bank account number: 8006446669
    Bank name: CIMB Bank
    Bank swift code: CIBBMYKL
    Bank address: A-10 - A-12, Jalan Kampung Baru, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia.

Once you have banked in the payment, please drop an email to yian@cosmosinternet.com and attach the bank in slip. Also, please indicate whether you would like us to send the book or you would like to collect it by yourself. Very importantly, for those who want the book to be couriered to you, please provide me your full name, home address and contact information (phone number and email address).

We would like to inspire you with this special book.

* Attached are plastic cover, hardcover in red, title page and content pages.

With Shaolin Salute,
    Chun Yian
    Attached Files

Dear Chun Yian Sihing,

This is totally awesome

I am off to make the payment

Blessings,
    Claude
    Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Comment

Dear Chun Yian Taisipak,

What an amazing opportunity! I will directly head to my bank tomorrow to make sure I do everything right and can provide you with the bank-in slip, something I've never heard of before. Learning something new every day !

I was so excited that I could finally purchase some of Sigung's books at the beginning of the year and now the biography is coming out already! It's a good time to be a Wahnam student, that's for sure!

Thank you very much and Shaolin greeting,
      Fabienne

Comment

Great news!

Dear Chun Yian Sihing,

Very exciting. I woke this morning from a dream that Sifu's new book had a video playing inside the book of Sifu's visit to Alaska. While I don't expect any videos inside of Sifu's book, I'm confident that the stories will be even more engaging.

Thank you for all of your hard work in editing and publishing the book.

Best,
        Zach

Comment

Great news!

I have tried to transfer the money immediately, but my bank wanted few more details:

- BIC/Swift code is not complete - they want 9-11 position specification of the bank (?) to specify a branch of the bank
          - address of the bank account owner/company (the bank address is not enough)

Please specify the details - this book is of course must have!

Or, if possible via PayPal, that would be great as well.

With respect

Pavel
          Pavel Macek Sifu

Practical Hung Kyun 實用洪拳

sigpic

Comment

Dear Chun Yian Siheng,

Thank you, thank you!

I am happy to confirm that the bank transfer has been completed. Thank you.
            I have also sent an email to 'yian@cosmosinternet.com' with the requested information.

Shaolin salute - love and respect,

Emiko
            Emiko Hsuen
            www.shaolinwahnam.jp
            www.shaolinwahnam.ca

INTENSIVE & SPECIAL COURSES -- PENANG 2018
            Taught by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
            4th generation successor of the Southern Shaolin Monastery
            Small and Big Universe Course: Nov 21 to 25
            Becoming a Shaolin Wahnam Kungfu Practitioner: Nov 26 to Dec 2
            Cultivating Spirit Nourishing Energy: Dec 2 to Dec 8
            Intensive Chi Kung Course: Dec 9 to Dec 13
            To apply, send email to: secretary@shaolin.org

Comment

Dear brothers and sisters,

It is my pleasure to make this book available and in some way this book might be a memory to Shaolin Wahnam members. Thank you for supporting the book!

For Pavel, only swift code apply for bank in Malaysia, branch of the bank is Sungai Petani (SP) CIMB Bank. Address of the company is as below:

No.18 (Bangunan Kedai),
              Lorong Intan C/2,
              Taman Intan,
              08000 Sungai Petani,
              Kedah, Malaysia.

Best wishes,
              Chun Yian

Comment

Fantastic news indeed. On my way to book as well.
                "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
                Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Thank you, ordered successfully!

Pavel
                  Pavel Macek Sifu

Practical Hung Kyun 實用洪拳

sigpic

Comment

That's fantastic news. I will be sending the payment right away and can't wait to start reading the book. Thank you!
                    Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                    Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Great news!
                      Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
                      Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
                      Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
                      - ancient wisdom

Comment

Awesome news

Ordering mine on monday

Comment

Thank you Siheng Chun Yian ,

Already done banking and pre order today .

By the way , some of our instructors ( Anthony S , Andrew Barnett , Andy Cusick , Robin Gamble etc ) have also written books or in the process of writing one .....congratulations .

Best wishes and Shaolin salutation .
                          Damian Kissey
                          Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
                          www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

What fabulous news!

Thank you for all your hard work on this Sipak Chun Yian. It promises to be an absolute classic and I can't wait to read it.

All the best,

Kevin

Comment

Something extra to look forward to in December -- collecting my copy
                              Sifu Andrew Barnett
                              Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
                              Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
                              Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Working...
                              X