Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Way of the Master (Special & Limited Edition) is now open for pre-order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,

Thanks all for supporting the book. Jim you will find all the staff sets and other sets mentioned in the DVD!

Here is another parts of a set in the DVD where it is a weapon set! This Continuous Double Daggers set was one of Sifu’s specialties in the 1950s, i.e. more than 50 years ago! Sifu has mentioned this set in the Treasure House of Kungfu Sets, but has not posted the video yet. Irrespective of whether the video will be posted or not by Sifu later, it is wonderful to have a glimpse now......

With Shaolin salute,
    Chun Yian

Comment

Interesting that it this whole section (or whole set?) uses the reverse grip. Definitely not for those who don't like to get in close!

Thank you for posting this.

I'm really looking forward to the commentary in the book about each set, which ones were Sigung's favourites, or his Sifus' and classmates' favourites, etc.

It's going to be an informative November when the book arrives!
      Sigung: This is a great exercise for women, because it makes them beautiful and radiant.
      Student: And what does it do for men?
      Sigung: It makes women beautiful!
      Smile from the heart!

Comment

Have ordered the book, just can not wait to recieve it

Comment

Throat-Seeking Spear - This is a “hard’ spear, which Sifu learned from Uncle Righteousness, in contrast with a “soft” spear which he learned from a sisook. Sifu has not mention this set or posted the video of this set on the website before. As usual, this is just parts of the set.

With respect,
          Chun Yian

Comment

Shaolin Pakua Set

This set is really beautiful to watch. Sifu says this is the set that enlightened him on kungfu combat application.

Comment

Most excellent!
              Pavel Macek Sifu

Practical Hung Kyun 實用洪拳

sigpic

Comment

Dear Chun Yian Siheng,

Thank you very much for your hard work.
                Those who are going to join the course in December in Malaysia from Japan have ordered and paid for this wonderful book.
                We can't wait.
                Thank you very much.

Yumi

Comment

Dear Siheng
                  Congratulations on helping bring together, literally, Sifu's life work, not just an autobiography but a comprehensive collection of sets, that will provide us with many hours of fun. Looking forward to seeing you in Penang in December where I'll pick up 2 copies of the special edition, one for me and one for Jeffrey Siheng.
                  Best wishes

Michael

Comment

Important Message

Dear family,

Brothers and sisters who have order and pay for the book must email me (yian@cosmosinternet.com) in order for me to know you have do so or else I might overlook. Please let me know as well if you are using another name to do the transfer so that I can identify you easier.

If you have pay for the book and have already email me, you can just ignore this message. If you have pay for the book but have not email me yet, please drop me an email as soon as possible.

With respect,
                    Chun Yian

Comment

Great Majestic Set

The Great Majestic Set, which Sifu learned from Sigung Ho Fatt Nam, was practiced in the main hall of the Shaolin Temple at Quanzhou in South China. The set was linked together from patterns learnt individually.

Comment

Early Christmas Present :0)

Hi

This is a real treat can't wait Money has been deposited, The book sounds awesome and the taster clips posted of the sets on the DVD priceless

Thank you

Chris

Comment

It's very interesting to see that video. It answers some questions as to whether The Triple Stretch set, which was originally called The Great Majestic set in Uncle Riteousness' school, had any relation to the Great Majestic sit of Tai Sigung Ho's school. They seem quite different.

Perhaps Tai Sigung Ho's version was practiced in the Great Majestic Hall of the Shaolin Temple of Quanzhaou, whereas Tai Sigung Wah's version was practiced in the Great Majestic hall of the second Shaolin Temple of Nine Lotus mountain.

I am looking forward to reading the book to learn such details.

Thank you for posting the video!
                          Jim Peterson
                          Sigung: This is a great exercise for women, because it makes them beautiful and radiant.
                          Student: And what does it do for men?
                          Sigung: It makes women beautiful!
                          Smile from the heart!

Comment

Hi there,

I'm pretty sure that the book and the DVD will surprise us in many ways!

To make the book and the DVD complete and comprehensive, Sifu also describes and includes Taijiquan in the book and the DVD. Of course, one which cannot miss will be the 24-Pattern Simplified Taijiquan Set. Although it is called a simplified set, Sifu regards it as an excellent set containing all important Taijiquan techniques.

With respect,
                            Chun Yian

Comment

Thank You Sifu and thank you Wong Chun Yian Sihing for these inspiring video excerpts...

So looking forward to receive this awesome book and this superbly precious DVD

All the best,
                              Claude
                              Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Comment

Dear brothers and sisters,

This was the best from Uncle Righteousness, the Essence of Shaolin. Originally Sifu wanted to teach this set only to his successor, like what Uncle Righteousness did. It is incredible that this set is now in the video series of the special & limited edition of Sifu’s autobiography.

With respect,
                                Chun Yian

Comment

Working...
                                X