Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my experience

Dear Family Members

In the very first month of my shaolin chi kung training, about a half year ago, i couldn't calm down and let go. It started to worse and worse and i thought "how could i calm down?" i was really nervous. And suddenly my hands got warm, it was like somebody is taking me by the hands. First the left and then the right. As if somebody is there and wants to say everything is okay i show you the direction. I also had the feeling that it is a female being. So maybe it was Guan Yin.

Thank you Guan Yin for the guidance.
    Thank you Stephen for posting it.
    Thank you Sigung for sharing these secrets.

Best wishes
    Bernhard
    "No matter what you do, you must be clear in your conscience." - Sitaigung Ho
    A single light can eliminate the darkness of millenia.
    Every moment is precious.

Comment

I have found this thread during one of my bouts of procrastination and I think finding it explained one of my experiences from a couple of weeks ago. Thought it would be nice to share. I was in a train compartment all by myself, travelling to kung fu as I do every Friday. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and my mind was very relaxed, no thoughts came into my head. I suddenly received a red image of the face of a feminine Buddha figure. ( I assumed this because of the Urna on her forehead) It was a very nice presence. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I pondered what it could mean for a few minutes than just decided to let the experience go. Finding this thread I could only relate my experience back to Guan Yin Bodhisattva. Because it happened on my way to Kung Fu I think they could be linked. I am thankful for these arts that Sigung has shared with us, and for my Sifu who has lead me down a great path.

Feeling blessed,

Miguel

Comment

Working...
      X