Shaolin Wahnam Taijiquan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Wahnam Taijiquan

Hi All, can someone please tell me how many forms of Wahnam Taijiquan.

I am looking to change my daily Chi Kung practice to enhance personal benefits, skills and internal force.
    It seems there are several Systems of this art, can anyone advise on this.

Best Wishes to all
    James

Aaahhhhh!

Dear James

You can find the syllabus of Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan here: http://www.shaolin.org/review/taijiquan.html
    And the list of all sets (forms) here, when you scroll down to Taijiquan: http://www.shaolin.org/review/review.html

Have you learnt any Tai Chi Chuan from Sigung or a qualified instructor?
    Or have you learnt any Shaolin Kungfu?

If not, I would strongly recommend you do attend a course or find one of our instructors to learn the fundamentals, before attempting to add any Tai Chi Chuan routine to your daily practice.

Best regards
    Andrea
    Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
    Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Dear Andrea, thank you so much for the info.

Fortunately I have at least 2+ valuable Years of Wahnam Kung Fu experience, I have attended intensive a 5 day Kung Fu with Sigung and also a weekend course with Robin Gamble quite a few years back.

It's difficult to learn Shaolin Wahnam Taijiquan in the UK as there are so few or no instructors local to London, none that I know of anyway.

I really feel there's potential with Taijiquan and am surprised its not more widely available.

Will review the links, much appreciated.
      Best Wishes
      James
      Aaahhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by James L View Post
        Dear Andrea, thank you so much for the info.

Fortunately I have at least 2+ valuable Years of Wahnam Kung Fu experience, I have attended intensive a 5 day Kung Fu with Sigung and also a weekend course with Robin Gamble quite a few years back.

It's difficult to learn Shaolin Wahnam Taijiquan in the UK as there are so few or no instructors local to London, none that I know of anyway.

I really feel there's potential with Taijiquan and am surprised its not more widely available.

Will review the links, much appreciated.
        Best Wishes
        James
        Heyya!

Have you considered learning the 12 Taijiquan sequences and then attending an Intensive Taijiquan course?

Happy training!
        David
        Shaolin Wahnam USA

"Every morning you are born again. What you do today is the most important thing".

Comment

Hi James,

Good news. Sifu Tim and I are starting a class in London once we get 20 students committed. The idea is to teach a Chi Kung class and a Kung Fu class (both Shaolin and Tai Chi Chuan). It is likely that it will begin with a monthly class starting in September with it going to a weekly class from January. Obviously it depends on getting 20 students who are committed to attend.

If you are interested you can get in touch with Omar who is collecting names.

Also, if you want some Tai Chi Chuan lessons in the meantime you can contact me or Sifu Tim directly.

With metta,

Barry
          Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
          Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
          Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
          UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread James!

I would also be interested in learning Wanham Tai Chi Chuan, so will definitely commit to attending this class.

All the best
            Jacek

Comment

Dear David, I will investigate.
              Thanks a million.

James

Originally posted by David Langford View Post
              Heyya!

Have you considered learning the 12 Taijiquan sequences and then attending an Intensive Taijiquan course?

Happy training!
              David
              Aaahhhhh!

Comment

Dear Barry, this is great news.
                Not certain I can make this Sunday Family Day, but will get in touch and have a chat about details & moving forward etc.

Jacek, maybe see you at class 2015.

Exciting times.

Best to all,
                James

Originally posted by barrys View Post
                Hi James,

Good news. Sifu Tim and I are starting a class in London once we get 20 students committed. The idea is to teach a Chi Kung class and a Kung Fu class (both Shaolin and Tai Chi Chuan). It is likely that it will begin with a monthly class starting in September with it going to a weekly class from January. Obviously it depends on getting 20 students who are committed to attend.

If you are interested you can get in touch with Omar who is collecting names.

Also, if you want some Tai Chi Chuan lessons in the meantime you can contact me or Sifu Tim directly.

With metta,

Barry
                Aaahhhhh!

Comment

Hopefully! Or in 2014?

Comment

Nice to hear that there's interest in Shaolin Wahnam Taichichuan. It really is a great art and it cetainly belongs to the best of the best of Taichchuan Schools in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X