No announcement yet.

365 days of the Art of Flexibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to everyone for reviving this thread and especially to Tai Sipak Kai for offering his advice and wisdom.

Nessa Sifu had a great answer to Santi's question above. It begs of course the follow-on question of which patterns specifically from our Chi Kung also help with flexibility? (i.e. aside from the core patterns from taught on Intensive courses).

There is one Chi Kung pattern in particular that I feel is excellent for flexibility but is not taught as a core flexibility pattern. Anyone like to guess which one I am thinking of?

Comment

Thank you Tai Siheng for your words

Best wishes
      Mark

Comment

To get open ligaments, muscles and joints because of the art of flexibility is one of basics a Shaolin art practitioner should go for first. It is the preparation for any later qi work and it shorten up the processes because the mechanical path (doors) of the body will be wide open. The Qi within the meridians are now better and smooth flowing and all the energy practice will become faster in a deeper level. This is the meaning of body, energy and mind. Of course there is a overlapping you cannot only work with the body its all time a mixture of all three aspects. But your focus during your work makes the different.
        Last edited by Kaijet; 27 December 2018, 10:58 AM.
        May all beings be happy

Kai
        www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

Originally posted by Mark CH View Post
          Thank you Tai Siheng for your words

Best wishes
          Mark
          will show a lot art flexibilty at the Warrior Project in January ´19, ouch...
          May all beings be happy

Kai
          www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

Originally posted by Kaijet View Post

will show a lot art flexibilty at the Warrior Project in January ´19, ouch...
            Ouch???

I think I need food poisoning again heh heh heh

Comment

Working...
            X