Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The benefits I have gained from practicing sequence 7 Daily:

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family and Virtual Kwoon Readers,

Over the last two months I have practiced Sequence 7 of the Tai Chi Chuan syllabus every day and here are the benefits I feel I have gained from it.

Determination:

Determination to practice sequence 7 every day and reach a level that I can be confident when faced with an aggressive opponent.

In life my determination to go to work and make every day a success has increased dramatically over the past few weeks. My determination to succeed in life has also increased dramatically and now with purpose and vision I know I can succeed.

Perseverance:

I must admit I don’t always find it easy to practice the sequence 30 times every day, but I still keep going. I do my best and smile from the heart and it makes it a lot easier.

I really feel this has benefited me a lot especially in work. I enjoy going to work every day and even if I’m doing a job I don’t love I still really enjoy it as I know when I have the job done I get paid well and I have a happy customer.

Belief:

I know and fully believe what Sigung has said to do and if I practice the sequence every day 30 times I can achieve my goal and use this sequence as Sigung has shown to overcome any opponent.

In life my belief in myself and my ability to get what I want out of life has increased and I know I will succeed in my vision of what I want if I keep working on it and moving in the right direction.

Flow:

The better I flow in the sequence the more forceful it is. The better I flow in the sequence the easier it is to overcome the opponent and not get caught up in their threat.

In life my flow when dealing with people has improved and I don’t get caught up in any negativity. I am also more confident and I am able to stand up for myself when needed.

Good Form:

The better the form the more effective the sequence. I feel when my form is good in the sequence the Chi flows a lot better and becomes really enjoyable the more I repeat the sequence. This really came to light at Thursday night’s class when Sifu adjusted my punch. The second I practiced the sequence with the adjustment I could feel a dramatic change. My punch was now coming from my back leg and waist, my Chi felt lighter and my stance more solid and alive.

In life I try to be more aware of how I stand, sit, walk and my activities all the time, because of this I find my Chi flows better throughout the day and I am more effective in my activities and work. I feel I live my daily life more confidently and flowingly because of good form and engaging with people and living life is more enjoyable.

I really look forward to keeping this daily practice up and the increase of these benefits.

Thank you Sigung for this wonderful gift and for all the benefits I have received. You are a true inspiration and Kung Fu genius.

Thank you Sifu for the amazing training every week for keeping me on the track with my training and inspiring me to be the best I can be.

Thank you to all the past Masters who passed down these arts for prosperity.

Shaolin Salute,
    Dominic.

Dear Brother,

Thanks very much for this inspiring post.

When we train like this we are following in the footsteps of the past masters; people like Yang Lu Chan and Wong Fei Hong

The path of the Scholar-Warrior!
    Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
    Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
    Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
    - ancient wisdom

Comment

Dear Dominic Si Jat,

Glad to hear all of the benefits you are gaining from practicing sequence 7 consistently.
      And thank you for sharing your experiences

Shaolin Salute,
      Brendan

Comment

Very inspiring Dominic Sidai!
        Congrats for being a dedicated student.
        No surprise you are getting the results!

Shaolin Greetings
        Andrea
        Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
        Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing Dominic.

Fabulous post.

All the very best with your onwards and ever upwards journey in training the very wonderful art of Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan.

Many blessings to Sigung and Sifu for all they have given us and all they have taught us.

All the best,

Kevin

Comment

Thank You :-)

Dear Dominic,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences. I enjoyed reading them and have also received an big boost in my motivation for practicing Sequence 7 everyday.

I have been training Sequence 7 myself for the past 3-4 weeks. Let's say that I have practiced around 5 times a week. I also felt many of the benefits that you have mentioned. Isn't that amazing?

It is incredible what these arts can do and this is just the beginning. :-)

Thank you Sifu and Sije for the light that you provide to my life.

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santiago

Comment

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments

Dear Santiago Sisook,

That is truly wonderful you are getting the same benefits. I wish you continued success

Shaolin Salute,
              Dominic

Comment

Working...
              X