Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healings in Holland by Sifu Andrew 2014

Dear Shaolin Wahnam family-members,

Last week siheng Andrew was again in the South of Holland to conduct healing sessions, organized by Mark. It was great to be a witness once again. The sessions were the same in the sense that they partly follow a vast routine and there are similarities in diagnosis, but each session with a client shows to be ever new. Below my report of some of these cases and interesting lessons.

I missed the two first cliens on saturday, but they (a couple) left the room very happy.

After a woman had come last year, two other generations of the same family came this time. The first was the daughter who had some longstanding complaints some of which were migraine, heyfever and excessive bleeding. And she had undergone some operations and had had a severe car accident long time ago. Siheng found in her case different root causes, one of which was some damage to her tail bone and treated her accordingly. She felt many things happening in her body and was really surprised.

Her grandmather from 89 years old came in the evening, the oldest client so far. She was very healthy for her age, but had some serious emotional blockages from her past which was being worked on. She was particularly worried by her severe back and leg pain. Sihing identified several major blockages relating to each of the issues and treated her accordingly. She could feel flow (her words) in her lower back and legs, which was painful but somehow nice. He also advised her to change some things. But we may doubt this lady will follow the advice due to her stubbornness.

For the third time the 'woman with wheelchair' came, but only this time without the wheelchair! Siheng unfortunately had to repeat his instructions to practice properly and regularly. She was convinced that he practice had cost her money and energy. Siheng told her clearly exercises do not cost energy nor cause her to lose money. They will only generate energy. He was very strict with her and told her to practice consistently according to instructions or never seek his help again! She also had quite some misinterprations and misconceptions that had to be discussed. Luckily, in this case some other healing methods she follows (among others acupuncture), do not interfere her CK. And after the session she said she was really happy to have come across this path.

The next client felt quite some tension. And indeed he showed all the signs of a stress-symptom. He drained himself because all of his responsibilities. CK helps him immensely to feel good. So in his case his training helps him to compensate his tiredness and thereby suppress the stress-symptoms. But he got strongly advised to handle the root-cause and to make some choices.

A middle-aged client had since long a ringing noise in his ears (tinnitus). This person was diagnosed to have so-called clairaudience abilities. Apparently siheng hadn't heard so much sound around one's ears ever before. Western doctors couldn't find the cause, of course, since indeed there was nothing wrong with his ears. They called it 'phantom-pain'. Siheng treated him and explained he could help him to remove this special ability. The client chose to keep his special feature. We are curious how his condition will change hereafter.

The next day a youngster, a basketball player, came with complaints about his knee and ankle for several months. In fact he had pretty much given up the idea of being able to do sport with pain ever again. Siheng removed the pain in just a few minutes. How he did it, I don't know. Siheng also advised him how to jump higher and how to land after a jump more safely and without damaging his ankles in future.

A 60-year old man had build quite a long list of complaints in his life. In general a lack of energy and headache for many years. His case seemed to have a deep-rooted cause. Apparently the treatment took a lot from Siheng. Again, I could not grasp what exactly happened. But he seemed relieved afterwards.

In conclusion, I myself had a 'check-up'. What I can tell, is that assumptions about one's own condition don't necessarily be true. At the end of the session, two people could witness visible changes in my appearance and see them continue “real time”! Afterwards I felt really good, and besides slept for a long time that night.

During and around the sessions we shared some really good conversations.

Siheng Andrew did a great job once again and it was wonderful to observe him working.

Best regards, Wouter.
Working...
X