Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovering from chest infection

Dear Wanham Family

I'd like to share with you one of the recent fruits of my Chi Kung practice.

I did not have any major health issues before practicing regularly, so this report is not as spectacular as other testimonials, however it is very significant to me

Almost every year I get a chest infection. In the past I would take antibiotics that were prescribed, plus other western medicine.

I recently had another episode of chest infection and I admit that this time it was entirely my fault: I slept on the floor for 4 days in a row, and although I tried to make my body as warm as possible, every day I woke up feeling worse and worse. I ignored those signals and I paid for it soon! Who knows, if I hadn't done that, perhaps I wouldn't get sick this winter at all...

This time however the whole process of going through the ilness and recovery looked different, and I know it's entirely thanks to my regular chi flows!

1) I had a sense that my body is strong and is dealing with the problem using it's own resources. I felt a big trust in its capacity to heal and in my Chi Kung practice, and that's why I decided not to take any medication at all. Normally I would panic and run to the doctor and pharmacy asap.

2) I was able to carry on with the work and other usual stuff. Normally I would have to take some time off and stay in bed.

3) There was no negative emotional component present at all. I was positive and confident that I'll recover. Normally I moan and complaint about my situation quite a lot : ) No self-pity this time.

4) The recovery took less time than usual.

5) My daily Chi Kung sessions were the central part of my recovery, it was enough.

I am very grateful and happy that I have a privilege to practice Shaolin Chi Kung. I can't think of better way of looking after my health. It's great to be able to verify in my own experience all these claims about the benefits of SCK.

What I learned from this experience:

1) I can trust my Chi Kung practice.

2) Even if I practice my Chi Kung regularly I still need to use my intelligence and avoid situations that can lead me to getting sick.

I am more and more passionate about this wonderful Art!

Smiling from the heart
    Jacek

Congratulations

To me your post shows your improvement in Physical, Energetic, Mental and Spiritual dimensions.

Here's to your continued enjoyment of practice and life!

Best,

Jas

Comment

that's great to hear Jacek, all the best for your continued successful practice in 2014!

Comment

Hi Jacek,

Good luck into 2014 with your practise, the two final points you listed are both very valuable realizations for continious good health and happiness.
        When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

Thank you All for your supportive comments!

Much appreciated

I look forward to see what this new year brings...

Happy New Year!

Jacek

Comment

Working...
          X