Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCM and miscarriage

Dear Wanham Family

I am writing to hopefully receive some feedback I could share with a close friend of mine.

She has unfortunately had 3 miscarriages so far, and is having a problem with getting pregnant. She is suffering a lot because of this and I was thinking about suggesting her to explore what a TCM has to offer.

Just a little background: she is overweight and has a heart and hypertension problems, but I understand there may be many other factors that influence her condition.

I appreciate that in order to give a specific feedback it would be necessary for the TCM physician to diagnose her, but speaking in general: is TCM efficient in dealing with these sorts of problems?

I have a feeling that it does! (I have a great confidence in it), but I would be very grateful if someone could write something more specific. Perhaps any of you know of the cases of people who overcame such problems with the help of TCM?

Having some specific info and examples might be very inspiring for her to undertake the treatment, and perhaps even start to practice Shaolin Chi Kung? Of course it's totally up to her, but if I can inspire her, I would like to do all I can and possibly back it up with some solid data.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best wishes!
    Jacek

I am not a TCM therapist but can with certainty say that Shaolin Chi Kung can offer a very good option here. A couple of my students had similar issues and excellent results.

My treatment methods are mainly outside the "standard" TCM methods so not so relevant to this question (although I have also had successes with these).
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Dear Andrew Sipak,

I am not a TCM therapist but can with certainty say that Shaolin Chi Kung can offer a very good option here. A couple of my students had similar issues and excellent results.
      Thank you for sharing - a very useful information!

My treatment methods are mainly outside the "standard" TCM methods so not so relevant to this question (although I have also had successes with these).
      I have asked specifically about TCM becaused I hoped there will be people here who comment on this approach. If you however have any other tips / directions that could be pursued in order to prevent miscarriage in the future, I would be grateful if you could share them here or via messenger.

Thank you again!

Best wishes
      Jacek from London

Comment

Originally posted by Jacek Kaleta View Post

She has unfortunately had 3 miscarriages so far, and is having a problem with getting pregnant. Just a little background: she is overweight and has a heart and hypertension problems, but I understand there may be many other factors that influence her condition.
        Is TCM efficient in dealing with these sorts of problems?
        Yes, Chinese Medicine has a lot to offer for miscarriages, overweight, heart and hypertension problems. But to make the equation effective with this kind of chronic issues, the patient needs to find a skilled therapist, preferably one who has a sound knowledge of Chinese pharmacology.

Regards,

Maxime

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Thank you Maxine Sisook.

Yes, Chinese Medicine has a lot to offer for miscarriages, overweight, heart and hypertension problems.
          Thank you for this comforting information. I'll convey it to my friend.

But to make the equation effective with this kind of chronic issues, the patient needs to find a skilled therapist, preferably one who has a sound knowledge of Chinese pharmacology.
          That's useful. Merci!

Best wishes
          Jacek

Comment

I personally know at least one or two women who TCM helped getting pregnant, and heard about lots of other people (friend's friends). Let me know if you need any more details to "inspire" your friend; providing the proper inspiration is hard work!

All the best

Comment

I personally know at least one or two women who TCM helped getting pregnant, and heard about lots of other people (friend's friends).
              Thank you for your input!

Let me know if you need any more details to "inspire" your friend; providing the proper inspiration is hard work!
              Yes, please!

Thank you for offering.

It would be very useful indeed.

Best wishes
              Jacek

Comment

Please let us know if your firend needs more advices or help.

Best regards,

Maxime

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Please let us know if your firend needs more advices or help.
                  Thank you for the offer Maxime Sisook.

I will let you know if any questions arise.

Best wishes
                  Jacek

Comment

Good results in my TCM clinic

Hello,

I have around 90% success to help female with this kind of problem in my TCM clinic in Frankfurt. It is a combination of Acupuncture, using chinese herbs and Chi Kung. The fastest positive result after 3 weeks the longest was after 6 month. Here is my clinic web side to get in contact:
                    May all beings be happy

Kai
                    www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

Good results with Sifu Kai in Ecuador

jacket,

I would like to share an experience after Sifu Kai's visit in Ecuador a year and a half ago. Alexandra Chamba is a student of chikung. She was not able to have babies. During Sifu Kai's visit she had a combination of Acupuncture, chinese herbs , Chi Kung and some food restriction that Sifu Kai recommended. I met her husband on the street around month later he told me Alexandra got pregnant of twins. He told me "I think that some of what Sifu Kai recommended worked, we followed all of the instructions.".

Best regards,

Kenya

Sifu Kenya Araujo
                      SHAOLIN WAHNAM ECUADOR
                      Quito, Ecuador
                      (593) 2-3566 814
                      (593) 991483544

Comment

Dear Kai Sipak

Thank you for this inspiring information! Much appreciated.

Dear Kenya

Thank you for giving this wonderful example : )

I am very deeply grateful to everyone who contributed!

I am going to meet my friend at the end of the month, so will speak with her about this issue again.

All the best!
                        Jacek

Comment

Wonderful to hear...

Thank you Kenya for the information about the Ecuador treatment I never get a feedback about. Good to have also now a wonderful twin story : )
                          May all beings be happy

Kai
                          www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

Wonderful!

Congratulations to Sifu Kai and to Alexandra Chamba and (new and expanded) family!!!
                            Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
                            Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
                            Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
                            - ancient wisdom

Comment

Working...
                            X